Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for co-founders!  (Read 782 times)
nickmayhem

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Get Upto Date News Of Gold

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 10:16:03 AM

Hey. Are you still looking for cofounders?

I am just done with some projects and looking for some new action.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2021, 10:19:36 AM

He's been active here today but he hasn't replied. I've asked him about the website but he's not ignored it. Are you thinking about investing in new projects?

Thanks.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

Trusted and reliable escrow service for your trade

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2021, 04:37:40 PM

He's been active here today but he hasn't replied. I've asked him about the website but he's not ignored it. Are you thinking about investing in new projects?

Thanks.

I am active, and i have replied to your answers, i mean aren't all questions in this topic the same?
arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 06:33:52 AM

What's new? How's your escrow project now?

Thanks.

I am active, and i have replied to your answers, i mean aren't all questions in this topic the same?

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 11:07:25 PM

What's new? How's your escrow project now?

Thanks.

I believe i have found a co-founder, so planning on launching it next month i hope.
Basically, i want to run it in a scalable system, that's to avoid any problems as i could've already run it in a single server with a balance loader but i want to make sure it runs good in a K8s, that's both good for the security of the platform and its scalability.
I am doing this only to maintain a long-term hassle free business that hopefully we won't face any problems in the future or near future.
The platform is working just fine in the test environment but deployment is totally different i hope you understand.

arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 02:59:08 PM

If you've found a co-founder I'm looking forward for updates. It's more than one month since your post so what's new with the project and how's your escrow project?

I believe i have found a co-founder, so planning on launching it next month i hope.
Basically, i want to run it in a scalable system, that's to avoid any problems as i could've already run it in a single server with a balance loader but i want to make sure it runs good in a K8s, that's both good for the security of the platform and its scalability.
I am doing this only to maintain a long-term hassle free business that hopefully we won't face any problems in the future or near future.
The platform is working just fine in the test environment but deployment is totally different i hope you understand.

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2021, 10:26:08 PM

If you've found a co-founder I'm looking forward for updates. It's more than one month since your post so what's new with the project and how's your escrow project?

Last tests and will be deployed soon.
Apologize for the delay, i mean i am working by myself + a lot of responsibility to guarantee that everything will be secure and safe for everyone.
arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 11:04:16 AM

Thanks for telling us what you've been doing. I hope your project's going to launch soon I'm waiting for more news. If you're working on your own what's going on with your co-founders why aren't they helping you?

Apologize for the delay, i mean i am working by myself + a lot of responsibility to guarantee that everything will be secure and safe for everyone.

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2021, 04:06:32 PM

Thanks for telling us what you've been doing. I hope your project's going to launch soon I'm waiting for more news. If you're working on your own what's going on with your co-founders why aren't they helping you?

Well i believe i have one co-founder so far, and he has some personal problems, so i am working on DevOps myself.
arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2021, 05:12:51 PM

I think what you're saying is you're going to suffer launch delays but you haven't added anything new because we've seen delays from the time you posted here. What's holding up your development project ?

Well i believe i have one co-founder so far, and he has some personal problems, so i am working on DevOps myself.

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: