Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be a war?  (Read 277 times)
WillyAp

Activity: 686
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2023, 12:33:34 PM

It's very likely that there will be war as it's what nuclear weapons are for which Ukraine is wanting to have. Whichever country that Russia and China might likely quarrel with, the US is always there pushing to bomb each other so why shouldn't they bomb each other since they can just shoot their missiles from apart and not looking for a war field instead.

If Ukraine will allow this to happen, its their country that will be destroyed, God knows how many will die and human rights are not there to fight for them.

I don't think the US will confront Russia over Ucraine. But it is highly likely that they will do that for Taiwan.
Historically China attacked the US in Korea.

Marketing in EN und DE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pingrapole

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 02:17:07 PM

This war will not only affect these two countries but the whole world will get involved because Russia is a country with more friendly countries, like Ukraine's friendly country, America is the western world If America will attack Ukraine with nuclear bombs, then America will attack Western Russia with nuclear bombs, then World War III will break out An eternal fact is that when Russia supports America, it does the opposite Ukraine no longer wants to continue the war, but the countries of the Western world continue to provide military assistance in various ways and deliver war equipment to their borders one after the other Let Russia go nuclear, and they'll immediately jump to war as guilt, but I believe they won't make that mistake It will remain in the mouth.I totally disagree with everything you said.Ukraine wants NATO membership with nuclear weapons, but they will never get it.The way the war is going on, it will continue like this, the people of the whole world will be used as toys by the two countries, and we will continue to dance as toys. That is the real thing. It is difficult to say whether there will be a war So they are showing arms trade, military power and revenge by taking the people of the whole world hostage.It is true that they are fighting but none of them are stopping business and trade. In the middle, only sacrifices are being sent. Ukraine will make the economic situation of this country fragile at the end of the day.The nuclear war in 1945 we heard about the unprecedented damage the world knew that neither side would ever want to do such an attack, so our guesses would be guesswork.
*One of my special recommendations is to not use nuclear weapons as it would cause a lot of damage to the world, so the whole world should come forward and work together
*Those who are on the side of Russia should not help Russia and those who are on the side of America should help America Ukraine is being used as a road.
The war would be over in an instant if Russia would give up the occupied territories in Ukraine, but Russia will never do that because then Ukraine would happily join NATO and pose a huge threat to Russia.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 02:10:49 AM

This war will not only affect these two countries but the whole world will get involved because Russia is a country with more friendly countries, like Ukraine's friendly country, America is the western world If America will attack Ukraine with nuclear bombs, then America will attack Western Russia with nuclear bombs, then World War III will break out An eternal fact is that when Russia supports America, it does the opposite Ukraine no longer wants to continue the war, but the countries of the Western world continue to provide military assistance in various ways and deliver war equipment to their borders one after the other Let Russia go nuclear, and they'll immediately jump to war as guilt, but I believe they won't make that mistake It will remain in the mouth.I totally disagree with everything you said.Ukraine wants NATO membership with nuclear weapons, but they will never get it.The way the war is going on, it will continue like this, the people of the whole world will be used as toys by the two countries, and we will continue to dance as toys. That is the real thing. It is difficult to say whether there will be a war So they are showing arms trade, military power and revenge by taking the people of the whole world hostage.It is true that they are fighting but none of them are stopping business and trade. In the middle, only sacrifices are being sent. Ukraine will make the economic situation of this country fragile at the end of the day.The nuclear war in 1945 we heard about the unprecedented damage the world knew that neither side would ever want to do such an attack, so our guesses would be guesswork.
*One of my special recommendations is to not use nuclear weapons as it would cause a lot of damage to the world, so the whole world should come forward and work together
*Those who are on the side of Russia should not help Russia and those who are on the side of America should help America Ukraine is being used as a road.
The war would be over in an instant if Russia would give up the occupied territories in Ukraine, but Russia will never do that because then Ukraine would happily join NATO and pose a huge threat to Russia.
Ukraine did not join NATO on time, as Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia did, and now has problems from the Russian empire.

EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 12:01:47 PM

As for me once I hear "war I quickly look at its irrelevant where it costs imbalance, lost of lives and properties then I suddenly summons "peace".
I don't care who wins the war and how the nature of the war could be. All I care about is a resolution as a dialogue to the conflict.

I sometimes look at agitating and debating about this Russian and Ukrainian war is something welcoming or tolerable while it is a nuisance crumbling worth living (lives).

The USA holds the World power and the Russia is a giant nation. I hope we foresee the resultant from afar even with getting to the hills of a great view yet?
The US should just stop the manipulation and fix the ground up again and stop the so exhausting extortion of setting the places awhile for its selfness gain while the donkeys and camels convoying the services are ignorant and blindfolded.

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 04:36:28 AM

As for me once I hear "war I quickly look at its irrelevant where it costs imbalance, lost of lives and properties then I suddenly summons "peace".
I don't care who wins the war and how the nature of the war could be. All I care about is a resolution as a dialogue to the conflict.

I sometimes look at agitating and debating about this Russian and Ukrainian war is something welcoming or tolerable while it is a nuisance crumbling worth living (lives).

The USA holds the World power and the Russia is a giant nation. I hope we foresee the resultant from afar even with getting to the hills of a great view yet?
The US should just stop the manipulation and fix the ground up again and stop the so exhausting extortion of setting the places awhile for its selfness gain while the donkeys and camels convoying the services are ignorant and blindfolded.

I want to ask you, what benefit did the United States find in the war in Ukraine? The United States supports Ukraine in its just war for independence, as do other democratic countries.

WillyAp

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 01:01:20 PM

I want to ask you, what benefit did the United States find in the war in Ukraine? The United States supports Ukraine in its just war for independence, as do other democratic countries.

Well I think that a government is made up of various fractional forces. The military arm of the US government surely likes the opportunity to test their new toys. Plus the enimy is historically grown. Putin behaves like a cold war warrior. Who also likes to break agreements. Perfect for those hawks. 

Marketing in EN und DE
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 08:02:46 AM

Well I think that a government is made up of various fractional forces. The military arm of the US government surely likes the opportunity to test their new toys. Plus the enimy is historically grown. Putin behaves like a cold war warrior. Who also likes to break agreements. Perfect for those hawks. 

In this case, it is important that the American people support Ukraine and understand how dangerous Russian fascism is for democracy.
WillyAp

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 03:56:38 PM

In this case, it is important that the American people support Ukraine and understand how dangerous Russian fascism is for democracy.

Not sure but it is possible that a ww3 is the start of a reset attempt from some people connected.
Historically a reset happens after a war. None has happend worldwide though. 

Marketing in EN und DE
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 05:35:33 AM

Not sure but it is possible that a ww3 is the start of a reset attempt from some people connected.
Historically a reset happens after a war. None has happend worldwide though.  

On the contrary, the process of the disappearance of the Russian empire is taking place and the World will finally be freed from the relict monster that has survived to our days.
WillyAp

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 11:51:22 AM

On the contrary, the process of the disappearance of the Russian empire is taking place and the World will finally be freed from the relict monster that has survived to our days.

Well if that would be the case we'd see more breakaway republics.
And that has not happened so far.

We see more tension around the chinese sea, China claims a rather large chunk or that area leaving almost none to neighboring countries.

Marketing in EN und DE
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 04:02:19 PM

Well if that would be the case we'd see more breakaway republics.
And that has not happened so far.

Apparently you don’t know the reality well; in reality, all the Union republics, without exception, seceded from the USSR.
WillyAp

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 11:15:32 PM

Apparently you don’t know the reality well; in reality, all the Union republics, without exception, seceded from the USSR.

Could be and which ones were splitting form Russia the last 5 years?

Not those which got away when the USSR broke apart.

Marketing in EN und DE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: