Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Edgecoin is the first leading educational digital Stable Coin  (Read 34 times)
Edgecoinpay (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 07:36:50 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2021, 12:14:10 AM by Edgecoinpay

EdgeCoin is the first leading educational digital Stable Coin that helps organize your education related transactions and much more.
Not only are we a Stable-Coin we also offer a DEFI tokenisation called “GradeCoin”which is a Fluctuation Coin listed in the decentralised finance world, this rises in price amongst Edgecoin’s market-cap being fulfilled, to make sure all students and users benefit from holding and using “EdgeCoin”
We want to make sure all students and users benefit from holding and using our first leading educational digital Stable Coin .
Purchase EdgeCoin and automatically mine stakes of DEFI listed token #GradeCoin and be rewarded for holding Edge .
We’re exited to announce that we forge partnerships with key universities daily to advance our strategic plan and create a world where everyone earns while learns .
Latest news about the project: https://t.me/Edgecoin_chat
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 08:31:46 PM

I don't think this is the appropriate board for your post. move it to Altcoin board.

EdgeCoin is listed on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap.
Not only are we a Stable-Coin we also offer a DEFI token
what you mean by Listing on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap? that there are no buy or sell orders on these sites, they are only a price tracker.
If that currency is listed on platforms with suitable trading volumes and has a considerable price, market value, and activity among students, then it can have a benefit. Now it is not even an altcoin or token
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 03:24:03 PM

I don't think this is the appropriate board for your post. move it to Altcoin board.

EdgeCoin is listed on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap.
Not only are we a Stable-Coin we also offer a DEFI token
what you mean by Listing on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap? that there are no buy or sell orders on these sites, they are only a price tracker.
If that currency is listed on platforms with suitable trading volumes and has a considerable price, market value, and activity among students, then it can have a benefit. Now it is not even an altcoin or token

I doubt it because I don't see the need for specific purpose stable coins. What's the point in having a stable coin for every single area of life or purpose or application in general. It fragmentizes the stable coin ecosystem and in order for stable coins to be trustworthy and functional across boarders, you need to go with economies of scale!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: