Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Elon Musk "Smart" Tweeting Continues!  (Read 687 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:28:09 AM

To me,  Musk is some sort of teenage genius. I have huge respect for him, maybe the only one person actually on earth that we will later compare to the greatest past inventors (Bell, Edison ...). On the other hand, I find his behavior in the field of cryptos is a little harmful.
Not really a harmful to crypto, he is just having fun looking for people who love him and follow what he says.
He was a genius inventor and an influential person, he could easily manipulate the innocent minds and fool them.

But anyway, Dogecoin holders are so much happy and from that simple tweets, it create a huge impact to the market price. Though we think Elon is benefiting this, we can't deny also that those who invest in Doge are benefiting as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:36:44 AM

The real joke here is Elon Musk becoming a SNL host.
I'm confused.Is he even joking/trolling?Is he slowly becoming narcissistic?Perhaps his giant ego is taking control over him,so he wants all the money and fame.What's the point of becoming a SNL host?
He has the right to make jokes about Dogecoin or Bitcoin or any other coin.The problem is that his jokes make the market a little more turbulent and some people are losing money(mostly because of their own naivety/stupidity,rather than his jokes).
The real problem is that we are paying attention to his trolling.
I am not at all embarrassed by the current activity of Elon Musk on social networks in his open attitude towards some cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and Dogecoin. In general, it does a good job for cryptocurrency: it advertises cryptocurrency and draws people's attention to it.
Yes, while Dogecoin is temporarily pumping up in price. However, people themselves are responsible for their decisions and actions.
I do not think that at the same time Elon Musk does it because of the desire to make money on it. He seems to be very amused by the reaction of people to his tweets. Let him have fun.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 07:34:05 AM

I wish I could do that.  I have about $500 worth of Dogecoin simply from merged mining at F2Pool.  It's a free gift they give to people who mine Litecoin on their pool.  Pretty cool actually.  It mines Doge every day for free.
F2Pool?I had mined there before,let me think ,it is in 2013~2014,sadly,i am no mined anymore a long time ago,missing the free Doge coin. You are one of the lucky guy definitely.
I wish I could do what Elon Musk do too,but i know that just a pipe dream.
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:58:32 AM

Posted 3 hours ago:

"The Dogefather
SNL May 8"

Really? When we were first using Dogecoin in 2013 this guy had no idea about it and now he calls himself the Dogefather just because he is rich and bought tons? It's all market manipulation folks, wake up! The only Dogefather is Jackson Palmer the guy who created the coin.

With his "smart" tweets he controls the price and newbies are falling into this trap! I don't know about you but I'm very disappointed. He's probably using Dogecoin to increase his BTC capital.

Remember, 98 addresses control > 67% of all Dogecoins. Dogecoin has become what it is, a joke coin.
I'll support you. Too harsh and loud a statement, even from a man like Elon Musk. He manipulates the coin as he wants with just a tweet.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 12:44:59 PM

Posted 3 hours ago:

"The Dogefather
SNL May 8"

Really? When we were first using Dogecoin in 2013 this guy had no idea about it and now he calls himself the Dogefather just because he is rich and bought tons? It's all market manipulation folks, wake up! The only Dogefather is Jackson Palmer the guy who created the coin.

With his "smart" tweets he controls the price and newbies are falling into this trap! I don't know about you but I'm very disappointed. He's probably using Dogecoin to increase his BTC capital.

Remember, 98 addresses control > 67% of all Dogecoins. Dogecoin has become what it is, a joke coin.
I'll support you. Too harsh and loud a statement, even from a man like Elon Musk. He manipulates the coin as he wants with just a tweet.
I would always remember this information, I believe it's just all manipulation and we are in the worst situation now compared to the last bull run, so expect a heavy correction after this. FOMO is happening, everyone is riding on the FOMO, that's a bad thing as the newbies will certainly learn the hard way.

ijeb

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:00:06 PM

What is even funnier is the fact that Doge is keep breaking every rule of any trading indicators. All of them are on the edge.
Mostly agree with you and think that some dark days are about to come for it when those addresses will start to sell.
I'll continue to watch the charts running high till then, I guess  Huh
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:19:47 PM

I hate this coin not because I jealous to people who get a lot of money from it. But when these coins going up, almost all of my coin are going down. Hype of this coin already to big, it make me scared if the price drop drastically it will make a lot of people will kill her self because of stressed.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:41:11 PM

I believe it's just all manipulation and we are in the worst situation now compared to the last bull run, so expect a heavy correction after this. FOMO is happening, everyone is riding on the FOMO, that's a bad thing as the newbies will certainly learn the hard way.
But, with respect to dogecoins, I am not foreseeing Elon Musk to stop at any near future because they have already might have profited at least 10x of their initial investment allocated for dogecoin pumping alone; when they are already doing something with all profits then I guess they might keep continuing the same to get into a undisputable dominant position; I guess this is what exactly happening with dogecoin markets right now.

I agree that people are riding on FOMO right now but still considering the growth of bitcoin, we are still into initial phase of bull run which means we may see another multiple rounds of bull run in coming months hence FOMO may get more intensified in coming days. So, if FOMO continues then there will be no problems for naive investors for time being.

decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:36:08 PM

What is even funnier is the fact that Doge is keep breaking every rule of any trading indicators. All of them are on the edge.
Mostly agree with you and think that some dark days are about to come for it when those addresses will start to sell.
I'll continue to watch the charts running high till then, I guess  Huh

Well, no one knows for sure what to expect, we don't have data to back that up, but from past experience, I expect something like that happening sooner or later.
Yes. People need to make money. If they are not making any they will switch to something else. I think there is a big retracement coming soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:49:48 PM

Posted 3 hours ago:

"The Dogefather
SNL May 8"

We just need to be careful with really extraordinary increments. There is a possibility that the price will suddenly drop too. Everyone here is looking for profit, of course there will be losers.
All coins have a person controlling the price. The rise and fall of prices depends on those who have large capital. Don't get stuck.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 04:23:39 PM

The elon musk tweet stratgy is so very effective thats why  the doge is still keeping up price. He is the greate social media influencer on this year. Because of him many shitcoin is going up elon musk is the best on this year good luck us

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:57:07 PM

The elon musk tweet stratgy is so very effective thats why  the doge is still keeping up price. He is the greate social media influencer on this year. Because of him many shitcoin is going up elon musk is the best on this year good luck us
The influence of elon musk on the price of Doge coin is truly extraordinary in just a matter of hours that the price of Dogecoin has even returned to its new ATH in the market, and I see this increase in the price of Dogecoin making DOGE's market capitalization increase to US $89 billion and even able to compete with large coin coins other, currently Dogecoin is ranked number 4 with the highest market cap after Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB, but unfortunately many of the traders are currently stuck with elon musk tweets so that many traders buy Doge at the highest price because they think that the price of Doge will continue to increase until May 8, but in fact now the price of Dogecoin has actually decreased in price, but we should wait what will happen on May 8.

Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:15:59 PM

I hate this coin not because I jealous to people who get a lot of money from it. But when these coins going up, almost all of my coin are going down. Hype of this coin already to big, it make me scared if the price drop drastically it will make a lot of people will kill her self because of stressed.
Killing yourself due to stress due to the decline in coin prices is ridiculous, because anyone will not be able to fight the hype on a coin even if you hate it but that is a reality you have to see and smart people will always take advantage of the hype to get as much profit as possible.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 06:01:22 PM

Your hatred is showing a clear jealousy that many people have gotten better while you are still tense with choices that are making your wealth continually go down, do not think too much about this, it really affects us badly and makes us feel suspicious about the altcoin that we own. Elon Musk's tweet is a randomness in his mind and the randomness cannot be so clearly defined, rather than chasing such a story, I like us believe in choice and know the value of those projects

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 04:18:29 PM

The elon musk tweet stratgy is so very effective thats why  the doge is still keeping up price. He is the greate social media influencer on this year. Because of him many shitcoin is going up elon musk is the best on this year good luck us
Today doge went down to almost 0.4$ and many have been trapped because they bought at a higher price than that. It sounds funny to me that people in twitter keep on tagging Elon Musk for him to tweet something about doge again for its price to go up again. Seems like they are making Elon their God.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 11:33:57 AM

I believe it's just all manipulation and we are in the worst situation now compared to the last bull run, so expect a heavy correction after this. FOMO is happening, everyone is riding on the FOMO, that's a bad thing as the newbies will certainly learn the hard way.
But, with respect to dogecoins, I am not foreseeing Elon Musk to stop at any near future because they have already might have profited at least 10x of their initial investment allocated for dogecoin pumping alone; when they are already doing something with all profits then I guess they might keep continuing the same to get into a undisputable dominant position; I guess this is what exactly happening with dogecoin markets right now.

I agree that people are riding on FOMO right now but still considering the growth of bitcoin, we are still into initial phase of bull run which means we may see another multiple rounds of bull run in coming months hence FOMO may get more intensified in coming days. So, if FOMO continues then there will be no problems for naive investors for time being.

FOMO would only stop if big investors will start dumping, Elon is very smart, I don't see any possibility that he will just continue to hold, he needs to profit from what he is doing and the only way to profit is to dump. Based on the news I read, only few wallets are holding big number of supply, that means if one will dump, it will affect the market big time, and you know whales usually think the same, so expect a dump.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 08:34:02 AM

Killing yourself due to stress due to the decline in coin prices is ridiculous, because anyone will not be able to fight the hype on a coin even if you hate it but that is a reality you have to see and smart people will always take advantage of the hype to get as much profit as possible.
Many people actually have killed themselves due to their trade position that's in loss and if elon manipulation goes on it could potentially repeat the same fate again
after all many people actually believing that elon gonna make them rich but at the end of the day where do we think the money that goes to elon's pocket come from? us that's why we need to knock some sense into people's head to make them not being manipulated by elon's tweet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 08:49:41 AM

Where's MCaffee now? he's gone, because people are really pissed off with his attention seeking tweet, today elon musk is the one who replace MCAffee but days may past elon is nothing and will forgotten, One thing is for sure even without this influential people, cryptos may continue its moving, it is moving up and down.
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 09:25:35 AM

Where's MCaffee now? he's gone, because people are really pissed off with his attention seeking tweet, today elon musk is the one who replace MCAffee but days may past elon is nothing and will forgotten,
Mcafee is nothing compared with elon. mcafee was a beggar from its followers who already fooled by him while elon has absolute power on its tweet to give an impact on the market.
If tesla and spacex will be even bigger than this time and how can they forget it? They will forget him if his companies got bankrupt lol

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄