Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL GOOD LOCK  (Read 211 times)
Trixoempire (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:13:40 PM

Reasons why I don't believe this

1. It's a hotel for crying out loud, they always have cameras just in case
2. The lady works in the hotel so you can get your Ethereum back if you get her arrested since she is the only one who entered your room, that's enough prove for interrogation

1. Hotel might have cameras or cctv's but doesnt mean that they would have a camera inside the room which is totally violating privacy and i cant see any establishments does have that
    but for hallways or passage way then there is but inside the room? you cant find one so better cross out this probability.

2.We cant really deny on whose the suspect since she's the only one who had entered the room but if we do try to read up above.He didnt actually lost his coins.
Always remember that always log out or dont give out some ways for other people for them to have some access into your wallet or just simply showing
off because everyone could really be that knowledgeable on whats happening on tech world.

I think I lost but I didn't lost. Is normal that apps in Brave closed and dissapear from your browser until I open them again.
I thought she closed that after she took my funds. but nothing i've my funds now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: