Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:53:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my trading is a fail help me, thanks  (Read 1837 times)
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 11:42:54 PM

Signals are useless and it will put you in more critical condition, failing in cryptocurrency trading is not a bad thing as long as you are learning from your mistakes and correcting them in your future trades.

Of course, following someone blindly doesn't do much good. It only makes sense when you study and compare your strategy with the proposed one. Those who blindly follow trade signals or traders also blindly repeat other people's mistakes, but at the same time they do not see exactly where the mistake was, so their personal trading does not get better. Thus, trading according to other people's strategies and not conducting your own analysis, you stand still or even worsen your skill.

And most important is we even have the courage to try it, not just see it. The most common failure the traders have is not applying what they learn from the past and from their mistakes. It finds not a human error but this is all about how we interact with such wrongdoings and even to change them.

Well, that seems too easy but just to wonder why many we're not doing it and instead, they often do the mistakes again and again. I believe this is not a human error but this means that we are not meant to become a trader.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 06:48:35 AM

It is really difficult to learn to trade. It takes time and a lot of patience when learning how to trade like this is not just giving your time, this is also about risking your hard-earned money. I know how frustrated it is that you always fail and lose every trade, but remember that every failure comes with learnings that you can use to become the profitable trader that you want to be. There are pages on Facebook that can help you to achieve your dream. You can also try watching on Youtube. There are many videos uploaded there that discuss their strategy in cryptocurrency trading.
besides learning in the media, the most important thing in trading is that we must have a mentor who can guide us in trading. because what we know today is a lot of trading techniques, if we have a mentor maybe we can get a lot of trading techniques and apply them to ourselves according to our ability. supported by our skills that can determine the course of trading

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 08:48:01 AM

From the subject itself, I have been trading these days, and success can be only be counted on hand and it's just damn luck for myself when I succeed a few times.

I want to explain my strategy but it's just giving me anxiety all I know is wrong for it failed a few times.

please be nice to what I am going to ask

Do you have any Facebook page or in any kind of social media that has someone who gives you a warning when you trade or not? I have been in many Facebook groups but its not what I am looking for.

Thanks for the nice response.

I think instead of looking only in facebook, try to also look in youtube, or maybe on a reliable news. As my personal experience, facebook is a common social media used by scammers so I don't give my whole trust to facebook. You have mentioned "success can be only be counted on hands". Bro profit is profit. It is important to appreciate your profit how small or big it is. Patience on what you're doing. You failed few times  because of your strategy? OK then try to share it in here so others may knew, read, and suggest on how to improve your strategy. It may be criticized by somebody but sometimes criticism is what we need to be able to know on how we are going to improve.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 01:05:20 PM

It is really difficult to learn to trade. It takes time and a lot of patience when learning how to trade like this is not just giving your time, this is also about risking your hard-earned money. I know how frustrated it is that you always fail and lose every trade, but remember that every failure comes with learnings that you can use to become the profitable trader that you want to be. There are pages on Facebook that can help you to achieve your dream. You can also try watching on Youtube. There are many videos uploaded there that discuss their strategy in cryptocurrency trading.
besides learning in the media, the most important thing in trading is that we must have a mentor who can guide us in trading. because what we know today is a lot of trading techniques, if we have a mentor maybe we can get a lot of trading techniques and apply them to ourselves according to our ability. supported by our skills that can determine the course of trading
It depends on your preference, some acquire mentors and some didn't, they mostly gain knowledge from YT, online research, reading books, and actual trading. It could be a lot of resources and it is really time-consuming if we have them all. But, if we aim to learn more about trading and to succeed, we have to invest time and money otherwise, you'll get nothing and end up losing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:13:45 PM

If you are not a good daily trader, it is best to find yourself a different strategy, keeping for the long term is a strategy chosen by many people.
Don't try to join signal groups, most of them are scams and you only lose your money.

I would not be so straightforward. Yes, if your trading skills leave much to be desired and you are not sure about them, then you definitely should not trade for large amounts, however, you can use a small deposit or trade on paper until you gain enough experience. Also, I cannot say that you should abandon trading groups, that is, signal groups. I'm not saying that you should blindly follow them, but you can just trade on paper and check a similar group in parallel, and then post information about it here on the forum, it will be useful for everyone. There are scammers all around and the more we know them by sight the better.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:29:17 PM

If you are not a good daily trader, it is best to find yourself a different strategy, keeping for the long term is a strategy chosen by many people.
Don't try to join signal groups, most of them are scams and you only lose your money.

I would not be so straightforward. Yes, if your trading skills leave much to be desired and you are not sure about them, then you definitely should not trade for large amounts, however, you can use a small deposit or trade on paper until you gain enough experience. Also, I cannot say that you should abandon trading groups, that is, signal groups. I'm not saying that you should blindly follow them, but you can just trade on paper and check a similar group in parallel, and then post information about it here on the forum, it will be useful for everyone. There are scammers all around and the more we know them by sight the better.

Dont limit out yourself when it comes to various sources online because even though most of them are shit but there are some information which is valuable or really worth for you to check out.
As a noob then we do start on being too confident and once we lost some money or capital then thats the time we do make out some self realizations on where we can start and be more careful on
this time since we had already experienced that this isnt something simple that you can deal with.Its just sensible if you do make use of smaller amounts when we are just starting
rather than on putting big amounts on initial tries and eventually end up on losing.Well its inevitable but it would be worth that you should be mindful with your initial steps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:33:38 PM

You shouldn't rely on Facebook. There is no guarantee that they will give you the right information. So it is better to do research and trade on your own. Keep an eye on the telegrams of the coins you buy. Keep them updated. You will see that you will be able to make a good profit at one time.

Information is power and without it, there is only very little that we can do even if we invest in crypto projects. Facebook isn't the social network that it was a decade ago and other networks like twitter and telegram have much credible information about any project. And it's also true that in crypto, only people who are willing to do researches about projects they want to get involved in actually profit from it if their researches was right.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:40:36 PM

Do you have any Facebook page or in any kind of social media that has someone who gives you a warning when you trade or not? I have been in many Facebook groups but its not what I am looking for.
Never seen a service that tells you when to trade or not, and If I were you I won't trust those things I see on Facebook pages, because they are all scam pages none of it is real, they keep posting winning trades to drive in people who don't want to learn how to trade on their own, on Facebook you will meet tons of scammers over there, be careful so you won't end up getting scammed by them.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:48:04 PM

Don't feel ashamed with your story if that had failed you. It's part of your learning and someday you'll be proud to share what you've been through when you become successful in trading/investing.

I don't usually join groups about trading because you'll mostly see shilling on those groups. Just take time to study the market and always look at the news and study technical analysis because that will help you most as you trade.

Signature for rent
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 02:13:08 AM

Don't worry in trading jobs. it needs good market research, knowledge about chart,  some hype coins. Trade with low money and lets see what's happens. Apart from that trading is a experienced job. As time goes up you will understand everything then you say  making money in life is very easy. Everytime you purchased coin dont be in hurry to sell, Hold for some days or months you will come up with some extra money.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 04:24:15 AM

-Buy books About TA
-Read references on the internet and youtube videos
-Join a course

You have to have a mentor to be able to trade on good terms. because they will share experiences on how to analyze the market and manage money management. directly will definitely get different things if we follow the class. I have shared with my friend who has been a trader in stocks and crypto for a long time to be able to share how to control emotions. pay for this in my opinion is balanced than if you learn yourself, which is the same, you will experience losses and could be greater

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:40:05 PM

I don't usually join groups about trading because you'll mostly see shilling on those groups. Just take time to study the market and always look at the news and study technical analysis because that will help you most as you trade.
Even we are joining social media group, we should not listen to them for financial decision. All financial decisions should be made from by our own research and analysis; because it is our money and no one could care like how we are doing. So, always learning the basics of trading and investment will help anyone.

Failing in trading is very common in crypto space but we must take time to gathering knowledge about trading so that we can develop trading skills and then we can recover previous losses.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:59:19 PM

-Buy books About TA
-Read references on the internet and youtube videos
-Join a course

You have to have a mentor to be able to trade on good terms. because they will share experiences on how to analyze the market and manage money management. directly will definitely get different things if we follow the class. I have shared with my friend who has been a trader in stocks and crypto for a long time to be able to share how to control emotions. pay for this in my opinion is balanced than if you learn yourself, which is the same, you will experience losses and could be greater

Buying Books about TA is commendable but not really much since most of those information can already be attained or get on online and also its better to look up on Youtube videos instead
because it would be more understandable and you can easily cope up the information rather than on reading up text but well this is just a matter of users preference.
It might not really be precisely give you the advantage but it would be much better if you are really aware with  these things rather than on making some blind trades.
Failing isnt a reason because all of us would really be coming into that point.It is just on how you do sustain yourself and never give up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jossiel

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 10:16:41 PM

Even we are joining social media group, we should not listen to them for financial decision. All financial decisions should be made from by our own research and analysis; because it is our money and no one could care like how we are doing. So, always learning the basics of trading and investment will help anyone.

Failing in trading is very common in crypto space but we must take time to gathering knowledge about trading so that we can develop trading skills and then we can recover previous losses.
But the sad news is that there are traders mostly, the new ones who hear them out.

And those people are making their thoughts as financial advice and being followed by those newbies. They have an initial thought by following such will make them wealthy.

Although in the end, they're just blindly following.

Signature for rent
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 03:49:04 AM

But the sad news is that there are traders mostly, the new ones who hear them out.

And those people are making their thoughts as financial advice and being followed by those newbies. They have an initial thought by following such will make them wealthy.

beginners have not yet found themselves as traders, so they just follow what is directed. It will be difficult if they get advice from other sources which have a different analysis, I think at that time they will be confused about determining steps. but it is all a process
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 04:42:15 AM

beginners have not yet found themselves as traders, so they just follow what is directed. It will be difficult if they get advice from other sources which have a different analysis, I think at that time they will be confused about determining steps. but it is all a process

I think that beginners get carried away by the commercials that traders mount, with huge luxury houses, a great late-model car, and they show a life of waste and sometimes even parties, but you have to open their eyes because most of them don't. They live that life, everything is a montage, what happens is that good publicity makes people fall in love, if these traders were so successful they would show their trades, with profits and losses, with their previous analysis, they put it live and then they wait to see if they win or not, that will never happen.

The few who risk trading live, the experiences are usually not very good because the followers do the same step and the price can go against and lose, if the beginners want to have first level information the best thing is to start doing a lot of reading and trying to understand the market. The best advice is always in the books, I always recommend reading any book by Livermore and Wyckoff, because they do not teach technical analysis, they only teach how to react to any eventuality in the market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:17:25 PM

I am not going to tell you that there is and I am also not going to tell you that there isn’t, and that’s because I have not really seen any of these happen while I am there.

I haven’t seen any Facebook group that’s giving out signals to anyone just like that and also if there is anyone that really knows the market and where it’s heading to, I don’t think they are going to be on Facebook and giving out the signals for free?? they are definitely going to be in a platform where they will be able to have limited members who will be paying them for what they are doing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jossiel

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:42:29 PM

~snip~
I agree that it's all a process and they'll learn it overtime.

Whether we classify them as a newbie and not yet a trader, they'll still be going that way and soon they will be the ones giving advises to others. Sharing those experiences that they've made, good and bad ones.

Just like us, we knew how to deal with it when we've gained knowledge and experience and decided whether to remain as a trader or just be a plain holder.

Signature for rent
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:56:10 PM

~snip~

Whether we classify them as a newbie and not yet a trader, they'll still be going that way and soon they will be the ones giving advises to others. Sharing those experiences that they've made, good and bad ones.

Just like us, we knew how to deal with it when we've gained knowledge and experience and decided whether to remain as a trader or just be a plain holder.

If we don't give up easily, we always have a chance to correct our mistakes, slowly we will learn but we need to be aware of fund management as that's the most important thing. We start small then slowly if we feel we are already becoming consistent, that's the time to increase the capital. It's okay to be aggressive but should be at the right timing, timing when you already are experience and more knowledgeable on what you are doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jossiel

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 10:56:28 PM

~snip~

If we don't give up easily, we always have a chance to correct our mistakes, slowly we will learn but we need to be aware of fund management as that's the most important thing. We start small then slowly if we feel we are already becoming consistent, that's the time to increase the capital. It's okay to be aggressive but should be at the right timing, timing when you already are experience and more knowledgeable on what you are doing.
Yes, in that process, those mistakes that we did before will be corrected and will be avoided easily because we have experienced it and we have an idea how the outcome would be if we're going to correct those past mistakes we did.

From passive to active and suddenly it goes through all the process.

That's how it goes when you're trading, you fail in the beginning and probably in the midst of it but if you have the guts and wants to continue, you'll learn from it.

But if there's really no hope, just stay being a holder.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: