Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins are good for investing?  (Read 4194 times)
retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 07:38:13 PM

Hello all,
If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
I noticed that TRX, EOS, XRP & XLM are very stable, for those who like high volatility these four coins are not recommended. I prefer Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and cake which have high volatility and are good for investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fortune1002

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 07:43:56 PM

At the moment I suggest you don't invest in these coins. You should invest in Cardano, Polkadot, Ethereum, Matic, and BNB. They are the most famous coins after Bitcoin and these are also good for long-term investment. You can also check some NFT projects to invest because nowadays trend is NFT coin.
haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:47:26 PM
Merited by fortune1002 (1)

I suggest you to invest SFUND token because it is great token and last time its pumped and it's price was about 2$ of 1 token. And now a days it is dumping down. It is time to invest in this token. For get benifit in future.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:25:40 PM

Crypto is a big game. Considering your amount, i think you Shouldn’t select any altcoins which is discoursing by people like ripple. Although those you mention, are also good but In such instances that Isn’t recommended for you, Rather try to invest on eth or bnb or both (both has largest cap market & very trustworthy) of altcoin for long investment, in my view.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Matteorsini

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:38:58 PM

Hello all,
If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
Aside from ETH, ADA, LTC, BNB being one of the strong contenders, I'm also extremely bullish on Stakenet's XSN right now. I highly recommend you guys to analyze how solid this project is. Low market cap and a super bargain price. The devs are currently working on the Layer 3 Stakenet Dex (combination of Lightning and Connext networks) which is going to be available soon.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:21:29 AM

I suggest you to invest SFUND token because it is great token and last time its pumped and it's price was about 2$ of 1 token. And now a days it is dumping down. It is time to invest in this token. For get benifit in future.
What if the token dumping continues? can you still predict the future of the token well? because anyone here is very difficult to make predictions for the future of any token in cryptocurrency, because this is the same as ascertaining someone who is still alive tomorrow, so obviously very difficult.
David.Jack

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 11:45:20 AM

BTC, ETH, and BNB are good coin investments for the current situation and onward. But in order to receive a big investment profit is also required the big investments fund as well. In addition, if you would like to hold a big number of coins with a small investment, looking at a new trust project with concrete system development and innovation plan. If you are lucky in the future, a big profit will be yours.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:06:07 PM

Its time For Etherium to break All time high. London hard fork supposed to drop in a few days. Add in the fact that we’ve bottomed out on a long correction equals bullish imo I’m really curious to see what happens after the upgrade

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
cricketkhampion

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:24:13 PM

There are many good coins for short term investment as well as for long term investment, if you are looking for a long term good coins then i will suggest to buy and hold these coins:
BTC, Eth, Bnb, Ada, Sol, Matic, Dot, Xrp,
These Coins Will Bright Your Future if you hold for a minimum 2 to 3 years

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
tiffcrz

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:50:48 PM

Hello all,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
"One very good option for your 500 dollars is to invest in this impressive project I know called Stakenet and its native coin XSN.

- Undervalued but has a huge potential to moon.
- The development team is focus driven.
- Project has been around since 2018.
- Has an active discord & twitter community.
- Continous and exciting developments are still on going.

and so much more. Hope you can check it out!"
Brus123

Activity: 661
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:23:03 AM

I also have small sums of money to invest now. But I am not involved in trading as I consider it to be too risky and nervous, and I can’t get a lot of profit just from holding because of small capital. So now I participate in different AirDrops that are free, so maybe you will also try. In addition to this, there are different defi-projects where you can earn by staking, for example.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:15:44 AM

I think coins that are in the top 20 of CMC are very good to invest because they have very good potential and prospects in the future, but if you want to invest in the long term then the best choice is BTC, ETH and BNB, because these coins are the most  dominate the crypto market,

Top20 from CMC ? I would never rely on top, because every position in it can be manipulated. And it even does not matter if the altcoin is top2 or top2000 place.

For example USDT is on the third place? Based on your post, it is a good altcoin for investing. But it will never give any profit.
Another good example I always like to point on - is Ripple. One finger click and SEC with another claims could quickly drop XRP from the top. They have already done it, they have already dropped XRP from top3 to top7 in a single day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
poles1469

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 10:21:20 AM

If you want to invest in the latest altcoins and projects, I recommend the "dbx" token. I also advise you to get acquainted with HIV XNJ NFRJT
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:14:49 AM

Irrespective of the coins you want to invest in, there are certain points to look into, bear in mind and research on; the first is always the team and their experiences in that field of the project they are working on, the second is the use case and how possible for it to work and the third is the team and community engagement. I believe with these, at least one can be able to make good investing decisions.
Now with respect to the coins mentioned and the money involved, I would think it is better to stick to just 2 or 3 but preferably 2 strong projects, which can grow fast owing to their working platforms and products; the coins are SOL and ADA, in case of 3, then XLM can fit in.
Lastly, I don't think any much thing have been said about the Xrp case, but would be wise to pay more attention to projects whose team are focused on their goals.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1212

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:26:46 AM

A large rise in a token does not always repeat, there are many examples when, after a very good rise in the price, there is a very large fall. People start buying this token in order to make a profit, but it does not grow, and so people become holders for many years and it is not clear whether this growth will happen again or not.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:22:53 PM

Hello all,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.

I think the best altcoins for investment right now are xlm and xrp because both have the potential to increase in the future. and this I see from the movement and the amount of volume that is increasing all the time. and I think the current price of trx has reached its highest price and is likely to fall again in the future.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:29:24 PM

I think the best altcoins for investment right now are xlm and xrp because both have the potential to increase in the future. and this I see from the movement and the amount of volume that is increasing all the time. and I think the current price of trx has reached its highest price and is likely to fall again in the future.
if there will be a decrease in TRX why do you recommend it?
I believe the two assets you mentioned are good. because the trading volume is also high. it shows the support from the community is also high.
no matter you follow your choice and analysis. it's better than you following other people who talk a lot about the market going down deeper or the market going to keep pumping until the end of the year. I'm sure you see it on forums and social media.

for myself, I choose BNB for assets that I will hold in the long term. I will try to stick with my choice.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cleanjob

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:53:18 PM

There are lots of great project in the market nowadays . Investors need to do their due diligence before investing their funds in any cryptocurrencies. As for me ,investing in a coin like ADA is a good investment . ADA has a huge potential . Another good coin i can suggest is BNB. I believe those 2 coins are good for investment .
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:52:55 PM

There are lots of great project in the market nowadays . Investors need to do their due diligence before investing their funds in any cryptocurrencies. As for me ,investing in a coin like ADA is a good investment . ADA has a huge potential . Another good coin i can suggest is BNB. I believe those 2 coins are good for investment .
Then do you think that most investors today are not familiar with Cardano and BNB? so you suggest to them on both coins. You need to know that nowadays investors are no longer stupid in looking at all the cryptocurrencies and they know which one is the best, unless they sleep all day looking at nothing.
rezasg

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 05:28:50 PM

Hello all,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
May I entice you to check on Stakenet's multiple staking solutions that provide an option for everyone, no matter how much XSN (the native coin of Stakenet) they own or their technical expertise. There is no limit to how much XSN you need to begin staking so you could start with just 1 XSN if you wish.
These are the Staking options that Stakenet provide:
- XSN Cloud Pooled Staking
- Normal Wallet Staking
- Cold Staking (TPoS)
For more information, check out their official site: stakenet.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: