Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My head hurts from all the platforms out there, how do you pick?  (Read 309 times)
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:38:31 PM

Just last question, if I buy for example a BNB amount equal to USD $1000 - is it better to just hold it in my wallet on bnb website, or should I click the Earn button and stake all of it with whatever currency they offer? t.
Not your key, not your money remains the slogan. I prefer keeping my bnb and other assets on my private wallet from experience, as we may have seen, binance as an exchange has come to stay. However pancake and bunny has some good APY only need to be monitored in-case the APY drops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:59:30 PM

My story with bitcoin is that I bought a little bit back in the old days and now it has flourished, however I've not work on them or invested. I also see people talk about farming/staking which can increase your portofio. Some people told me why do you just sit on your bitcoin, you could actually work them to get extra cash out of them.

With that said, which platform do you use? I'm new to crypto here! My head hurts from deciding which platform should I use to trade/stake/freeze/earn with. There are manyyyy! I've already looked into CakeDefi, Pancakeswap, Uniswap, Demex, RAMPDefi, Binance.com and Aave! all of these and I still don't know which one to choose and why. Can someone help/assist me as to choose which one? and why.
Not to say that DeFi is shit but it would be better if you dont deal with these things.You would just be basically wasting up your precious Bitcoins on investing into these projects.

If you are really earning decent profit then if you do tend to deal with things for some further diversification or more income then trading would really be ideal
but it doesnt mean that you would be having some guaranteed profits.It all matters on how you do trade though.

Sticking on something safe and doesnt want to get involvement with price volatility then simply holding isnt really bad after all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 07:31:38 AM

Don't stake or farm them.

When you choose to do this, you either have to stake it with a company and trust that they'll keep your BTC safe and return it to you if you ask for it (we all know exchanges won't do that in worse case scenarios).

Or you have to "wrap" it with one other network and use the wrapped tokens to yield farm BUT you have to trust the smart contracts are secure. And I don't trust anything except BTC network.
Most staking events happens on crypto exchanges, it's always within centralised platforms and there is nothing anyone can do about it, if I have to stake it will be on platforms that are capable of refund if anything wrong happens, my best pick for that is binance exchange
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: