Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SMS.RED - instant SMS verification with real US sim cards !  (Read 84 times)
smsred (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 08:03:45 PM

Hello,

We are launching today our SMS verification website : https://sms.red !

Why choosing SMS.RED over another verification website ?

• Everything is totally automated and stable, from the payment to the verification, 24/7.
  • Everything is in real-time through our extremely fast and simple of use website.
  • All of our number are real and from major US carrier (T-Mobile, AT&T).
  • We own and manage the sim cards directly, in our own datacenter - no third party.
  • We offer dirt cheap price per verification, and affordable long term rental.
  • We offer a simple yet very advanced API.
  • We offer extremely easy to use and cheap long-term real number rental, just choose your SIM, and start receiving unlimited SMS on it.
  • We offer the possibility to re-use the same number, with a discount after each re-use!
  • We have a trully huge and unlimited supply of real sim cards. No shortage or out of stock supply with us.
  • ... and so much more features that only we propose.

Our support is here for you and you will always have a response under an hour.

Do not hesitate to respond to this thread for any questions.

It is time to up your number verification game and start using SMS.RED, the best and cheapest SMS verification services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3429

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 12:53:12 PM

I wanted to read the terms but it leads to a page with an error [404 NOT FOUND]...
- You might want to take care of that part since it makes no sense to agree to your terms upon creating an account.

• We offer extremely easy to use and cheap long-term real number rental, just choose your SIM, and start receiving unlimited SMS on it.
Is there a way to rent the same number for more than a month [longest duration]?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
smsred (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 01:24:20 PM

I wanted to read the terms but it leads to a page with an error [404 NOT FOUND]...
- You might want to take care of that part since it makes no sense to agree to your terms upon creating an account.

Is there a way to rent the same number for more than a month [longest duration]?

Thank you for pointing out the terms problem, it has been taken care of!

About renting for longer than a month, what kind of duration do you have in mind? We certainly could arrange something.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3429

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 08:20:31 AM

You're very welcome...
- I was hoping you would construct it properly as opposed to completely taking it off [I guess that works as well].

About renting for longer than a month, what kind of duration do you have in mind? We certainly could arrange something.
Nothing in particular at the moment but if I were to rent a number for a long term, I would prefer to rent it for at least a few months to a year since some of the services tend to require revalidations [based on the type of actions that we take] from time to time.
- You can ignore this if we could rerent the same long-term numbers after the 30-day period is done.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
smsred (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 02:27:41 PM
Merited by SFR10 (1)

You're very welcome...
- I was hoping you would construct it properly as opposed to completely taking it off [I guess that works as well].

Nothing in particular at the moment but if I were to rent a number for a long term, I would prefer to rent it for at least a few months to a year since some of the services tend to require revalidations [based on the type of actions that we take] from time to time.
- You can ignore this if we could rerent the same long-term numbers after the 30-day period is done.

I do understand and it make sense, but as we handle thousands of SIM card in bulk, we have renew terms, and we can't hold on to the same for too long (more than a month).

The long-term rental option is best suited for someone who needs to use a number a lot in a short period of time (to create multiple accounts etc).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: