Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] GDEFI |DEFI|Community LED DECENTRALISED ECOSYSTEM 🔥🔥  (Read 470 times)
Youme

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 10:49:12 PM

Yes low supply without a proper backup of a good Tokenomic won't yield any results for the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 11:05:20 PM

Yes low supply without a proper backup of a good Tokenomic won't yield any results for the project

And you can only assess once they are really up and running.
Right now, it is too early to tell how they will perform in the competitive DeFi market.
Maybe at the end of this year, we can see how are they doing in terms of accomplishments of their roadmap items.
There are too much DeFis now, and you will really be confused on where to stake or where to farm your tokens.
Youme

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 03:50:59 PM

Right now, it is too early to tell how they will perform in the competitive DeFi market.
Maybe at the end of this year, we can see how are they doing in terms of accomplishments of their roadmap items.
There are too much DeFis now, and you will really be confused on where to stake or where to farm your tokens.
I get your point, I was just trying to point out that the total supply is not enough to drive the project, they need to be a proper backup, in other to make everything be in place
Movingcrypt

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 05:15:28 PM

GDEFI supports Smart Contracts based on Ethereum technology will it also support BSC and others?
Movingcrypt

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 09:38:53 PM

GDEFI supports Smart Contracts based on Ethereum technology will it also support BSC and others?
GDEFI is built only on Ethereum blockchain, I don't think it will support other chain, unless the team wants to do this for the token to ease transaction charges
I know they are you on eth network, I was just asking to know if they have plans to integrate bsc network well in future.
Eth network transaction fee is scary these days
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 11:12:06 PM

GDEFI is built only on Ethereum blockchain, I don't think it will support other chain, unless the team wants to do this for the token to ease transaction charges
I know they are you on eth network, I was just asking to know if they have plans to integrate bsc network well in future.
It really depends on their community and how the dev responds to the current eth fee, if the community wants that, the dev should be able to adjust.
Besides, there is nothing to lose if their token has more than 1 chain, it should be able to expand their network as well as their community.
Youme

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 01:06:42 AM

It really depends on their community and how the dev responds to the current eth fee, if the community wants that, the dev should be able to adjust.
Besides, there is nothing to lose if their token has more than 1 chain, it should be able to expand their network as well as their community.
Almost all projects are having multiple chains these days, no one wants to make transaction with higher fees when there's an option for a lower fee.
They should think about this and add it to their Roadmap
Vicky agarwal (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:14:23 AM

Will there be a pre-sale for your project, and if yes where will it be held and what's criterias to qualify for the pre-sales round?
Yes for sure there will be pre-sale, for further details just glued to announcement page
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:15:36 AM

2 Quarter 2021 will be very serious period for GDeFi Finance as they need to do so many important things like yield farming pools, CEX listings, partnerships and more
If you check already we have achieved everything we have promised in Quarter 1, so we were damn serious to achieve everything in q2 also
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:18:27 AM

Indeed Defi projects were exploding like anything but we were making sure to provide every defi service in one platform
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:23:20 AM

For sure team is discussing about that, Right now almost every project have tokens working on two chain one is uniswap & another one is pancake, but that was just in discussion nothing yet finalized
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:41:33 AM

The pace and manner how protocols are disrupting financial intermediaries are pretty rare
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 07:46:20 AM

Each NFT contains specifying data that makes it both distinguished from other NFT and effortlessly verifiable
fdrmcom

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 11:03:42 AM

So you need to reach minimum balance requirement and node  will deposit that amount of crypto into the network as a stake. But as bigger staked amount as higher the probability of that node getting selected to forge the next block
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 09:01:06 AM

So you need to reach minimum balance requirement and node  will deposit that amount of crypto into the network as a stake. But as bigger staked amount as higher the probability of that node getting selected to forge the next block
Yes
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 09:03:04 AM

NFT has rendered the formulation and distribution of fraudulent collectibles useless since each piece is traceable to the original owner
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:13:00 AM

There is another beautiful side to this whole NFT development that is worth mentioning. Artists, gamers, and collectible owners can factor into the art piece or the particular asset royalties in the likely event of resale.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:39:35 PM

I often see projects with a lot of coin / token allocations for the team. how will you control the price later? as far as I see this project has a tendency to make investors interested.
for that most of coins were locked & Won,t be unlocked before stipulated time to manage dumping of price by retail investors, who just came for quick gain rather then understanding the core of project

okay that's very good. but I see that the supply allocation for each aspect has been determined, which part of the supply will you apply to it? will the tokens for the team also be locked? very funny if investors and the team take part in dumping.
Tokens for the team members is also locked

how long Tokens for the team members locked? Is there anything in your whitepapper or website? I hope the team works well and is always satisfying for now and in the future
Everything will be Announced & almost complete details is provided in Whitepaper

ok thanks for the information, I will see and learn more about GDEFI.
That's why I keep asking, because I have an interest in this project. I hope the team and developers stay enthusiastic and go to success soon
I,m officially manager of their bitcointalk, if you have any questions feel free to ask here i can get answer from the team directly

yes yes, there are so many questions that I want to ask for the team, but you have answered some of my questions well. I'm so curious about this project, once I find all the answers to my questions I will determine whether I'm sure or not to invest here.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 10:05:41 AM

I often see projects with a lot of coin / token allocations for the team. how will you control the price later? as far as I see this project has a tendency to make investors interested.
for that most of coins were locked & Won,t be unlocked before stipulated time to manage dumping of price by retail investors, who just came for quick gain rather then understanding the core of project

okay that's very good. but I see that the supply allocation for each aspect has been determined, which part of the supply will you apply to it? will the tokens for the team also be locked? very funny if investors and the team take part in dumping.
Tokens for the team members is also locked

how long Tokens for the team members locked? Is there anything in your whitepapper or website? I hope the team works well and is always satisfying for now and in the future
Everything will be Announced & almost complete details is provided in Whitepaper

ok thanks for the information, I will see and learn more about GDEFI.
That's why I keep asking, because I have an interest in this project. I hope the team and developers stay enthusiastic and go to success soon
I,m officially manager of their bitcointalk, if you have any questions feel free to ask here i can get answer from the team directly

yes yes, there are so many questions that I want to ask for the team, but you have answered some of my questions well. I'm so curious about this project, once I find all the answers to my questions I will determine whether I'm sure or not to invest here.
For sure pre-sale is about to come wait for that
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: