Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Student Coin Speculation/Discussion Thread  (Read 1632 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:40:40 AM

Student council (stc)  was one of those pump and dump coin in 2018. I still have some of the coin in my ethereum wallet.  It is actually strange that  the coin is still trading because I couldn't find a place to sell before uniswap came.  It is obvious they have offended a lots of people and I believe this will affect the future of this coin. 
Student coin already known as bitjob in the past. This coin has been running by the scammers. Those scammers who have been creating this coins are still banning the investors who have been making their complaint on the telegram group. The price is always getting decreased so hard. I have been getting banned as well.
The nagative comment on the tele will be result in banned by the mod.
This coin will be dead.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelliella

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 12:16:30 PM

I understand it was so unlucky that bear market hit this project so hard but bitcoin already turned and almost all coins answer that with price growth but student coin growing so slow and price dump yesterday again i really don't get that . They made best initial coin offering of 2021 people expect a lot , i hope this wont be another dissapointment .. by the way i m gonna hold it anyway , i believe the team .

──────────            FOOBEE             ──────────
──────THE WORLDS FIRST SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO  ──────────
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:10:35 PM

I understand it was so unlucky that bear market hit this project so hard but bitcoin already turned and almost all coins answer that with price growth but student coin growing so slow and price dump yesterday again i really don't get that . They made best initial coin offering of 2021 people expect a lot , i hope this wont be another dissapointment .. by the way i m gonna hold it anyway , i believe the team .
Student coins have a very large supply and are also progressing very well so it's only natural that the price suddenly drops and then rises again, the team is working really hard to make the project a success, so you can't go wrong if you want to hold on to it.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:18:54 PM

Student council (stc)  was one of those pump and dump coin in 2018. I still have some of the coin in my ethereum wallet.  It is actually strange that  the coin is still trading because I couldn't find a place to sell before uniswap came.  It is obvious they have offended a lots of people and I believe this will affect the future of this coin. 

I think they are not that big in 2018, I don't see them listed in exchange that time, if they are listed it's likely on the DEX but their volume is not good. It's only this year that they have finished their last ICO and according to them, they raised a good amount of money but failed to pay the promised reward to the supporters, it's a bad project if you'll ask me.
they are big in terms of publicity mate , i remember this project having a Huge social media and bounty program around the cryptospace and even in bitcointalk they have conduct a huge campaigns.

also many of my local constituent even invested and participate in those program but most of them did not see this scam coming and now they are all angry about what had happened .

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:41:37 PM

Student coin is one of the successful projects this year, haven’t been listed on several exchanges, and planning to list on a big exchange like Binance in the future but it was quite untrustworthy of the team to have refused to pay the bounty hunters who work to promote the project at its early stage this action from the team made me lose confidence in the long-term integrity of the project.
You don’t know that Binance will never list any SCAM project? So their such plan or list application will be rejected in Binance. Yeah, if STC raised over 50 million USD so of course we can say that it was huge successful project But team deceived/SCAM with hunters didn’t payout full payment.   

If they ever announce that they'll get listed in Binance in the future, then I think they are just trying to create some hype so people will again buy STC. The scam accusations are still open, they don't have a good reputation anymore in the community, and no way Binance will give them a chance or they'll be willing to pay for the listing fee.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 01:23:28 PM

Student coin is one of the successful projects this year, haven’t been listed on several exchanges, and planning to list on a big exchange like Binance in the future but it was quite untrustworthy of the team to have refused to pay the bounty hunters who work to promote the project at its early stage this action from the team made me lose confidence in the long-term integrity of the project.
You don’t know that Binance will never list any SCAM project? So their such plan or list application will be rejected in Binance. Yeah, if STC raised over 50 million USD so of course we can say that it was huge successful project But team deceived/SCAM with hunters didn’t payout full payment.   

If they ever announce that they'll get listed in Binance in the future, then I think they are just trying to create some hype so people will again buy STC. The scam accusations are still open, they don't have a good reputation anymore in the community, and no way Binance will give them a chance or they'll be willing to pay for the listing fee.

You can already tell that people are not anymore interested in investing in this coin.
While other coins are already bullish, Student coin is struggling and it might reach a new ATL (All time low) soon based on what we see in the graph.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/student-coin/

The volume is their, but looks like a manipulated volume.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:20:06 PM

Op you know what? You will always find some project, which are come with good ideas and could revolution in crypto market but based with fake promises! They'll never go ahead with their project, no matter if they raise billions of dollar. Cause Their aim is, to make project, raise fund then scam with people, get vanished and them repeating same thing again. Student coin is Such kind of project with halving all those qualities! Right now, they seems dead, no major listing, no development. It seems they are busy to bulid up another project like stc

Most of the complaints I read are coming from the bounty hunters who complain they are a scam, but unfortunately, I have not read a scam accusation coming from the investors, so I am now a bit doubtful, and here's the question that is bothering my mind, do they really raised the figure they announced?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: