Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth gas trackers!  (Read 171 times)
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 07:58:34 AM

Even though having all the gas trackers ETH cannot help us get transactions faster and more economical at the moment.  Sad

At least you have a variety or type of site that you want to visit to check gas prices.
although it won't help you at all  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 07:11:19 PM

Even though having all the gas trackers ETH cannot help us get transactions faster and more economical at the moment.  Sad

LOL you are right, it cannot help us to avoid high gas fee.  Grin
At least we can check whether the gas fee is still high or lower than usual, so we can submit our transaction with lower fee.
Just use metamask if you don't want to check the gas tracker, metamask will automatically set the best gas fee.
Exactly eth gas tracker help us to know with how much eth needed for sending coin, what gas use for send coin and what minimum gwei using for standart sending coin, normal and faster. Today I need more than 0.008 eth for sending coin although left about 0.004 in my wallet after success sent erc20 coin.

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 07:24:29 PM

Thanks sir Very good work . its working good but Eth fee changing in second and we cannot find an exact gas fee for Transaction. Ether scan is one of best to check gas fee. It usually use this one and then go for transaction.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 07:42:04 PM

I use Ethgasstation most times, but their recommendation doesn't work for trading on uniswap and sometimes fail when sending tokens not ETH but ERC20 tokens, still a good guide though.
Yes, Ethgasstation is still very inaccurate to take as a guideline, that's why I personally often use the guidelines on https://etherscan.io/gastracker to find out about Gas costs on the ERC20 platform.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 07:48:21 PM

Even though having all the gas trackers ETH cannot help us get transactions faster and more economical at the moment.  Sad
LOL you are right, it cannot help us to avoid high gas fee.  Grin
At least we can check whether the gas fee is still high or lower than usual, so we can submit our transaction with lower fee.
Just use metamask if you don't want to check the gas tracker, metamask will automatically set the best gas fee.
Exactly eth gas tracker help us to know with how much eth needed for sending coin, what gas use for send coin and what minimum gwei using for standart sending coin, normal and faster. Today I need more than 0.008 eth for sending coin although left about 0.004 in my wallet after success sent erc20 coin.
Honestly that little bit may not help the guy who does it once a week, but there are people who does transactions dozens of times a day and that is why it matters. I even had an idea to show how you could save money from transactions, moving money around, going from one exchange to another or exchange to wallet vice versa deals, you may save maybe 20 cents, maybe 1 dollar, but when you do it 50 times a day that is 20-50 dollars, that is nearly 1000 dollars a month, depending on how frequent you are using it.

This is why it matters. It does matter to me, I do like maybe once a month on ether, I usually go with BSC these days, and that is why I do not care, I can pay higher than normal and not care because it is going to be one time deal, and I do not even do that frequently, so it is totally useless to me, but anyone who does it frequently enough would care a lot about it.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 10:03:09 PM

Even though having all the gas trackers ETH cannot help us get transactions faster and more economical at the moment.  Sad
Those gas tracker will only serve the customer services. faster transaction depend on your gas cost. btw they are unable to reduce eth transaction fee, no way to they can interfere in eth Network. Site traffic can help to generate money otherwise nothing to make big revenue.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: