Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So called Satoshi -Let's help India fight back.  (Read 112 times)
~Money~ (OP)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 08:15:27 PM

So-Called Satoshi.

While we all are living our lives peacefully, INDIA is struggling with COVID with around 400K cases each day and more than 3000 Deaths every day. These deaths are not only due to COVID but due to the collapse of the complete Health Care System and the lack of essential Medical Supplies which the country lacks. India needs help as it bleeds. While help is coming from all around the world, you & I can do our part too in a decentralized way.

I have decided to Inaugurate this very Limited Edition Artwork on Satoshi which would be a 10 Limited Edition Artwork Series and every artwork will have a different idea behind it. More than 50% proceeds of the artwork will be dedicated and Donated for essential medical supplies to COVID warriors.

Here I am creating the very first artwork of the whole series.

About the Artwork: Vibrant colors in this artwork represent the futuristic possibilities of Bitcoin, and Satoshi taking us out from the black hole of the FIAT world.

Let’s be a part of the change and help India fight back. We all are together in this. Our Aim collect at least 10ETH by the end of the series

#Indiafightsback #indianeedoxygen #IndiaFightsCorona

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: