Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 131 times)
vinca BK. (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 02:29:16 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 05:53:43 PM by vinca BK.

peace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 04:14:15 AM

I have a small question here. Are you giving this service for 2$ by using your prepaid card and we have to pay for the domain/hosting separately ?
or you are saying to buy the actual domain and hosting in 2$ ?

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 09:31:26 PM

I have a small question here. Are you giving this service for 2$ by using your prepaid card and we have to pay for the domain/hosting separately ?

Hello, I myself am the one who buys the service and then transfer it  for you. Meaning: You will receive the domain and hosting, not the card. Just explain how I will pay and the available offer.

Edit: sorry didn't got you. Yes. You will pay 2$ worth of btc (or prv) and receive your domain + hosting (after receive the bundle not before).

How long your buyer has a guarantee that Godaddy will not take away their domain?
I do not recommend this way of buying domains at all, I did it a couple of times with different people and GoDaddy cancelled the domain even if he is regularly transferred to my account.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 08:00:59 AM

Hello, I myself am the one who buys the service and then transfer it  for you. Meaning: You will receive the domain and hosting, not the card. Just explain how I will pay and the available offer.

Edit: sorry didn't got you. Yes. You will pay 2$ worth of btc (or prv) and receive your domain + hosting (after receive the bundle not before).

How long your buyer has a guarantee that Godaddy will not take away their domain?
I do not recommend this way of buying domains at all, I did it a couple of times with different people and GoDaddy cancelled the domain even if he is regularly transferred to my account.

Sorry wtf? If Goddady stole the domain, what would I do with it? I have indicated that the domain will be transferred via Godaddy to his account on the same site, and we both trust it. What is my relationship with "Godaddy" stealing the domain as long as the buyer trusts the site?
BTW, I don’t know where your words are from, but please bring evidence, not just words.

Godaddy will not steal any domains or anything. they will not steal it but only annul it, because of the illegal method of payment or no payments.
they as a domain registrar cancel domains registered through suspicious/stolen cards... payments methods.
There are no official statements from Godaddy that they offer registration .net .com domains for $2.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████