Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Fatal Mistake of the United Nations  (Read 134 times)
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 09:31:35 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2023, 12:39:51 AM by Alik Bahshi

Alik Bakhshi

The Fatal Mistake of the United Nations

The United Nations, created after World War II, at the Second Session of the General Assembly on November 29, 1947, on the initiative of the political Zionist movement, which aimed to create a Jewish state, adopted Resolution No. 181 on the division of Palestine into two states, Jewish and Arab, the territory of which is shown on the map :

Under this plan, Jerusalem was given the status of an international city under the administration of the United Nations.
Then events began to develop like an avalanche. The Haganah, a Jewish paramilitary organization created in advance, began to expel the Arab population from the territory envisaged for the Jewish state. Moreover, the Arab population of the cities of Jaffa and Acre, which were part of the Arab state according to the partition plan, was evicted. For clarity, imagine the following situation: an armed man breaks into your apartment and presents the decision of some unknown overseas organization, which obliges you to vacate two rooms of your apartment to the new tenant. You began to resist, but force was decisive, and trying to resist only made your situation worse, you were deprived of the two remaining rooms, and you were locked in a closet, read reservation, surrounded by a concrete wall. The picture presented is identical to that of the Palestinian people.
Here are the maps that show the real state of affairs in Palestine:

In reality, the expulsion of the Arab population and Israel's settlement policy left a pitiful crumb of the territory of the Arab state. From the very first day of Israel's existence, for 75 years, there has been a permanent war between Palestinian Arabs and Jews, claiming thousands of lives. This is a war that serious people in the UN could not fail to foresee, moreover, they were obliged to foresee and preliminarily send international military forces to the border of the partition of these two states artificially created by them, thus preventing the inevitable catastrophe from which both the Palestinian Arabs and the Jews suffer. However, they did not want to, deciding that the Palestinians were not worth bothering with their fate. However, it should be noted that the UN Security Council subsequently passed dozens of resolutions condemning Israel, but the United States, due to well-known domestic political circumstances, vetoed these resolutions each time.
In fact, the UN has turned into a high-flown talking shop, from the rostrum of which political officials (read rednecks) practice their eloquence, behind whose words there is emptiness. A striking example of this is the pale speech at the UN by US President Obama, who received an early Nobel Prize for his bold intentions to end the Middle East conflict, outlined in his speech known as the Cairo speech, but who showed cowardice in carrying them out. (1,2)

The never-ending war in Palestine has given rise to international terrorism, which has been called Islamic for the simple reason that the Arabs preach Islam, which, as a religious dogma, has nothing to do with international terrorism. (3) Islam, along with Christianity, Buddhism and Judaism, is one of the main religions, and blaming Islam, and with it a quarter of the world's population, for aiding international terrorism or, even more, for the cause of its emergence, is at least unwise. Precisely the emergence, because modern international terrorism is a phenomenon of our time and does not come from the depths of centuries. There is no connection between the formation of Islam as a religious ideology and terrorism as a phenomenon. Yes, terror is associated with some countries whose people profess Islam, but the causes of terror lie on a completely different plane.

The long-standing Middle East Arab-Israeli conflict is a generator of terrorism, both inside and outside Israel. Beginning with the murder of Israeli athletes by Palestinians at the Munich Olympics, the struggle between Arabs and Jews has been waged around the world. At the same time, neutral states also suffer. The Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires is blown up, hotels in Istanbul are blown up, planes with hostages are hijacked, and there is no end in sight. The terrorist attack that brought down the Twin Towers in New York is particularly cruel in terms of audacity and the number of victims. (4) The Israeli intelligence services, regardless of borders, are also engaged in the elimination of Palestinian terrorists through terrorist acts. Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who signed peace accords with the Palestinians, is killed in a terrorist attack carried out by a Jew. This shows how deeply painful Israeli society is in its pathological refusal to see Palestinians free. In response, the Palestinians, who have no standing army, are fighting desperately for the freedom of their people by all possible means, occasionally unleashing their wrath on Israel's peaceful cities.
In order to end the Arab-Israeli conflict, the UN must correct its mistake, which has cost thousands of lives, and send troops to the Israeli-Palestinian dividing line. There seems to be no other way.

Israel's future is at peace with its neighbors, and it is rash to rely entirely on a single ally, for the reliability of an ally depends on many circumstances. To hope for eternal superiority in military force over the Arabs is a dangerous delusion. Israel is a dependent country, and it is clear that without American military and economic assistance in a hostile environment, it will not last long. Even the presence of atomic weapons does not guarantee safety, because if they are used in such a limited theater of operations, destructive radiation will permeate the entire territory of Israel. And, if it occurs to the American taxpayer not to pour more dollars into the sands of the Middle East without getting anything in return, apart from problems, then the most likely picture for Israel is far from rosy. Once the Jewish people lost their state, is it really the fate of the Jews to find themselves without it again and dissolve among other nations? (5)
The fate of the people, as well as the fate of each individual, depends only on it.

"Fate and history are written with one hand"
by Paulo Coelho

1. Obama: Give back America's conscience and save Israel. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/7628.html
2. Obama, pragmatism or cowardice. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/12958.html
3. International terrorism and its stakeholders. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/1904.html
4. And the thunder roared..... Vesti newspaper, 9.05.2002. Israel.
5. Israel, the path to non-existence.
https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/6258.html

Original with maps: https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/106403.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 10:05:55 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2023, 12:47:46 PM by Ucy

The land of Israel belongs to the followers of Moses and now JESUS. But since certain recommendation of the World or what they agreed on is within the Will of our CREATOR, it will be allowed. It would not have been allowed if the jews or Israelites had obeyed their CREATOR.
But the "Will" won't be happening now. We are in a grace period when the world, including the jews are given the opportunity to know the truth to choose the right path. Ofcourse, many will reject it but it will be accepted by few who initially didn't believe in JESUS the true MESSIAH. They will escape from the land then the CREATOR will judge her.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 11:45:34 AM

The land of Israel belongs to the followers of Moses and now JESUS. But since certain recommendation of the world or what they agreed on is within the Will of our CREATOR, it will be allowed. It would not have been allowed if the jews or Israelites have obeyed their CREATOR.
But this "Will" won't be happening now. We are ina grace period when the world, including the jews are giving the opportunity to know the truth to choose the right path. Ofcourse, many will reject it but it will be accepted by few who initially didn't believe in JESUS the true MESSIAH. They will escape from the land then the CREATOR will judge her.

In other words, you propose to do nothing and wait for the mission, but for now let people kill each other. You know, all this is acceptable until it affects you personally, what do you say then?
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 12:40:12 PM

The land of Israel belongs to the followers of Moses and now JESUS. But since certain recommendation of the world or what they agreed on is within the Will of our CREATOR, it will be allowed. It would not have been allowed if the jews or Israelites have obeyed their CREATOR.
But this "Will" won't be happening now. We are ina grace period when the world, including the jews are giving the opportunity to know the truth to choose the right path. Ofcourse, many will reject it but it will be accepted by few who initially didn't believe in JESUS the true MESSIAH. They will escape from the land then the CREATOR will judge her.

In other words, you propose to do nothing and wait for the mission, but for now let people kill each other. You know, all this is acceptable until it affects you personally, what do you say then?

No no no, I'm actually involved but I don't want to take side on this one due to its sensitive nature. We monitor the issue from here and pray always for the people... But since it's a family affair(Isreal is my family) against another, I pleaded to my CREATOR that I wouldn't want to be involved in this one ... It's just hard for me to support another nation against the Name Israel.
For now main role is Ethiopia, Russia, the vulnerable and the poor. Hope you understand. GOD Bless.
Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 10:14:24 AM

Frankly I'm not very knowledgeable about the history of Israel and Palestine, regarding who the disputed regions originally belongs to, but from what I understand, the territory belonged to Israel, before they scartered or fled, and in there absence the palestians, then occupied the territory. My theory might be wrong, but that was how the story was told to me, I'd love to be corrected if my information is misleading. If my information is true, then the territory originally belongs to Israel, unless they willingly vacated the territory, but if they were forced to flee their land, upon return they have the right to fight to regain what is truly theirs. They'll reach an agreement with the settlers whether to move or live in harmony with them as settlers.

Linking Islam to terrorism is very wrong, because I don't think that the religion will teach it's faithfuls to go about murdering innocent people, I have Muslim friends and they're all responsible people who do not support terrorism.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 12:31:36 PM

Frankly I'm not very knowledgeable about the history of Israel and Palestine, regarding who the disputed regions originally belongs to, but from what I understand, the territory belonged to Israel, before they scartered or fled, and in there absence the palestians, then occupied the territory.

israel and palestine have a long history dating way back before wwii but basically from what i have gathered, palestine was originally home to diverse people there were christians, arabs and even jews there was only a few jews living in palestine back then and palestine was still under the rule of the ottoman empire until palestine was given to the british until finally wwii broke out and countless of jews migrated to palestine in hopes of finding refuge from the nazis and thus israel was born

They'll reach an agreement with the settlers whether to move or live in harmony with them as settlers.

israel continues to control palestine what’s wrong with this war is that israel do not wanna back down for uears they have been taking in more and more land if they could, like you said, live in harmony then it would be the most ideal but politically speaking that might not be happening

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 12:52:14 PM

Frankly I'm not very knowledgeable about the history of Israel and Palestine, regarding who the disputed regions originally belongs to, but from what I understand, the territory belonged to Israel, before they scartered or fled, and in there absence the palestians, then occupied the territory.

israel and palestine have a long history dating way back before wwii but basically from what i have gathered, palestine was originally home to diverse people there were christians, arabs and even jews there was only a few jews living in palestine back then and palestine was still under the rule of the ottoman empire until palestine was given to the british until finally wwii broke out and countless of jews migrated to palestine in hopes of finding refuge from the nazis and thus israel was born

They'll reach an agreement with the settlers whether to move or live in harmony with them as settlers.

israel continues to control palestine what’s wrong with this war is that israel do not wanna back down for uears they have been taking in more and more land if they could, like you said, live in harmony then it would be the most ideal but politically speaking that might not be happening

What harmony we are talking about! One people has a state, its own army, its own currency, while another people lives behind a concrete wall and barbed wire and fights for its future with all available methods and means, for which tens of thousands die from carpet bombing.

covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 02:06:37 PM

What harmony we are talking about! One people has a state, its own army, its own currency, while another people lives behind a concrete wall and barbed wire and fights for its future with all available methods and means, for which tens of thousands die from carpet bombing.

There were options of peaceful co-existence but the extremist are against it.
US has time and again proved to be a untrustable ally. And Arab are clear that they want to annihilate Israel.
Many Israeli citizens has realized the situation and are leaving the country to places where they won't have immediate threat of genocide.
Israel would cease to exist within this century.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 02:49:36 PM

There were options of peaceful co-existence but the extremist are against it.
US has time and again proved to be a untrustable ally. And Arab are clear that they want to annihilate Israel.
Many Israeli citizens has realized the situation and are leaving the country to places where they won't have immediate threat of genocide.
Israel would cease to exist within this century.

You write: There were options for peaceful coexistence, but extremists were against it. You can find out when and where you can check out these options. Just don’t offer it from Israeli sources.
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 08:35:21 AM

The role of the United Nations in current conflict issues is no longer very effective, perhaps it will be useful when peace returns. Regarding the issue in the Middle East, I am interested, but I don't really understand too much about the politics or religion of either side. Honestly, this conflict will never end until victory belongs to one side. There are many reasons that I know, but at the core of the problem is the hatred that has lasted for centuries, and the information is so distorted that there is no real basis. Any complete information about who is right/wrong.

But anyway, no one wants conflict, perhaps we also need to accept the fact that war is a solution when the scope is too large. It's not as simple as the way we are evaluating this problem, but really only those inside the problem are aware of the complexity of that conflict.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 06:42:04 AM

The role of the United Nations in current conflict issues is no longer very effective, perhaps it will be useful when peace returns. Regarding the issue in the Middle East, I am interested, but I don't really understand too much about the politics or religion of either side. Honestly, this conflict will never end until victory belongs to one side. There are many reasons that I know, but at the core of the problem is the hatred that has lasted for centuries, and the information is so distorted that there is no real basis. Any complete information about who is right/wrong.

But anyway, no one wants conflict, perhaps we also need to accept the fact that war is a solution when the scope is too large. It's not as simple as the way we are evaluating this problem, but really only those inside the problem are aware of the complexity of that conflict.

You really don't know much about the history of the Middle East, there was no hatred of Jews here during the Ottoman Empire for 623 years. It was not the case during the Arab Caliphate either. The Jews in the Cordoba Caliphate were a prosperous people, only when the Arabs left the Iberian Peninsula they began to be persecuted. Only one country sheltered them and that was the Ottoman Empire, in which, as I said, there was no anti-Semitism. It all started only after the fatal mistake of the UN about the creation of two states in Palestine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: