Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with your own shop AutoBuy - Services available Discussion  (Read 119 times)
designbuyers (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 06:15:37 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 09:25:58 AM by designbuyers

Well, I let everyone know what I know... I did the research for everyone allowing you to sell both digital and physical item without spending much or have your own web hosting, there are free and paid, let's focus for those have a free plan.

You still share what you know and what do you think?

Start with your own shop AutoBuy - Services available Discussion:

Free Services:

sellix.io (Free plan available)
shoppy.gg (Free plan available)
autobuy.io (Free)
rocketr.net (Free)
blockonomics.co: Bitcoin only, First 10 transactions fee is waved and 1% per transaction for others
(You must have a website or storefront as they do not provide it, they support > Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, WordPress, Prestashop, WHMCS)

Paid services:
selly.io start with $19.99 - no free plan
sellfy.com start with $29/mo - no free plan
atshop.io $19/mo (no free plan)

Search and find items and option to promote:
shellix.xyz it's free to post the item and $10 to promote

So, let me know what do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 07:32:35 AM

Besides their mobile app being complete crap(just a crappy wrapper of their website) and that logging in using a browser with adblock and/or VPN is a total nightmare, I could vouch for Shoppy.gg. It works fine after I used it for a year; at least on the customer side.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 09:11:57 AM

Never had experience these websites, but I only see people as seller use shoppy.gg on digital goods board so I guess that is the most used and okay for them, those other free service seems new to me.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 09:13:44 AM

sellfy.com start with $29/mo - no free plan
atshop.io $19/mo (no free plan)
If users opt for a yearly plan, they'll be able to save up to 34% [$19/mo on starter plan] on Sellfy and roughly 13% [$16.5/mo on premium plan] on ATShop.

• Correct me if I'm wrong but AFAIK, Sellfy doesn't support payments in cryptocurrencies.

So, let me know what do you think?
It's always nice to have such options [as a seller], but unfortunately, most automated platforms are being used by a lot of scammers nowadays.
- I'm not implying that anyone that uses such platforms for selling purposes, is indeed a scammer.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3596

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 11:03:10 AM

Do you run a website or are you going to sell in small quantities using AutoBuy URLs?
Most automatic sales URLs are closer to delivery sites because they do not include any escrow for the buyer. they are payment gateway, when the user complete transaction you get your money, No refunded or other.

Best alternative:
 - Blockonomics: Bitcoin only, First 10 transaction free and 1% per transaction for others.
 - Rocketr:Free

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 05:00:36 PM

If I can recall correctly there is an issue with selly. I mean auto-buy service always wouldn't be a good idea where the funds directly go to the seller. If you take a deep look on the scam accusation board you will find many threads that people are scamming from selly. Although selly itself isn't a scammer it's just full of scammer due to no escrow service. I am not familiar with any service that you mentioned. Do you have any deep research about them? Or just simply posting from the Google search list? If you have experience with these auto-buy sites then please add more details. So we can prevent a few scams.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
designbuyers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 09:22:28 AM

Do you run a website or are you going to sell in small quantities using AutoBuy URLs?
Most automatic sales URLs are closer to delivery sites because they do not include any escrow for the buyer. they are payment gateway, when the user completes a transaction you get your money, No refunded or other.

Best alternative:
 - Blockonomics: Bitcoin only, First 10 transactions fee is waved and 1% per transaction for others.
 - Rocketr: Free

For Blockonomics, I believe you need to have a website to be a merchant.

and yes, I agree that no escrow, you work directly with the buyer, no middle man or escrow, or they actually collecting the payment.

designbuyers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 09:28:38 AM

If I can recall correctly there is an issue with selly. I mean auto-buy service always wouldn't be a good idea where the funds directly go to the seller. If you take a deep look on the scam accusation board you will find many threads that people are scamming from selly. Although selly itself isn't a scammer it's just full of scammer due to no escrow service. I am not familiar with any service that you mentioned. Do you have any deep research about them? Or just simply posting from the Google search list? If you have experience with these auto-buy sites then please add more details. So we can prevent a few scams.

Yes, there are websites that have escrow, but this more like a marketplace, it's called bitify.com but it does not have the option to digital delivery in automatic, or automated, only serial numbers or product keys are supported.

btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 07:14:16 AM

For Blockonomics, I believe you need to have a website to be a merchant.
This is not necessary, you can create payment links and share on social / chat

Blockonomics team has also started an open source project to let you build your own AutoBuy shop. Feel free to have a look at this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5343726.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: