Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the solution to financial freedom  (Read 240 times)
Crypto Eng.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:13:37 AM

Cryptocurrencies have entered many areas of life and have become an important part of the global economy, whether by investing these currencies or using them to buy products and services or conduct various financial transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:30:48 AM

Bitcoin helps to make business strive since it has no daily limit of transfer and its activities are not regulated nor controlled by any financial institutions, businesses grow fastest when buyer and saler decides to used bitcoin as a medium of transaction
Financially free if it's pertaining to the investment and holdings that you own in bitcoin. Specially for the early investors, they're now living financially free and they can transact as much as they can and they can sale if they want to at any price because they've bought at a cheap price. But most of those that I've read and shared their stories, they have no plans of selling because they know and believes that the future of bitcoin is great and will make all of us achieve better status and become more financially free.

I agree with you.
Before I came across bitcoin I tried a lot of different ways to make some money online, mlm, revshare, adclicks etc. but nothing brought a concrete result and allowed me to become financially free.
Bitcoin has finally given me financial freedom, after many years of trying and wasting money and time on failed projects.
The most important thing here is that I do not depend on anyone but solely on myself and my decisions.
Those who came into the crypto world later may not yet have achieved financial freedom, but given current trends, with a little patience and with a smart strategy, they too will succeed in doing so.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀