Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed By The Owner Of TrustSwap Jeff Kirdeikis  (Read 376 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:07:54 AM

Idk about other user, but i don't like it when i must click every link of ss you posted above. Would be better if you buy copper membership and then you can post image on this forum.

Since you made all ss through (telegram/discord?), It's surprisingly your account didn't get banned until now after they know you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ScammedByUptrenndOwner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:39:09 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2021, 06:37:09 AM by ScammedByUptrenndOwner

Idk about other user, but i don't like it when i must click every link of ss you posted above. Would be better if you buy copper membership and then you can post image on this forum.

Since you made all ss through (telegram/discord?), It's surprisingly your account didn't get banned until now after they know you.

Sorry i did not know that posting image links is not allowed without buying membership, I have just purchased membership now.

These ss were not taken now, they were taken some time ago. Group is there and is restricted, no one can chat there anymore.
They have started removing their so called "Big Developments/news" from their twitter. But everything is well taken care of already, as we have been saving screenshots for the past couple months.
Marc Jacobson

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 08:33:58 AM

It's a million times better now being able to see the pictures. Thank you to the uploader for doing that. To everyone that says "don't buy shitcoins" we get that. We really do.  I'm okay with the money I lost I'm in the U.S. and I'll make more money. The thing is that this isn't apple stock or even Trustswap tokens. Uptrennd has (at least until May 31st) so many users from Africa and Pakistan that used it as a way to make money.

I've talked to so many of the people and feel for them. This woman from Pakistan talking to me even right now breaks my heart.

Woman, [10.05.21 02:23]
Jeff's platform is mostly joined by lesser investors from Africa and Pakistan. Hopefully Jeff will take care of their situation.

Me, [10.05.21 02:23]
I hope so too

Me, [10.05.21 02:23]
They're hurting in the world right now

Woman, [10.05.21 02:27]
Request from Jeff to please reactivate the network as soon as possible for the sake of humanity

That's how much uptrennd meant to them. So many of them have joined our telegram asking for help. It's tough all around the world, but what some people are going through is just on another level. The idea of some person or some company exploiting the most vulnerable among us it crosses a line.

I know the odds of anyone making money back is slim, but it would be great if we could change things going forward so people everywhere can stop being exploited.

Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:03:25 PM

https://twitter.com/TrustSwap/status/1394541558259544066

Jeff kirdeikis is trying to show everyone that he is making efforts to make the world a better place but in fact he is a scammer and scammed every single uptrennd investor who invested just because of fake promises.

Kirdeikis you wont be able to keep up a good face after everything you have done. People know who you are. You keep trying harder and harder to delete all the facts that people post in groups or your website. But hiding all that from people won't make you a saint.

See all your projects here, AXION (A BIG SCAM) Your are "JACK" from axion who is hiding behind the curtains

Axion coin:
jeff owns it
Now See the chart in ETH. He promoted it very hard, and retweeted shit on his fb and twitter saying that a guy made a lot of money from axion and bought a big house blah blah blah, then he said axion will flip HEX. all the money from hex will flow into axion, and axion will reach mcap of HEX in OCTOBER 2020
Want to see where axion is in terms of ETH price? and how much money he drained in ETH and scammed people?
Then see this

Now TrustSwap, people don't yet realise what is happening or what will happen, they have been watching the price in terms of USD and not in terms of ETh that you used to buy swap, just compare the amount of eth the buyers have lost. this is another pump and dump to drain eth out of people's pocket:

Now time for uptrennd a biggest scandal by Jeff scammer:

Every single project he has owner or still owns is a pump and dump scam. There are many other scandals this guy has done like crowd machine and many more.
He keeps deleting anything that someone posts against him, so that he can appear as a saint but this guy is a biggest fraud.
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 05:59:47 AM

Pictures of these scammers

Their leader

The ones who are equally involved in scamming everyone
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:31:31 AM

Someone posted a video with full details on Jeffrey Kirdeikis and Martin Kiel (who was equally involved with jeff kirdeikis in this scam) on youtube:

https://youtu.be/x3SAlqrqgxY
theylivefollow

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 07:06:18 PM

https://twitter.com/JeffKirdeikis/status/1635659648933175297
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: