Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: holding is not an easy thing  (Read 2506 times)
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 09:03:34 PM

Holding cryptocurrency is easy and it not about been rich, it about human understanding and discipline between financial needs and saving. However, having the thought that you kept some coins somewhere is the reason why you later sell it but if you stake such coin for years if you can hold it by yourself that will solve the problem.
Well, I don't think a moderately earning person can afford to hold some 10 Bitcoins which he purchased at let's say $1k and if the price reaches 10k, I don't think he can hold for too long, and watching it reach $50k after selling is going to make his decision look bad but in reality, it isn't.

For that reason which is true for most people here, I guess I need to agree with OP completely. In some sense holding is only suitable for very rich people and this may be the one of the reason why people always says rich are getting easy chance to become more richer Roll Eyes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:02:39 PM

alot of people really want to hold but the daily needs of life make them sell off at little profit and solve their needs which is really good. but later they notice the coin they sold cheap is worth enough to liberate them. this kind of occurences are painful but its really not his fault. this brings me to the question of maybe holding is for the rich who can afford to buy and forget. ? lets discuss this, thank you.
You are right about your point stated there mate, holding is the most profitable part of the cryptocurrency but that's the part major people find it hard and to invest in and that's why they keep becoming broke everyday. If you can not hodl, you can be rich, I will talk about how to avoid touching your moneyvin investments.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 11:42:47 PM

Holding cryptocurrency is easy and it not about been rich, it about human understanding and discipline between financial needs and saving. However, having the thought that you kept some coins somewhere is the reason why you later sell it but if you stake such coin for years if you can hold it by yourself that will solve the problem.
Well, I don't think a moderately earning person can afford to hold some 10 Bitcoins which he purchased at let's say $1k and if the price reaches 10k, I don't think he can hold for too long, and watching it reach $50k after selling is going to make his decision look bad but in reality, it isn't.
Accepted and this is the reason why the staking of Bitcoin comes in which is what some people use before now and they are enjoining themselves now.

For that reason which is true for most people here, I guess I need to agree with OP completely. In some sense holding is only suitable for very rich people and this may be the one of the reason why people always says rich are getting easy chance to become more richer Roll Eyes.
I agree the rich have easy chance to become richer but same has regular people who always think outside the box and welcome new innovation technology.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 11:49:23 PM

The poor can't think out of the box because to earn more money, they are busy trying to live. The funds they earn every day are enough only for the supply the next day while the rich can already find ways to make cheaper ways to pay their bills and transportation.

Holding won't be easy when they see they have nothing to eat next month if the jobs run out. Of nothing to spend the next day.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:53:28 AM

alot of people really want to hold but the daily needs of life make them sell off at little profit and solve their needs which is really good. but later they notice the coin they sold cheap is worth enough to liberate them. this kind of occurences are painful but its really not his fault. this brings me to the question of maybe holding is for the rich who can afford to buy and forget. ? lets discuss this, thank you.

I also very often ask this question, because I also have to sell my crypto assets in order to satisfy my vital needs and of course I am very glad that I have already managed to make money on cryptocurrencies and buy the necessary things for life. However, as you noticed after the sale of your crypto asset, the price for it grows and then rarely, but the question arises, maybe it was not worth selling? But fortunately for myself, I have already clearly determined that everything that I sold it had to be sold, and then what I would earn, I’ll see what to do, perhaps I will still hold on to some of the crypto assets. In any case, it is very difficult for ordinary people to defend cryptocurrency, since we constantly need money to live, which means that sooner or later we will sell our cryptocurrencies anyway.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:42:03 AM

I also very often ask this question, because I also have to sell my crypto assets in order to satisfy my vital needs and of course I am very glad that I have already managed to make money on cryptocurrencies and buy the necessary things for life. However, as you noticed after the sale of your crypto asset, the price for it grows and then rarely, but the question arises, maybe it was not worth selling? But fortunately for myself, I have already clearly determined that everything that I sold it had to be sold, and then what I would earn, I’ll see what to do, perhaps I will still hold on to some of the crypto assets. In any case, it is very difficult for ordinary people to defend cryptocurrency, since we constantly need money to live, which means that sooner or later we will sell our cryptocurrencies anyway.
Happened to me too a lot of times. But those are priorities that we sell it for. I never sold it until I really need it. On that side I'm glad I had done it since it made life easier. Now it's bothering to see those coins go up but we need to be grateful for what we got from it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 11:32:16 AM

The poor can't think out of the box because to earn more money, they are busy trying to live. The funds they earn every day are enough only for the supply the next day while the rich can already find ways to make cheaper ways to pay their bills and transportation.

Holding won't be easy when they see they have nothing to eat next month if the jobs run out. Of nothing to spend the next day.

^ Definitely right, because we are all humans that need financials every now and then, when we are running out of our money, we always think about what we saved just to spend. That is why we always advise the investors that always invest of what they can afford. Even 2% of their source of income invest and hold in BTC and other cryptos as long as it is wont hurt to the whole month of your budget.
Holding is not just really easy but at least when you needed it most, it will fulfill your necessities, uninspected or for emergency purposes.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 11:35:04 AM

Holding is easy to those who have a lot of money in thier pocket or bank because they can buy coins and keep it for a long time because they have a lot of money to spend for thier needs, but for those who don't have funds holding is really hard because if there is no money to spend there is no food to eat ordinary trader and investor like me has really a big problem on holding unlike to those who are already rich they can surely hold for a long time.
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2021, 06:22:10 PM

Holding Isn't easy for a average trader. Holding is easy for rich traders. When I want to buy a coin, I have to take time for analyzing market. And if I see any dump after investing, Then that's the hard time to hold that coin for me. Previously, I missed profit for this type wrong decision.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 06:46:44 PM

Holding Isn't easy for a average trader. Holding is easy for rich traders. When I want to buy a coin, I have to take time for analyzing market. And if I see any dump after investing, Then that's the hard time to hold that coin for me. Previously, I missed profit for this type wrong decision.
Holding is no longer profitable unless we had a really big portion of that coin, but if not then trading it will make us gain more profit. I have learned my lesson with my past holdings of altcoins from ICO that now have no value so better have the courage to trade and take some profit to enjoy than hold too long except if it BTC.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 07:24:25 PM

There is no depiction of whether rich or average or small traders, there's just the same rule in holding. Holding is easy for all of them because there's no effort needed to do as in you're going to hold it and that's it.

But I think I understood why there's a difficulty for each level and that is the situation for each trader and what they're going through.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 10:11:43 PM

Holding is no longer profitable unless we had a really big portion of that coin, but if not then trading it will make us gain more profit. I have learned my lesson with my past holdings of altcoins from ICO that now have no value so better have the courage to trade and take some profit to enjoy than hold too long except if it BTC.
Normal thing that hodling would really be worth if you do held a big or considerable amount of coins into your wallet but if its only a small amount then it wont really be worth for you to wait up into something.

This is true that hodling isnt an easy thing specially if you do actively see and check out the market. Seeing green and red candles would really be mainly affecting your mindset and emotion.
You would always have the thought that you might sell out or panic basing on the current condition.

If you do mean out to hold then you should stood firm but it isnt bad to sell out if there are really some opportunities.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:54:15 PM

No one says it is an easy thing. If you have no strong belief in your coins, you must be easy to be influenced by rumors or FUDs. Also, you are probably not patient to see dumps in your coin prices. Crypto isn't only about pumps, there should be followed by dumps as well. If you don't have enough knowledge and have a weak mentality, you must fail to hold your coins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:00:38 PM

I disagree a bit and agree a bit, holding needs huge patience and sometimes, you just have to have the attitude that what you have invested is gone, you can't touch it before 6 months or 1 year, so it doesn't really matter anymore once you invested, you aren't taking it out even if you see a little profit. Medical emergencies are exceptional but am pretty sure the middle class people don't really have that much expenses that they can't invest and hold for sometime without needing to take it out insta tly!
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 04:42:16 PM

Hodling somehow isn't that easy, but is more easier when you got patience then with time you will start seeing the outcome, why hodling seems not easy is because most times hodlers becomes panic sellers or some times take profit too early, as you said taking profit to solve daily  needs. I think about taking profits to solve daily needs isn't a good option because that person will end up selling immediately he sees profit and might even sell up a bag of coin which would have liberate him from his current situation, so I think such person should always invest with what he knows he wouldn't be needing so urgently.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:12:03 PM

No one says it is an easy thing. If you have no strong belief in your coins, you must be easy to be influenced by rumors or FUDs. Also, you are probably not patient to see dumps in your coin prices. Crypto isn't only about pumps, there should be followed by dumps as well. If you don't have enough knowledge and have a weak mentality, you must fail to hold your coins.

- Confidence always needs practical actions from the other side to become the food source for this confidence, it means that the project we follow needs to break the rumors, rather than just mix in, the mix and no explanatory action will result in a decline in trust, and holding becomes the most exhausting thing we've ever done, not too long will turn into holes and be affected by the negatives. Holding cannot be called an easy behavior, it shows a trader's attitude and bravery quite a lot

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:58:59 PM

It is not easy to keep it, especially if you have invested a large amount and, for example, you urgently need to make repairs or buy a new phone, especially when your investment wallet is profitable, there is a very strong desire to withdraw the margin and leave the wallet to grow further, but you must always have patience and restraint ...
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:12:09 PM

It is not easy to keep it, especially if you have invested a large amount and, for example, you urgently need to make repairs or buy a new phone, especially when your investment wallet is profitable, there is a very strong desire to withdraw the margin and leave the wallet to grow further, but you must always have patience and restraint ...
When you invest, you should really have other income sources so that you won't be forced to sell your investment if you have to.

But that's also the purpose of our investments, if you see it grow then you have done your part and did a good job because you're able to make money from your investment and you deserve what you want to do with it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 10:23:54 PM

- Confidence always needs practical actions from the other side to become the food source for this confidence, it means that the project we follow needs to break the rumors, rather than just mix in, the mix and no explanatory action will result in a decline in trust, and holding becomes the most exhausting thing we've ever done, not too long will turn into holes and be affected by the negatives. Holding cannot be called an easy behavior, it shows a trader's attitude and bravery quite a lot
Self discipline and control because if you dont have that confidence you've been talking and the qualities that i had mentioned then you would really be having a hard time to sustain.

Holding isnt an easy thing specially if you are really looking into market prices actively just like what others been saying and if you do have high hopes on a particular project

then this would add up towards your dedication but expect that there would be lots of times where temptation and emotion would really be on the way and you must endure it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:57:46 PM

Holding is easy if you know how to choose the right potentials coin that you are going to hold in the long term.
But if your not sure about the coins you are planning to hold in the long term and don't any knowledge about it, surely your
confidence will not take longer of waiting were in the end end you will become impatient in short for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: