Bitcoin Forum
December 02, 2021, 04:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [earnskins.gg] Earnskins is (very likely) a scam!  (Read 40 times)
european_guy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 08:44:37 PM

So I signed up to firefaucet a few weeks ago and did some offerwall app offers. (Board Kings - complete level 11 within 11 days)

Since time was running out on Board Kings I googled for a guide how to complete this offer and found a great guide that led me to earnskins.gg.

I was surprised to find they claimed to pay 2-3 times as much (in points - 1000 points equal 1 USD) as firefaucet for the mobile app offers. I felt cheated for completing mobile apps for much less pay than I would have gotten here.

Long story short, I believed it at first, but even their small print says that their points aren't worth real money. When I asked about that sentence they answered evasively, they practically lied to me.
A day later I asked for any payment proof in their chat and a bunch of their 'verified' members wouldn't produce proof and called me names when I insisted. They only pointed to the review sites they had fabricated.

This site very probably doesn't pay ANYTHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2176

⋄⋄Escrow / Manage⋄⋄

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 11:27:45 AM

@european_guy
I'm not that familiar with earnskins but I've seen a similar template on another scam website before [can't recall the name].

You might want to provide proof of some sort for everything that you just posted and update this thread with the following "Scam Report Format" + move it to the appropriate board [Scam Accusations] with the help of the "move topic" button from the bottom left corner of the page.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: