Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: InstantCryptoCurrencyExchange.com - Feedback  (Read 69 times)
InstantCryptoCurrencyExch (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:22:05 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2020, 05:51:17 PM by InstantCryptoCurrencyExch

Hi,

We've just released InstantCryptoCurrencyExchange.com which is a cryptocurrency exchange aggregator.

Nothing new, nothing complicated.

It is based on the most popular instant cryptocurrency exchanges such as: Changelly, CoinSwitch, Godex,  ChangeNOW, ChangeHero,  ALFAcashier, Crypto Asset Bank, SimpleSwap.

But instead of using their APIs and add an extra commission, we chose to integrate their widgets on our website so NO extra fee will be charged.
So the exchange rate displayed on the Changelly website will be the same as the one displayed on our platform.

Of course, we will earn affiliate commissions, but the idea is to help customers to compare rates across multiple crypto exchanges and find the best conversion rates. Through our partners, you can exchange over 300 coins and we offer access to more than 50000 cryptocurrency pairs.

Also, we are looking to build backlinks since this a brand new site.
We have created a blog section for that and we are happy to post your article describing your crypto product in there.
Please see this blog post for example: https://instantcryptocurrencyexchange.com/blog-instantcryptocurrencyexchange

Any feedback is highly appreciated and we would happily offer our feedback on your project, too.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at instantcryptocurrencyexchange@gmail.com or contact@instantcryptocurrencyexchange.com

Thank you for your time and best of luck with your bussiness!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 11:22:11 AM
Merited by SFR10 (1)

In other words, you disclaim your responsibility if there is any scam or problem with the withdrawal?
You should add some warnings, such as that some platforms do not display the final prices or that some of them may impose verification of identity, reservation of deposited amounts, ... etc.
You have some problems when I type the exchange value and want to compare the transfer fees, specifically on these platforms. simpleswap, ChangeHero, Crypto Asset Bank

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3427

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 01:28:15 PM

Our partners offer non-custodial service and they do not hold your cryptocurrency.
Even though this is what some of these so-called "instant crypto exchanges" pretend to be, it's not always the case...
- Just search for their names on the "Scam Accusations" board and you'll see their true nature [e.g. Changelly].

Why trust us ?
Our partners are well-established names in the cryptocurrency space and we will continuously expand our services.
Before you continue with expansion, I would suggest removing those with a lot of accusations.

You have some problems when I type the exchange value and want to compare the transfer fees, specifically on these platforms. simpleswap, ChangeHero, Crypto Asset Bank
Diving a little bit deeper into this:

• No matter what pair is selected, ChangeHero always shows ETH/BTC and SimpleSwap is stuck with BTC/ETH pair.
    - Having said that, there's no issue with manually selecting pairs for both.

I would also suggest automatically removing those exchanges [from the list] that aren't supporting the selected pairs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:06:40 PM

I would also suggest automatically removing those exchanges [from the list] that aren't supporting the selected pairs.

Not to be rude but I guess the OP is just wasting their time in here. There had been a lot of tons of instant crypto exchanger such as Best Change and the newly released Uniswap. With a lot of projects having the same idea and features as the others, I keep telling them, 'what is your difference with the other platforms?'

Also, they mentioned that they've used only the listed exchanger's widgets to be look up values in their system. I guess this is a good idea but not if they haven't integrated it that well, making their platform irresponsive with each and every tests of swapping pairs. Overall judgement, I guess they are still aren't ready to be public, and public must be aware that their system was still faulty. Be cautious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: