Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on SafeMoon?  (Read 3664 times)
ninkdwi

Activity: 364
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 02:48:11 PM

The hype was built temporarily to raise ratings among investors. no wonder why crypto seems to have a bright future. don't take it too seriously, because you will be trapped by FUD which is very risky. back to all crypto hubs and you don't have to worry about saving it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 02:57:08 PM

SafeMoon is a pure shitcoin, but those make early investment are on good profits. There so much negative things about SafeMoon, which is pretty normal. I have bought recently because I do believe it has a huge potential. If you smart enough then you might want to get in the dip but invest only that you afford to lose.
Huskerz1

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:09:45 PM

Over 1 million holders.  8 billion market cap.  Billboards.  Merch.  All social media.  AMA's.  Engaged and transparent dev team.  This not like any other "safe" initiative.  This is the first and it is evolving.  All in just over a month of existence.  LOL. This coin has a looong way to go.  
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:19:26 PM

Safemoon is actually an experimental token inspired by the success of dogecoin, it's getting much attention because of FOMO, I had invested like $15 last month after it pumped, it went down and I forgot about it, yesterday, I withdrew over $875 and left $1k+ to see what becomes of it. Warwrong had raised some caution yesterday, causing a heavy dump, seems safemoon developers has replied Warwrong with a superior argument and equally invited them to an open discuss. The price has since recovered.
Huskerz1

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:24:03 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 07:35:05 PM by Huskerz1

Safemoon is actually an experimental token inspired by the success of dogecoin, it's getting much attention because of FOMO, I had invested like $15 last month after it pumped, it went down and I forgot about it, yesterday, I withdrew over $875 and left $1k+ to see what becomes of it. Warwrong had raised some caution yesterday, causing a heavy dump, seems safemoon developers has replied Warwrong with a superior argument and equally invited them to an open discuss. The price has since recovered.

Me thinks War on rugs just wanted in at a lower price point.  But as you said, the Safemoon dev team handled it.  Transparency.  
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:28:54 PM

That's really huge and you are in good position right now, that small amount of investment is now grow to unexpected folds.

It's about timing and how  good you are in terms of risking your money, no one really knows what will happened along the way, the best thing to do is
take your step and not think of your investment in a short period of time.

Keep your DYOR if anyone wanted to ride with this project,.
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:45:52 PM

I see that Safemoon is a very popular shitcoin on this time,  this is a Trending coin on this time on Crypto world and many investors make a very good amount from Safemoon project. Small and Big Both type of investors make good profit from safemoon becouse its price is very low.
But i want tell you that before investment do your own research and then invest. Don’t fomo buy just do your own research.               

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:46:47 PM

In my experience, it was a scam and it happened. I see a rich man 7 dollars, after 45 days he has 1.5 million dollars. Today I saw a strong discount on Safemoon. You know, if you raise the price quickly, the price goes down quickly. I mourn those who went bankrupt with Safemoon. Honestly, I have lost faith in the crypto space for the time being.

Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:52:14 PM

SafeMoon is a pure shitcoin, but those make early investment are on good profits. There so much negative things about SafeMoon, which is pretty normal. I have bought recently because I do believe it has a huge potential. If you smart enough then you might want to get in the dip but invest only that you afford to lose.
I was doubtful about investing in Safemoon, I'm not too sure because I read the recent negative issues from the owner of Safemoon. There are some my friends who have invested and they panic about the negative issue

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:56:28 PM

Looks like vaporware to me, still pretty hard to get hands on it. Why's it blowing it up? I've also seen some very similar posts from scummy youtubers on Twitter, think they're paying them to post about it? idk, reminds a lot of those ICO promises. You guys buying it?
I see this project is a scam now because it was deleted from Pancakeswap, I was surprised that MXC even listed this token as a fool, avoiding big risks like this safu

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:18:33 PM

Looks like vaporware to me, still pretty hard to get hands on it. Why's it blowing it up? I've also seen some very similar posts from scummy youtubers on Twitter, think they're paying them to post about it? idk, reminds a lot of those ICO promises. You guys buying it?
Maybe they don't know that it's still useless, if we look at the promise on the ICO project, then there are so many that can't be trusted because the average is a scam in the end, although some are very promising but it's just a little.
Climaxscience

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:20:53 PM

I see this project is a scam now because it was deleted from Pancakeswap, I was surprised that MXC even listed this token as a fool, avoiding big risks like this safu

Its still on pancakeswap
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:30:47 PM

Do your own research, if you aren't convinced about the project just walk away, yesterday someone asked me if he should buy it, 1 million pieces of that token costs just 7$ to 8$ as of yesterday, really worthless right now but it did 100% too, I went to the official website and the team are chilling about burning the token supply, the fact is this is a high risk investment, might as well worth it, just risk only what you can afford to lose
The numbers showing in safemoon are really encouraging to buy and invest. In the past 14 days it pumped for about 600% and no doubt that many people get benefited from it. The thing is, if you are looking for some long term investment and assets, then safemoon is not the right coin you are looking for. But in short term, safemoon is quite ideal coin to have.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 05:09:11 PM

Its an decent coin.
Most of the people have invested in it already. They are going to listed their tokens in 2 more exchange and they also have a plan to launch their own exchange.  So the price will rise sure.
Lets see how market reacts

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 05:13:57 PM

I was doubtful about investing in Safemoon, I'm not too sure because I read the recent negative issues from the owner of Safemoon. There are some my friends who have invested and they panic about the negative issue

With that action for sure your friend will lose their money, whatever project you'll going to invest your money it's always better to research
and not just blindly follow the hypes,
there are investors who ride with this coin a couple of days ago, they managed to earned decently while those who get excited and fomoing
to buy are now regretting since the party of being bullish are now starting to fade.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 05:19:09 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:17:43 PM by Imran232

Safemoon is an accidental viral coin all because of some hiden gem telegram group and some premium signal channel. They just made this viral. But also they declared this as a shit coin. Now whats the main reason of its hype. Well it is in BSC smart chain. So there has a lowest fee to buy sell. And users can buy millions of coin with a dollar. So thats why it got a huge people who are buying with a little price with higher price slippage. And also they don't need to pay higer fee like erc20. So when lots of users buy it in every buy it gets a push to increase the price. And there has another chance to loose your investment because when those people who buy first they start to sell because they are in profit. So price will decrease and late investors loose money.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 05:32:29 PM

This project is just creating hype nothing more. A similar project like safemars, safesun, etc came by following the hype. 50% safe moon token is held by its owner and their product is not live yet but price pumped so much. I was expecting a rug pulling and that what happens today. We may saw more projects like these in few days with a crazy pump.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 05:52:16 PM

Although the project SafeMoon seems to be good one but i did not buy this coin. I was tempted to but SafeMoon but then i realize that it is moving parabolic and the current price is too high to buy it. I will surely buy SafeMoon if it's price retraces. If it keeps going up, i will not try to jump in a moving train.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 05:59:06 PM

Although the project SafeMoon seems to be good one but i did not buy this coin. I was tempted to but SafeMoon but then i realize that it is moving parabolic and the current price is too high to buy it. I will surely buy SafeMoon if it's price retraces. If it keeps going up, i will not try to jump in a moving train.
Good but is very risk because many people make fud or some thing bad with this coin, now many trader looking for shit coin because they can get big lucky with shit coin, check when price double profit break more than 1000% just one day, but tomorrow coin have been scam, but with shit coin have listed on market is worth and looks have guarantee keep existing and have chance to higher price.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 06:11:55 PM

Safemoon is definitely a more worthwhile risk than Doge for sure!  Doge cap is what, --- $1 this pump?  A 3x for a coin in which 12 wallets control roughly 50% of the coin.  I think Safemoon has way more potential than 3x.  Just my opinion, not a financial advisor LOL

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀