Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANTM] Antimony Coin - Plagiarism whitepaper  (Read 357 times)
shu-ren

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 09:07:18 PM

yes even to me it seems that the doggedness for a suspected plagiarism of a wp now obsolete because replaced by the new wp seems too excessive. I would suggest to give at least a chance to this coin and to the development team to demonstrate their intentions before attacking so deliberately.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antimonycoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:17:22 PM

yes even to me it seems that the doggedness for a suspected plagiarism of a wp now obsolete because replaced by the new wp seems too excessive. I would suggest to give at least a chance to this coin and to the development team to demonstrate their intentions before attacking so deliberately.

We already have negociate the listing of Antimony on more then 10 exchanges some from top 50 to 100 others from 1 to 50, are asking a lot of money, people that had similar projects maybe they know already that on the cheapest you don't pay less then 3k USD, and rarely we will be listed on top over 100 because this will be st least the third coin in the world not far away, but the good thing is that they also offer some marketing inside that offer promotion on social media, their platforms, etc, more in the top is the exchange more success rate the coin has to be known and traded, so yes we also create that IEO campain to crowdfunding funds for exchanges because is over our personal budgets,  because we have a strategy to keep the price of Antimony up so miners can get paid and investors can get their profit aswell without affecting the coin price, we plan to launch on more exchanges at once so there will be a high volume trade all together, every investor has the right to see the offer and can pay directly to the exchange so are not discussions that we run away with the funds. I am not mr EM to make tokens like mushrooms after the rain over the night, tweet it for few days getting to 0.70 then take the money out and get the coin to the half stealing people money, he is not a scammer? Oh no he is a business man, to many people around this world that have empty skull, 0 brain. By the way I didn't see any scam about that here!  I am the scammer? 😂

Yes we have plans but we discuss with people that can see something special with this coin otherwise can ignore it. We cannot give to nobody intelligence.

noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2021, 05:56:23 AM

-snip-

No, we are not affiliated with any project to overthrow other projects. Our mission is not to save new projects, but rather to save investors' money.
The flag was created for your first case because you showed the plagiarism document the first time. This is a normal reaction because scammers make a lot of mistakes like you and stop when they are exposed.

Flags are also attached to the topic of accusation link where people have their own judgment about the validity of your project. In this case, the flag does not completely deter you from challenging what is alleged here with tangible results if you still want to develop your project.

bitcointalk forum has become very toxic since 2018, thats the reason why a lot of people is not using it anymore, and if this continue, in a couple of years no one will care.
Yes, the scam project (especially during the ICO hype) is the real poison we have been trying to get rid of for years.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
RallyMe

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 12:06:43 PM

Hi Lads,

The Plagiarism has been corrected and rectified now. People should be fair by dropping their complaints and removing the warning banner as the result.

The guy has made action already, you should do the same to be fair.

I don't want to go to discord or telegram to get the conversion running for this coin, I prefer here to read at Bitcointalk.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: