Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dex help guide  (Read 53 times)
Kulitha (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 07:41:29 AM

Hi, I'm new to decentralized exchanges such as pancakeswap on bsc and uniswap on ethereum trading. Can some one please guide me to filter new project listing on dexes. We can moniter all the details of the token. what are details should we consider before buying dex on token.
As a example we can see the holder list. For promising project how tokens should have been distributed among holder?
There so many rug pools on BSC right now. I can see tons of new pools are created in hour and so many of them are rug pools.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 07:57:10 AM

Hi, I'm new to decentralized exchanges such as pancakeswap on bsc and uniswap on ethereum trading. Can some one please guide me to filter new project listing on dexes. We can moniter all the details of the token.
Since you are new to decentralized exchange. Maybe it safe to learn first all things about it rather than rushing towards trading and buying some shitcoin on the market.

There are plenty of guide using Google search engine you just need to type those questions or start watching YouTube videos about the topic. Trust me it's much easier. But here are the sites you can used for monitoring tokens regardless of their status.

www.coingecko.com
www.coinmarketcap.com
www.etherscan.com

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██