Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AVALANCHE PRICE ANALYSIS: Can the bulls hold on as AVAX falls to $16.00?  (Read 139 times)
crypto discussion (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2022, 11:15:58 AM

The Avalanche price could range between $15 and $20 in the upcoming weeks. The Avalanche could reach $30 if the bulls gain control of the market. However, the price could increase due to the numerous Avalanche developments. The cost of Avalanche could increase if the team adds more products to the network.

How far Avalanche deviates from its current $17 stability point will depend on a variety of factors. Avalanche is still a very strong coin to watch this year despite this. On the other hand, the Avalanche's price performance is very reliant on the level of inflation. The price of the avalanche could decrease even further if the FED increases interest rates. This is because the bearish market has overwhelmed the Avalanche ecosystem.
As a result, the price of Avalanche continues to fluctuate.

In the event of a crypto broker default, AVAX's price would immediately drop to $9.29. Investors will quickly withdraw their funds, but they will have trouble getting cash because there is less buy-volume because households have less disposable income to invest in that asset class. In order to fill their sell orders, investors will therefore start to sell below the current price, setting off a spiral move that could easily break below the monthly S1 and even enter the danger zone near $0.

source :- coingabbar . com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minhtra

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2022, 05:08:19 PM

Avax price likely to have pressure because 3AC holds a lot of it and now that its going through bankruptcy. Expect it to move
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2022, 01:52:58 AM

If ever Avalanche will fall to $16 we should also consider Bitcoin for it, for sure if Avalanche will fall to that, Bitcoin for sure is trading below $19,000.
But I am not hoping for it. Seems most of the top altcoins these days are following the Bitcoin move. If you can see that the Bitcoin dominance is becoming stable which for me is very choppy and expect more sideways to the market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 07:16:15 PM

It is literally at 19 bucks right now as we speak. I do not get why you opened this two new topics. It looks like it is not going to be that much of a weird questions to ask when we are considering the fact that the market looks a bit more lively these days. If the market goes this lively then it is going to be fine and we are not going to be super shocked when the prices hit bigger levels.

Do not pick the coins individually and wonder where they will go, because the coins do not go individually, they do not move up or down without the market. If the whole market goes up, then "the whole market" goes up, if they go down then they go down. This means that we shouldn't really be worried about avax or sol to move here and there, it will be together with all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2022, 09:52:13 AM

Avax price likely to have pressure because 3AC holds a lot of it and now that its going through bankruptcy. Expect it to move

The founder has denied that
https://twitter.com/kevinsekniqi/status/1537570258743185409

but it most likely because that 3AC already dump all of their AVAX before their collapses. And about the price, seems the rule is the opposite, is not that AVAX price is holding the bulls it is the bulls that holding AVAX price.

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 06:14:02 PM

It won't be that simple, There will be a lot of buying volume when AVAX hits the price of $10 USD. Moreover, if it's less than $5 USD, many people will speculate and gamble to buy it, because they believe that one day the price of AVAX will increase and recover. AVAX has many strong supporters and a good ecosystem, so this project will not die easily.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 06:50:42 AM

It won't be that simple, There will be a lot of buying volume when AVAX hits the price of $10 USD. Moreover, if it's less than $5 USD, many people will speculate and gamble to buy it, because they believe that one day the price of AVAX will increase and recover. AVAX has many strong supporters and a good ecosystem, so this project will not die easily.
Just based it on the technical support and resistance. It still far from that price range and also avax has a lot og supporters and whale holders. Its not gonna fall down like what luna did with such issue. Regarding 3ac maybe they did dumped their avax but even so, it was replaced by some new players and retailers. The more the merrier and its good one of the vc unload their bags now and more people could accumulate and used the supply than simply whales hoarding.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xperiance1814

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 12:35:59 PM

All I hope, is that AVAX goes back to its 130ish$... That would be great !
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 08:08:21 PM

Nothing is simple in here. Even btc which is popular already are also struggling hard to recover so how much more the other coins? No one knows if avax can go that low but if ever it did then maybe what you are saying can occur because we can not deny that avax is also making a name in this industry like its other competitors like solana and polkadot.

In the event, it further drops to 5 usd then maybe more buying volume is going to be seen because that price is already a bargain for one of the top coins on this market. Investing is gambling but not like when you invest in meme coins and other more riskier coins. They are the real definition of gambling.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 08:40:20 PM

if avax hits the bottom of the low price maybe this will attract investors to buy a lot. AVAX has strong fundamentals, so it has good prospects in the future for long-term investment. By having the advantages of a fast, low-cost transaction network, this is an attractive quality for me as well. many projects are classified as avax network because of their advantages

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 05:38:48 AM

month after AVALANCHE recovers now and pricing up to 26-28 dollars , and indeed those who masters to buy when the price is 16 dollars is now enjoying their 30-405 increase and this is one good sign of market recovery , maybe before the beginning of 4th quarter we will be seeing more good movement not only for AVAX but also in the pioneering coin Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2022, 10:56:12 AM

if avax hits the bottom of the low price maybe this will attract investors to buy a lot. AVAX has strong fundamentals, so it has good prospects in the future for long-term investment. By having the advantages of a fast, low-cost transaction network, this is an attractive quality for me as well. many projects are classified as avax network because of their advantages
actually when OP posted this ? that is the lowest or the bottom of Avax  and now this coin starts to go and increase again

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/avalanche/

18% in the last 7 days? staying double digits while majority of coins are lowering? yes that is the lucky buy for those who invested last month and now surely gaining double digits as well.

Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 02:12:42 PM

actually when OP posted this ? that is the lowest or the bottom of Avax  and now this coin starts to go and increase again

18% in the last 7 days? staying double digits while majority of coins are lowering? yes that is the lucky buy for those who invested last month and now surely gaining double digits as well.
good development, basically coins that have great potential will quickly return to the best position again. as I said have a great fortress, partners, cooperation, team. between these good projects is a symbol of investors liking it in developing. I hope that in November the AVAX coin returns to the ATH price again and along with other altcoins

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 13, 2022, 11:08:52 AM

good development, basically coins that have great potential will quickly return to the best position again. as I said have a great fortress, partners, cooperation, team. between these good projects is a symbol of investors liking it in developing. I hope that in November the AVAX coin returns to the ATH price again and along with other altcoins

I think it has something to do with Bitcoin being bullish in the last couple of weeks, and the Ethereum testnet was very successful, the snowball effect has been felt, and every other coins are very much bullish in the short term.

And it seems that this will continue up to the next month, when the full merger of Ethereum will be rolled out and be successful. Avax might be the recipient and could go above $30++. If you will have to check the price right now, it's close to $30 already, so very good for investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 14, 2022, 10:12:38 PM

month after AVALANCHE recovers now and pricing up to 26-28 dollars , and indeed those who masters to buy when the price is 16 dollars is now enjoying their 30-405 increase and this is one good sign of market recovery , maybe before the beginning of 4th quarter we will be seeing more good movement not only for AVAX but also in the pioneering coin Bitcoin.

I thought that it will go as high as $30.00, but it seems this is the biggest psychological barrier that it needs to break right now. The last time I check it just below that price, and now to be just $28.17 as per coinmarketcap.

Although bitcoin and ethereum is somewhat down, bitcoin can't reach $25k and then ethereum $2k.

If this prime movers gets over their respective resistance, for sure majority of the altcoin will follow that price movement including Avax.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2022, 02:52:38 AM

And the team is very actively developing , their updates is also concerning investors thats why they keep trusting the coin.

Avax is one good project that i am following since last year and I have put some exchange coin with this since then and add some small amount when the price drops lower recently .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: