Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:52:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the most commonly USED crypto currency in the future?  (Read 472 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 08:52:07 PM

Cryptocurrencies that are commonly used in the future are definitely popular and provide many benefits for its users. I will choose the top
cryptocurrencies that will be widely used in the future, because besides being able to make money, top cryptocurrencies also usually have
a large community. So it makes it easier to make transactions using top cryptocurrencies. Such as BTC, ETH, BNB, DOT and ADA.

Bitcoin will be the answer for all the time.Because the bitcoin will rule the world in near future.People with good knowledge will inverse in bitcoin for the long term.Some people will lose their money by investing in a worst coin by considering the future.We can't say it sure,the coin will sustain in near future.So hold only the potential coin to gain in future.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 10:41:45 PM

Bitcoin of course. But if we talk about altcoins I think for now my guess is ETH, BNB, and some stable tokens. These tokens have their own strengths and merits if we compare them to each other through these is the tokens I think that will have the most transactions in the crypto space.  ETH and BNB have good smart chain capabilities which I think they can be the ones who will have the most used and the stable coin which is regularly used by traders and crypto users to avoid volatility.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 10:50:53 PM

I think Bitcoin will be held like gold. Maybe even Ether as well.

But I'm personally thinking maybe dogecoin, maybe.... XLM and XRP, as well as Bitcoin cash, Dash, maybe lite coin. Of course USDT type.

I think many people, when the masses start using it more frequently. Will stick to older common coins that can be found at any crypto ATM and have the lowest fees and fastest transaction time.

Anyone disagree or have anything to add?

Right at the moment, bitcoin is the most useful digital currency all over the world now. Then, Ethereum, XRP and BCH. I don't know about
the other coins. These are coins that being useful in different countries at the present time now. In fact, we have one place here that have an ATM where you can able to withdraw bitcoin then automatic convert into fiat something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: