Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Nodes [Get Wallet]  (Read 39 times)
bigmac420 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:47:55 PM

Hello there Smiley

Im a 18 years old computer science student from Switzerland. I really need help! Currently we are doing individual projects at our school. I'm making my own crypto currency blockchain explorer. The main features should be looking up wallets and transactions. I've encountered many problems but my main issue is that bitcoin-core and other litecoin-core do not support looking up wallets. Only transactions. I know there is something called bcoin for bitcoin, so thats out of the way. I wanted to ask what you use for other currencies, especially litecoin and ethereum. What can i use, i will guess that there are some modifications to do or moded addons

Is there any way you could tell me what software i need to use. It would mean the world to me. I wouldn't be a big fan of just using someones API for my website. I wanna make my own too and I want people to use it for free.

My goal is that my website is fully open source and i want to allow everyone the oppurtinity to self-host it. Is there any way you could help me achieve my goal? I just need to know how you setted up your nodes to actually lookup wallets. I figured out the rest myself.

I would love to know more of you, and if you really help me through it. I will for sure do everything in my power to support you guys!

Greetings

TLDR;
I downloaded Bitcoin and compiled it from source, there are no methods with json rpc or via cli to check a wallets balance. I have checked on many places on the internet. What can i do? Since i found bcoin i need to know how to do it for other currencies, especially litecoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: