Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can create Wordpress and WooCommerce theme  (Read 59 times)
zhazho (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:36:17 PM

I can create a customized template for WordPress and WooCommerce.
I follow these steps:
  • You get a draft of the style on the paper.
  • Confirming the style
  • Providing Figma
  • Start developing theme
  • Providing final version for testing
  • Testing
  • Supporting

It will be a great honor to develop a beautiful theme for your website.

Payment:
Blog theme: 0.0075 BTC
Woocommerce theme: 0.01 BTC
sam00
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 12:45:48 PM

Hey there, would you also be able to create a business typo3 theme ? I already have a working website but I would like to switch things up a bit since the old website has been configured poorly and has been running for about 10 years now.

Let me know if you offer such a service Smiley
zhazho (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 05:47:29 PM

Hey there, would you also be able to create a business typo3 theme ? I already have a working website but I would like to switch things up a bit since the old website has been configured poorly and has been running for about 10 years now.

Hi Sam00, It will be a great honor. Yes sure. I have two solutions for your website: 1: Any changes you prefer, 2: Work on SEO and make pages SEO friendly

Please send the URL and the changes you need in a message on the BitcoinTalk or in my Gmail: zhazhok.com@gmail.com . I will start working on that as soon as possible.
sam00
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 06:17:45 PM

Hi Sam00, It will be a great honor. Yes sure. I have two solutions for your website: 1: Any changes you prefer, 2: Work on SEO and make pages SEO friendly

Please send the URL and the changes you need in a message on the BitcoinTalk or in my Gmail: zhazhok.com@gmail.com . I will start working on that as soon as possible.

Hi zhazho,
I will hit you up with an dm as soon as I have cleared a few more things up. I wouldn't need you to update the website or improve the SEO on it but to recreate it from scratch basically because there's been to many mistakes made in the past.

I will write you a personal message when I need you!
Thank you!
zhazho (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 07:27:22 PM

Hi zhazho,
I will hit you up with an dm as soon as I have cleared a few more things up. I wouldn't need you to update the website or improve the SEO on it but to recreate it from scratch basically because there's been to many mistakes made in the past.

I will write you a personal message when I need you!
Thank you!

Thanks, sure. Please let me know. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: