Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know you're in Simulated environment if this happens to you?  (Read 60 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:01:55 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 04:57:11 PM by Ucy

How do you know You are in a simulated environment if you are drugged and kept in there without you knowing?
Imagine getting drugged and kept in a fake version of something you have been taught was real... eg drugged and kept in simulated Mars environment? What exactly do you look out for to be sure whether the environment is really on Mars or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:53:27 PM

Being in a matrix is much likely possible than your assumptions. I am not taking any medicine so no choice to drug me and create a fake version of me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 05:40:12 PM

Being in a matrix is much likely possible than your assumptions. I am not taking any medicine so no choice to drug me and create a fake version of me.

You think people flying in a ship to a simulated red Planet can't be given "something" (something in their foods/drinks maybe) to eat to get them to forget about certain things they are not supposed to see on their journey to Mars, or even get them to "sleep walk" while suppressing their ability to understand the truth around them during their journey?      I also imagine that an advanced ship will have large screen that shows a simulated/fake world to make the occupant think that's what the world presently around their ship looks like.  Then the ship lands on a part of Earth that has real red dust, in a large man-made space (space many times larger than Dubai large building with snow in them)... and such space could have lots of simulated/fake graphics around.

I think humans could create things like that... maybe just for entertainment... then it gets hijacked by deciever who uses it to deceive people.
Caeli

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 06:42:58 AM

You think people flying in a ship to a simulated red Planet can't be given "something" (something in their foods/drinks maybe) to eat to get them to forget about certain things they are not supposed to see on their journey to Mars, or even get them to "sleep walk" while suppressing their ability to understand the truth around them during their journey?      I also imagine that an advanced ship will have large screen that shows a simulated/fake world to make the occupant think that's what the world presently around their ship looks like.  Then the ship lands on a part of Earth that has real red dust, in a large man-made space (space many times larger than Dubai large building with snow in them)... and such space could have lots of simulated/fake graphics around.

I think humans could create things like that... maybe just for entertainment... then it gets hijacked by deciever who uses it to deceive people.

...like the Truman show where Jim Carrey character lives under the dome where everything is staged for him but as human curiosity can be very strong his "reality" breaks when he seeks a way to travel out of his "village"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: