Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion in our society  (Read 2459 times)
jvanname

Activity: 747
Merit: 53

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 09:40:27 PM

There are a lot of religious people. There are too many. Does this make any of them better people? F@#$ no. Christians are some of the most obnoxious worthless bastards imaginable. They have either no personality or a completely rotten personality. And they confuse their own hatred with love. They are full of evil.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 252
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:43:38 PM

There are a lot of religious people. There are too many. Does this make any of them better people? F@#$ no. Christians are some of the most obnoxious worthless bastards imaginable. They have either no personality or a completely rotten personality. And they confuse their own hatred with love. They are full of evil.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Though your entitled to your opinion but why looking at this very topic by op you should consider this in all angles purpose of religion in our society has failed not just christian for me I am not a religious bigot to denounce any one and accept others, no matter what the religion name is they have failed their purpose as they dive into politics and  their objective to be used by politicians the call doctrine are no more in  place, to teach the people but contrary and deceiving the citizens with many lies to gain crowed and please the mind if politicians instead of whom they believe to be their creator.

Ordinarily religion would have correct many error in society but due to this failure the errors keep rising on daily basis despite the increase on different religion infrastructure and membership, though some may say it's individual difference to change but change start from the head been the religious leaders which in turn will impact to the followers that is why judgement will start from this houses of so called religion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
FinePoine0

Activity: 434
Merit: 129

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:07:07 AM

In the present day people follow religion and follow bad actions.  Because from the present to the past you notice there were many people who were successively carriers of religion, and they used religion properly. But coming to the present time you notice that now people follow religion and don't believe in religion. They are the most noticeable of the society in the number of people who indulge in vices, politics has been the only influence of this situation from the present time to the past time. Because people from different professions have come to politics and they have entered various evils targeting the followers of religion.

tomos81

Activity: 952
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 11:46:53 PM

why can't religion reduce the rate of crimes in our society?
Religion: I believe religion is a practice that teaches ways of good conducts and we all tend to found ourselves in a religion. I'm so sure all religion talks about good that leads man to the right track, correction from evil, love for one another, peace. But we still come across killings and all sort of different crimes in our society. If the society should practice our individual religion which they tend to belong, i feel the world would be a better place for mankind

Basically, religion is a place of peace. If religion was followed in the meeting, then there would not be quarrels, fights, conflicts, quarrels etc. in this world. Now in present time people are only follower of religion, do not believe in religion itself there are some people who are always deceiving people. Therefore, if all these people had lived on the path of religion, then surely everyone would have lived as good people in this world and would not have wronged each other.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
MissNonFall9

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 03:34:53 PM

In the present day people follow religion and follow bad actions.  Because from the present to the past you notice there were many people who were successively carriers of religion, and they used religion properly. But coming to the present time you notice that now people follow religion and don't believe in religion. They are the most noticeable of the society in the number of people who indulge in vices, politics has been the only influence of this situation from the present time to the past time. Because people from different professions have come to politics and they have entered various evils targeting the followers of religion.
Human morality has reached extremes in modern times. There are many people who are using religion as a tool to get some slight improvement or financial advantage in their respective positions or workplaces. As a result many people are angry with religiously sensitive people. Due to this the real religious people living in the society are deprived and subjected to outrage. So I think today most people believe in religion but they do not follow the ethics and religious values ​​of religion.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
FinePoine0

Activity: 434
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 11:54:26 PM

Religion: I believe religion is a practice that teaches ways of good conducts and we all tend to found ourselves in a religion. I'm so sure all religion talks about good that leads man to the right track, correction from evil, love for one another, peace. But we still come across killings and all sort of different crimes in our society. If the society should practice our individual religion which they tend to belong, i feel the world would be a better place for mankind

Basically, religion is a place of peace. If religion was followed in the meeting, then there would not be quarrels, fights, conflicts, quarrels etc. in this world. Now in present time people are only follower of religion, do not believe in religion itself there are some people who are always deceiving people. Therefore, if all these people had lived on the path of religion, then surely everyone would have lived as good people in this world and would not have wronged each other.

Nowadays people are going away from religion, a person who does not take shelter of falsehood can never be a follower of religion. So now if you observe now you will surely see that in present day mass people are only taking shelter of lies, because when faced with a danger they try hard enough to survive by taking shelter of lies. In past times people were against religion they believed man to man but now people have come away from this practice due to which most of them are deprived of religion and indulge in evil. Nowadays, every day some bad news is published on social media.

Antonil

Activity: 114
Merit: 38

Low Fidelity High Potential

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 06:06:50 PM

In fact, in today's age people are not doing bad things by following religion, but they are hiding themselves under the shadow of religion to cover up those bad things.  Earlier people who believed in religion could not listen to any bad comments in the name of religion.  But now people have realized that religion is the weak point of man.  So some bad people in the society always call religion as a means of hiding their bad deeds.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
Dunamisx

Activity: 910
Merit: 549

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 06:44:40 PM

We cannot live in a society and expect the people not to engage in one or more religious practice and some can be so attached to these religions and becomes fanatics, we cant blame everyone for whatever action or decision they have taken or made for themselves, such happens as long as we are having a gathering that constitute a number of people of different background, tolerance is the only key to ensure everyone live in peace all together.
Loveday422

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 12:13:20 AM

Because beliefs alone can't change a person innate personality. There will always be a person, no matter what the religion is will do something you actually be surprised to see. There are even cases of priest being a pedophile, Pastor who kills someone, Chapel Server who steals and many more.

There are many hypocrites in every religion, who looks like someone very religious in church hours but different person in different days.

So yeah, religion has is not significant to reduction of crime rates in the system.

To me religion is never an issue of any bad things happing to the country today,all religions have good intentions to achieve a goal in their own way,but is human that turn it in their own way to look like the so call religion is bad ,but all religions talk about the purity of GOd the creator ,so I don't and I can never believe that religion is bad.
Bright0515

Activity: 135
Merit: 30

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE#

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 07:49:47 PM

The dividend of religion in this planet earth has caused alot of problems and I ask a question will religious fight ever end? I don't think this issue will ever have an end because it is even said in the bible, Jesus Christ even made his disciples understand that they would face more problem than he has faced. Some days ago we were having a religious conversation of Christianity then a Muslim man that was close to us listening to what we were saying came to join us then he asked a question that what will happen as a Christian if someone kills your child and somebody responded by saying justice maybe sending the person to prison and he laughed he said in their own religion you kill mine I kill yours that Muslims don't forget things now the man asked him what is the hope of eternity of the Muslims he could not answer he walked away.

Everybody is entitled to believe and follow what they wish as there can never be only one religion or reunion of religions but the question is what is your hope of eternity.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Y3shot

Activity: 644
Merit: 172

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 09:06:34 PM

In fact, in today's age people are not doing bad things by following religion, but they are hiding themselves under the shadow of religion to cover up those bad things.  Earlier people who believed in religion could not listen to any bad comments in the name of religion.  But now people have realized that religion is the weak point of man.  So some bad people in the society always call religion as a means of hiding their bad deeds.
I agree with you, people sees  religion as a place where they can run to cover themselves after committing an offence or doing something very bad. I'm not supposed with the way how we practice religion and yet crime is still on the high,  religion don't change everyone totally that accept it. In religion you will found the bad and the good people, and people who do bad believe that when they do bad and run into their religion practice they will be forgiven of their sin. What I'm trying to say is that religion welcomes the good and the bad and I don't think because of religion the world will become better.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MissNonFall9

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 05:01:07 AM

Nowadays people are going away from religion, a person who does not take shelter of falsehood can never be a follower of religion. So now if you observe now you will surely see that in present day mass people are only taking shelter of lies, because when faced with a danger they try hard enough to survive by taking shelter of lies. In past times people were against religion they believed man to man but now people have come away from this practice due to which most of them are deprived of religion and indulge in evil. Nowadays, every day some bad news is published on social media.

It is very true that nowadays people are taking shelter of lies day by day where earlier people used to believe even people of different religions. People are gradually moving away from the shackles of religion and becoming more sensitive to expediency than principles. Nowadays people are abandoning their conscience and taking more unfair advantage. But many good people are still in the world but their influence is diminishing day by day or they are not allowed to stand up.

Amicablecrypto

Activity: 17
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 04:42:17 PM

If the society should practice our individual religion which they tend to belong, i feel the world would be a better place for mankind
You are very correct the only reason we are experiencing crisis in the world today is because we are not living by the teachings of our religion, a lot of people only say this is there religion but are not following the rules and regulations of there faith.
A good number of our religion believes in orderliness, fairness and justice if we all should abide by our religion there will be fairness and justice which we result to peace in the world, some people thinks region is the cause of the problem we are facing in the world but is not true, people who are practicing there religion very well will never engage in anything that will be against there religion, in fact religion is the reason will still a little peace in the world today because a good number of people are abiding by the laws of there religion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: