Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New investment Ideas  (Read 210 times)
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 09:39:57 PM

hello guys..
as coins are pumping up again.. I have decided to invest in BNB & XRP & DOT from top 10 and SNX & DPR & MRPH for short investment. will that be good?

I think your choice is very good, because altcoin you choose is very popular and has a great opportunity for the price to increase very high, so I'm sure you will make a big profit from investing in these altcoin for the long term or even for the short term, but I also want to recommend you to invest in ADA and BAND, because I believe the price of ADA and BAND will definitely increase very high in the future, so you will get a big profit too from investing in ADA and BAND.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 08:18:32 PM

Keep watching with your coin investment and looks on their social media how active update new partner, how their project can apply in real life where many people can use coin for paying some thing, how ever now little coin can adopt for payment activities like some coin support to buy airplane ticket or could buy ticket for watching football.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: