Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing how many negative stories about BTC have come out today without a source  (Read 248 times)
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 08:23:42 AM

already familiar, plus a few days ago Bill Gates as a Bitcoin hater, started trying again to lower the mental bitcoiner. I am sure this will not stop at any time. so back to our strength and trust in bitcoin. if we ourselves are not sure then what should we hold on to.
no matter what kind of speculation that wants to drop bitcoin, because in the end they will be quiet for a long time after the price of bitcoin recovers quickly.
Yea, this is not new, 2017 was full of FUDs and rumors and manipulation from whales. I'm not sure about Bill Gates but who will forgot Jamie Dimon's statement that really case the market to go down very hard. But his banks are secretly buying tons of bitcoin and then when the price recover, the short it and laughing their ass off. So I guess it will happen again in 2021 because we are in bull run that we never seen before. Lots of money are flowing in the market, courtesy of institutions and big companies.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:56:08 AM

Amazing how many negative stories about #bitcoin have come out today without a single named source
https://twitter.com/scottmelker/status/1383815853590736897

Time to buy cheap Wink

It has always been like that and always will be like that. As Bitcoin grows everyone is happy about it, when the rally ends and a correction begins, everyone becomes negative and predicts the end of the Bitcoin. And then Bitcoin surprises us again with a new record Wink

Time to buy cheap Wink

When the price goes down it's time to go shopping Cheesy
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 12:03:31 PM

Isn't that how most FUDs work, they just claim that bitcoin and other reputable currency is bad even thoigh they don't have an evidence. It's not amazing but appalling because it doesn't create a healthy argument, they just accuse without a proof to uphold their claim.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: