Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Banned users stand a chance of been reconsidered or been appealed for  (Read 319 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 11:25:56 AM

I think that it depends because most bans seems to have a reason for it and to prove otherwise is a daunting task for the banned user. I have read some appeals from here and there and most of the users are ruthless against these appeals especially if they deem it heinous in forum standards.

Every permaban on this forum was justified, except in rare cases of selling an account to another user.
Therefore, complaint in which the user claims that he is not guilty and that some error has occurred has no chance on this forum.
The only thing that can help is a full guilty plea, an apology, the member needs to prove that his contribution to the forum is such that he deserves a second chance, and most importantly, the support of the forum community is very important.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Delight Media

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 01:11:17 AM

I see some high profiled account been Banned on daily bases due to several reasons but the most common is plagiarism. Most of which are contributors to the forum and the have contributed towards the active status of this noble forum. Can such users be appealed for or is there no other measure other than permanent ban on such users. Regarding the fact that with or with any user the bitcointalk forum still functions to its fullest. But considerative measures should be taken for older accounts sake of the pains it took such user to get to where they are at the moment.

In all no body is above the laid down rules laid down to guide posters on the forum but most of the times providing the link to an imformation shared on the for might skip the mind of the OP who made the post. I think members should be warned a couple of times if such user proves adamant then drastic measures could be taken against such. Many lovers of bitcointalk have gotten their account Banned but due to the passion for Crypto knowledge most especially bit coin the take the pain of creating newer accounts so as to contribute their quarter to the forum which will mean starting all over from the scratch.

In all its just a suggestion open to correction and critics from reputable scholars of this noble forum. I just felt I should throw a little suggestion open to correction so I get guided on what it entails to keep a clean record on the forum and also how to help users who forget to provide source to their posts so as to avoid been Banned on the forum.

The issue of plagiarism is just too much. But I don't think completely banding such from the forum is right because some of those users our brothers or sisters directly or indirectly and they maybe a newbies. So I think the Admin should pass warning note them as a way of encouraging the. But if they violent the not then they should be made to face the punishment attached to such disobedience.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 05:10:28 AM

Most people knows that they are doing plagiarism for the financial benefits to get from it and some people intentionally copy a part of an article and leave the link at the end to gather some merits so they can hide under the rules while still have more chances to grow up their account these things are unfair though. But mods will take a look at the user before implying a permanent ban, if they are real contributors then they will be given signature ban for a while.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: