Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC moves sideways , but BSC looks ready for moon soon  (Read 345 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:16:57 PM

At present I don't follow or own any bsc project (only bnb) so I don't keep tabs of what the market situation may look like, but we can't ignore the eth growth right now, eth has hit new ath and don't seem to be showing down anytime soon, right now eth is making headlines, btc on a slow pace same as bnb,
However since we are still on defi hype and bsc is the latest trendy chain, yeah, we will most likely see some bsc project making waves, most projects are launching on bsc, it won't be surprising.
actually you can buy and take advantage of the situation to take a short advantage of the current fomo, bnb rose to 600 from 50 $ maybe because many eth users switch to bnb because fees are very expensive. so you can take this opportunity.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:33:49 AM

actually you can buy and take advantage of the situation to take a short advantage of the current fomo, bnb rose to 600 from 50 $ maybe because many eth users switch to bnb because fees are very expensive. so you can take this opportunity.
Yes, that obviously makes sense because the price of ETH even before the correction occurred had a very large increase so that it could affect the amount of expenditure on Gas costs when we made transactions through the ERC20 network.

deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2021, 11:03:31 AM

At present I don't follow or own any bsc project (only bnb) so I don't keep tabs of what the market situation may look like, but we can't ignore the eth growth right now, eth has hit new ath and don't seem to be showing down anytime soon, right now eth is making headlines, btc on a slow pace same as bnb,
However since we are still on defi hype and bsc is the latest trendy chain, yeah, we will most likely see some bsc project making waves, most projects are launching on bsc, it won't be surprising.
Yes, that would be a nice short if you could see before that happened.
 Btw I think the price of BNB is going down now because bitcoin is pulling it down.
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:52:51 AM

Btw I think the price of BNB is going down now because bitcoin is pulling it down.
True, almost all tokens are experiencing a downturn now that Bitcoin is experiencing a major correction, so this sort of thing has happened so often and seen by so many people in the past that I myself am never surprised to see a lot of Altcoins going down at this point.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 12:58:49 PM

Yes, and all Altcoins are currently experiencing a decline because of Bitcoin,
so the main thing to hope for at this point is a pump on Bitcoin so that market conditions can return to normal.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: