Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USDT USDC DAI Tether stablecoin  (Read 76 times)
dota2expert (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:55:55 AM

Greetings to all developers!
Recently stumbled upon a cryptocurrency DAI coin. Yes, I looked at the repositories on the main developer site, but there are few examples. In connection with this, the question

Can I accept this stablecoin on my website, without using merchants and other things?

And what stablecoins can you implement to be accepted on your website, without using merchants?

Thank you in advance for your response!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoATM

Activity: 368
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:47:41 AM

What do you mean by without using merchant s? As far as I'm concern any crypto coins can be implemented anywhere as means of payment and thank God this is a stable coin so no volatility risk present, the only difference here is some are decentralized like this DAI and some are centralised, e.g USDC and USDT
dota2expert (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:54:11 AM

What do you mean by without using merchant s? As far as I'm concern any crypto coins can be implemented anywhere as means of payment and thank God this is a stable coin so no volatility risk present, the only difference here is some are decentralized like this DAI and some are centralised, e.g USDC and USDT

It turns out that I need to raise the Ethereum network on my server and then somehow accept these smart contracts? DAI USDC ....

I apologize in advance for the stupid questions, since I have not come across the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in stablecoins.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 11:10:43 AM

You may want to take a look at cryptocurrency payment gateway services, such as BTCPay, Bitpay, Coinpayments, etc. Some of them are centralized which offers easy setup, some of them are decentralized where you need to manually set-up the payment gateway. Without them, I don't think you can offer seamless buying experience for your customers.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 11:21:45 AM

I think the right question is,, why have you not implemented the stablecoin feature as a means of payment in your website. there is actually no need for a third party when the blockcain creates a direct access for peer-to-peer transactons void of interruptions. I think the traditional way of doing things including finance has to be eliminated in our minds for us to welcome the new phase.

Greetings to all developers!
Recently stumbled upon a cryptocurrency DAI coin. Yes, I looked at the repositories on the main developer site, but there are few examples. In connection with this, the question

Can I accept this stablecoin on my website, without using merchants and other things?

And what stablecoins can you implement to be accepted on your website, without using merchants?

Thank you in advance for your response!

dota2expert (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 11:38:18 AM

You may want to take a look at cryptocurrency payment gateway services, such as BTCPay, Bitpay, Coinpayments, etc. Some of them are centralized which offers easy setup, some of them are decentralized where you need to manually set-up the payment gateway. Without them, I don't think you can offer seamless buying experience for your customers.

Thank you for your reply! At this time, I am looking for services so that I can try it in test mode. Since I don’t know if it will be claimed for payments.

Since the resource is a game one, many merchants require documents, and some even pay for connection !!!
I know that you can raise the Ethereum network on the server and host it without any intermediaries.

But what to do with stablecoins? can they be accepted without intermediaries, like ethereum? in the form of merchants.

If the reception of stablecoins can be organized on your website, then I went to study the documentation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: