Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you given up on airdrop?  (Read 6030 times)
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 10:14:17 PM

That makes doing airdrops lazy and boring nowadays. Lots of tasks were needed and we didn't know if they will grant that airdrop at the end of the airdrop period.
Do you remember the Catena X project whose signature campaign Hhampuz promoted?
This project first launched an airdrop with a very easy task and was also limited to the first 200 if I'm not mistaken with a 50 CEX reward after they were listed on Pancakeswap and not yet a month their tokens have reached a high value even up 1000% more, imagine their token is currently priced at $6, if the airdrop hunter is still holding then he can earn around $300.
So in the airdrop, no one thought what the results would be.
participating in an airdrop is the same as fighting luck or the same as playing guessing numbers because it is impossible for us to choose all numbers and only one number is lucky, as is the case with airdrops today. and looking for it is easy because many telegram bots and twitter posts provide it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 03:53:20 PM

That makes doing airdrops lazy and boring nowadays. Lots of tasks were needed and we didn't know if they will grant that airdrop at the end of the airdrop period.
This project first launched an airdrop with a very easy task and was also limited to the first 200 if I'm not mistaken with a 50 CEX reward after they were listed on Pancakeswap and not yet a month their tokens have reached a high value even up 1000% more, imagine their token is currently priced at $6, if the airdrop hunter is still holding then he can earn around $300.
participating in an airdrop is the same as fighting luck or the same as playing guessing numbers because it is impossible for us to choose all numbers and only one number is lucky, as is the case with airdrops today. and looking for it is easy because many telegram bots and twitter posts provide it
That's right, it refers to a match of luck because no one knows whether the token will be worth later, so it's the same as gambling.
It's very easy to find airdrops where in the crypto community and telegram bots and also Twitter are indeed the providers of projects that carry out airdrops, it all depends on us and chooses according to strong instincts.
My Telegram is almost every minute filled with bot airdrop deployments.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 02:32:18 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2021, 02:51:06 PM by Mkmanik

Actually, I don't like to join any airdrop because most of the airdrop coins are scams. OR they cant able to list their coin any exchange. Nowadays most airdrop is just a waste of time. Also, finding out a legit airdrop is very hard and for find out there is a need for a good time.

A few days ago I joined an airdrop from Catena X (CEX) telegram group, also confirming that I received 50 CEX coins worth 50*.10=$5
Not interested to do swap or trade right now. Because for the swap I need to pay a minimum $2 as transaction fees. so it is good to wait for a pump. After a long time, I got a legit airdrop and the coin is also tradeable.

EDIT: OMG, CEX price hit $9.42 per coin. The current price is $1.5280
I missed the pump Sad Sad

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 03:48:23 PM

If you are lucky enough, holding this coin gives you very decent profits, no one expects that to happen.

What else do these people will ask? By waiting for the coin being added to exchange, they are now capable of enjoying the profits.

By luck or by doing your good research, airdrop still can provide. There are still many people around who take the risk and use their time to
join and wait for the kind of good luck that will give you enjoyable benefits.
Furious 7

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 07:10:28 PM

Recently the CEX voting from Coinhunt was fake and obviously it was a recklessness on the part of the team so they didn't do any further research on the project voting on coinhunt.
Even before he said he would invest in $200k-400k of course it was a big amount but that statement would make people buy and after a day the tokens became dumped because of what they did that's why CEX fell drastically to a price of around $1.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 06:48:35 PM

Recently the CEX voting from Coinhunt was fake and obviously it was a recklessness on the part of the team so they didn't do any further research on the project voting on coinhunt.
Even before he said he would invest in $200k-400k of course it was a big amount but that statement would make people buy and after a day the tokens became dumped because of what they did that's why CEX fell drastically to a price of around $1.

Alluring more investors to follow the hypes and let them feel that they are following gems, but afterwards, they will realize that
the gem is fake and the only one who will benefits are the dev and whales who work with it.

Be furious and careful when supporting projects, though it's for airdrops in which are more on luck and how the team will perform.

Do deeper research and forget about regretting, move forward and try harder.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:18:13 AM

In fact most airdrop hunter and bounty hunters are not being patience enough to hold the tokens/coins they earn from the aridrop/bounties. I am quite aure 90% or more people are selling what they earn after they received it or once it is listed on exchange.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 02:32:19 PM

Risking time for luck is uncertain and often loses time when someone doesn't win in the hunt, because the potential to get good results through the Airdrop is very slim considering the large number of participants.
Furious 7

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:41:40 PM

In fact most airdrop hunter and bounty hunters are not being patience enough to hold the tokens/coins they earn from the aridrop/bounties. I am quite aure 90% or more people are selling what they earn after they received it or once it is listed on exchange.
I think many hunters are too ambitious in wanting to get money so when they get it they immediately sell it without thinking, even though if you look at a good project concept they can hold it and sell after it goes up high but it's true that most airdrop and bounty hunters will definitely release to the direct market.
Sometimes I like to do that with airdrop tokens but after a few months the tokens actually go up, and it's a little annoying for me to sell them so early.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 10:22:19 PM

I think many hunters are too ambitious in wanting to get money so when they get it they immediately sell it without thinking, even though if you look at a good project concept they can hold it and sell after it goes up high but it's true that most airdrop and bounty hunters will definitely release to the direct market.
Sometimes I like to do that with airdrop tokens but after a few months the tokens actually go up, and it's a little annoying for me to sell them so early.
Ambitious and greed because this is what makes them push to dealing with airdrops.Im not saying its bad but you should really be keen on selecting and

dont ever tend to make out some cash out or deposits or even tending to have some KYC when you do tend to claim for some penny coins out of airdrops.

Most of them are just scams and tending to get those informations out of those users who get fooled that they would be receiving something.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 12:16:19 PM

I remember the success of this project , and they even renamed their company campaign because of some legality .
50 CEX for just airdrop with vey easy task is a success .

so yes Airdrop is still making funds for the people who trusted their project.

So i might say changing my mind towards airdrop is indeed now happening .

Is there any good airdrop that someone can share over here? will be very glad if there are sharing to happen.. Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: