Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP is Back  (Read 1575 times)
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 02:47:10 PM

Xrp will win this trial.xrp is a good project in the crypto world.We can see from the market cap of those who entered the top five.Of course, this is a turning point for xrp to return to its rightful normal price.Since the attack of negative news xrp is very bad and the price of their coins has greatly plummeted.With this win will be their turning point back to their normal price or perhaps create a new ATH.Let's see how far xrp will be able to go after the victory they got.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:06:19 PM

Guys I have no doubt about XRP anymore because hours ago ripple already net themselves an early victory in court as we speak, hehe
court granted Ripple access to U.S. SEC documents so don't even think that XRP just surge for 1$ for no reason sake

https://nairametrics.com/2021/04/07/ripple-scores-early-legal-victory-xrp-breaks-above-1-for-first-time-in-3-years/

by the time XRP hit the $1 price point it was a tremendous revival against XRP, what happens now is proof that XRP is not a dead coin, the price XRP reached was not just $1 but when the court decided to grant Ripple access to US SEC Documents of course higher price chances will benefit XRP coin holders again.
A flash of light in exchange for many people's perception of a huge revival of Ripple, a successful exchange comes from ripple and whales to gain trust and not be further dumped, don't look at such flickering lights, just a small profit made people forget about the SEC and previous lawsuits and bad news, investor mentality like innocent children, a few candies could have been led away from the safety of their parents. A tragic death can also bring about a revival like now, I can say this is the last need and effort to salvage from investors who are losing money.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
meves99

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:52:10 PM

Guys I have no doubt about XRP anymore because hours ago ripple already net themselves an early victory in court as we speak, hehe
court granted Ripple access to U.S. SEC documents so don't even think that XRP just surge for 1$ for no reason sake

https://nairametrics.com/2021/04/07/ripple-scores-early-legal-victory-xrp-breaks-above-1-for-first-time-in-3-years/

Maybe in the next few months XRP will also surpass Cardano (ADA), and the effect of access to U.S. SEC documents will be even better, hopefully it can compete with Ethereum, hehe.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:03:09 PM

I continue to believe that XRP is a trap into which we must fall. Many people, to my knowledge, have lost all they had by investing in XRP. Prices may rise, but if you want to participate, you should think again.
have you had a bad experience with XRP? you seem so traumatized.
some of my trading friends even make it one of the favorite coins to trade. so I guess it's just a matter of taste, xrp has a real function anyway. just need more in-depth analysis to maximize profits. After all, price fluctuations don't just happen to XRP, do they? maybe you entered at the "wrong" time
he didn't join at the wrong time, maybe he was so affected by what people said negatively said about it, so it was burned into his brain, the lawsuit with SEC didn't go anywhere, it affected XRP's reputation and therefore its price, but after some time, people regained trust in it, and you can clearly see as of today how well it did, i had doubts about it at first but it seems reasonable for me to consider investing in it.

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:32:49 PM

XRP is one of the older coins that already has a large community. Any good news about XRP will certainly affect the price and I think it will be able to touch the highest price again which is around $3. The existence of SEC oversight problems does not seem to affect investor interest and this is what makes the price will continue to rise

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: