Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆★Increase Your Website's Search Engine Visibility★☆☆  (Read 53469 times)
jduck1987 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 03:57:12 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2011, 05:30:44 AM by jduck1987

SEO Service With SEnuke X
Increase your website's visibility in Google, Bing and Yahoo. When you rank higher, you get more visitors, and visitors = $$$

Why Does Search Engine Optimization Matter

Many Bitcoin enthusiasts have started websites and web based businesses, but have little to no experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). It doesn't matter how well designed and well coded your site is, if no one knows about it. Most people use search engines to find new sites of interest or solutions to their problems, and most users do not look past the first page of the search. In fact, only about 5% of people will search past the third page. So, if you are not on the first page, you are not reaching most of your potential visitors, and visitors = $$$

How To Do Off Page Optimization

"Off Page" optimization refers to any work you do outside of your website to increase its position in the search engines. The largest part of this work is building links to your website, commonly referred to as Backlinks. The quality of the backlinks to your site will determine the "value" and popularity of your site in a search engine. Some of the higher value and trusted places to backlink from are:

• Web 2.0 sites
  • Article Directories
  • Press Releases
  • Social Bookmarks
  • Forum Profiles

Another method of backlinking is "Link Pushing", which refers to backlinking your backlinks, and it helps to give your backlinks Authority, increasing their value.

What Do I Offer

I can do just about any combination of backlinking to your site, and I would be glad to discuss any custom link building projects you want. My most popular linking project is called "The Social Slam," and is a very powerful link pyramid. You will receive more than a thousand links providing link juice to your site, and each Web 2.0 module will have about 40+ sites (120+ in total) pointing directly at your website. Those Web 2.0 sites will be gaining authority by having Profile Links, Social Bookmarks, RSS Submissions, and Article Directories linking to them, making them more powerful.  

(150+ Links) Web 2.0 Profiles
(150+ Links) Forum Profiles
(30+ Links) Social Bookmarks -------------> Web 2.0 (40+ Links) -------> Client's Website (Money Site)
(60+ Links) RSS Submission
(50+ Links) Article Directory

(30+ Links) Social Bookmarks -------------> Web 2.0 (40+ Links) -------> Client's Website (Money Site)
(50+ Links) Article Directory

(50+ Links)Article Directory ---------------------------> Client's Website (Money Site)

Cost: 6.99BTC

Q. How long does it take to complete my order?
     A. It will take about 4 days from the time I receive your order.

Q. Will I receive a report with all of the linking URL's when you are done?
     A. Yes, I will send a full report of all the backlinks that have been created.

Q. Will using your service put my website on the first page of Google?
     A. Unfortunately, there is no way to know exactly how long it will take Google to re-rank your site, or where exactly they will place it in the search results. So the answer is maybe, but I can't guarantee any ranking within the search engines.

Q. Do you accept other forms of payment?
     A. Yes, I am willing to exchange my services for silver, gold, computer hardware, or other items of value. I fully believe in the barter system. Any items used for purchasing my services will need to be shipped to the USA.

Q. How can I place a custom order?
     A. PM me what you are looking for and I will give you a quote. If you are not sure what you want, shoot me a PM anyway and I will give you some suggestions.

Q. How do I order?
     A. PM me the details of your website (URL and keyword you want to rank well for).

So, whether you are selling coffee, electronics, precious metals or anything in-between, I can help to increase your search engine visibility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 03:59:31 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2011, 05:18:53 AM by Matthew N. Wright

Anyone who advertises like you do in this thread cannot be worth a shit should be avoided at all costs deserves to be horsewhipped.

☆☆★ EDIT: Try not looking exactly like an angelfire or geocities page and maybe I'll have a different opinion. ★☆☆

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 05:11:31 AM

Anyone who advertises like you do in this thread cannot be worth a shit.

☆☆★ EDIT: Try not looking exactly like an angelfire or geocities page and maybe I'll have a different opinion. ★☆☆

Be a little easier on him Matt Smiley.

To the OP:

How about you reduce your services till you build up some rep with us and show us what you can really do. 7BTC for an untested service seems like a bit much.

Andrew Bitcoiner

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2011, 05:19:01 AM

Almost $20 bucks without including how many backlinks is not a standard operating procedure. 

If anyone wants me to add btc to my own service at http://backlinkchamp.net/ I will

MAKE MONEY! ADVERTISE FOR BITCOINS http://www.bitcoinadvertising.com
Bitcoin News Site http://coinbits.com
Bitcoin Blackjack http://bitjack21.com
Bitcoin, Darknet, IT consulting http://cryptophene.com
jduck1987 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 05:23:34 AM

How about you reduce your services till you build up some rep with us and show us what you can really do. 7BTC for an untested service seems like a bit much.

I thought about offering it a littler cheaper for a limited time but a good size chunk of that 7BTC goes toward CAPTCHA fees. I do however have many happy customers on Fiverr http://fiverr.com/senukecracked/use-senuke-x-to-promote-your-website. The gig I am offering there is much, much, smaller than this one, I offer this service (and others similar) to clients I meet on forums or through sales on Fiverr.
jduck1987 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 05:24:58 AM

Almost $20 bucks without including how many backlinks is not a standard operating procedure. 

If anyone wants me to add btc to my own service at http://backlinkchamp.net/ I will

I'll fix that, thanks.
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 06:17:01 PM

CAPTCHA fees
If I would have had a really great day, I'd call you a greyhat seo. Automated captcha breaking sure is no whitehat practice.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 06:47:38 PM

CAPTCHA fees
If I would have had a really great day, I'd call you a greyhat seo. Automated captcha breaking sure is no whitehat practice.

It's not really automated, it's more about "poor" indians and chinese sitting in front of a terminal entering captchas all day lol
jduck1987 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 06:49:52 PM

CAPTCHA fees

It's not really automated, it's more about "poor" indians and chinese sitting in front of a terminal entering captchas all day lol
Yep,  Smiley
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 07:54:19 PM

What does not change much. The captchas were put up to stop spamming, which is pretty much what jduck1987 offers.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 07:59:02 PM

What does not change much. The captchas were put up to stop spamming, which is pretty much what jduck1987 offers.

Too bad...
Should the forum administration also invent a Spammer tag to put under jduck1987s' avatar like they do to Scammers? Tongue
jduck1987 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 08:17:27 PM

Too bad...
Should the forum administration also invent a Spammer tag to put under jduck1987s' avatar like they do to Scammers? Tongue

I get a kick out of the handful of people who have something negative to say, yet half of the website owners on this forum have contacted me to enlist my services.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 08:20:00 PM

Too bad...

I get a kick out of the handful of people who have something negative to say, yet half of the website owners on this forum have contacted me to enlist my services.

You are just providing a service, a needed service. If they tolerate scammers they better leave your thread alone.

Cheers from a fellow BH'er Wink
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 10:00:58 PM

Too bad...

Not necessarily talking about your services, but I'd say if there is anything I've learned about 'businesses' in bitcoin it's that at least half of them are run by people stuck in 1995.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: