Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we raise our kids in this kinda society  (Read 1097 times)
Nickbryan10 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 10:00:36 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), Call me Fada (1)

Society nowadays doesn't seem like anything we grew up in, it's so complex and diverse that I can't help but wonder if this is where my kids are going to grow up and how do I manage.
       While growing up fraudulent activities, prostitution, and others were seen as heinous crimes whereas today it is seen as a norm. How do I send my children out to society even with a thorough upbringing and not be afraid not knowing what society will through at them? It frightens me. Can't help but wonder.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 01:19:10 PM

Society nowadays doesn't seem like anything we grew up in, it's so complex and diverse that I can't help but wonder if this is where my kids are going to grow up and how do I manage.
       While growing up fraudulent activities, prostitution, and others were seen as heinous crimes whereas today it is seen as a norm. How do I send my children out to society even with a thorough upbringing and not be afraid not knowing what society will through at them? It frightens me. Can't help but wonder.

It is so different in todays world compared to when I grew up. I remember when I had to argue with my parents if I could get a cell phone at the age of 14. Today it is normal for kids to have one at a much younger age. With access to the internet almost anywhere it becomes harder to teach good values in my opinion. There is a lot of hate on the internet which makes it important for the parents to try and censor it for as long as possible. We need to teach our kids how to be responsible in todays world and look out for each other.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1849

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 06:20:24 PM

You have to teach your children to live in this society realistically as it is while teaching them to preserve the morals and principles that they have learned so that they are not affected by the corruption of society and not deviate, they are forced to live in this society as it is and do not have the ability to change it, so you, as a father, must teach them principles and values Noble humanity also teaches them not to deviate from these principles when mixing with society.
It is a difficult task indeed but I think it is the only way since we are not able to do anything and we are not able to change our societies.

CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 06:40:37 PM

The society is not what it used to be, it has changed a lot and per generation and as such, raising children in this generation isn't an easy one, when you try to block one way, they find the next window that opens to jump out. It becomes very difficult for parents to raise kids under such circumstances when the I dustry has gone wide, the street isn't friendly and kids don't do well when they feel they are being restricted or hindered from something.

So, you've just got to do your be real about everything, not being over protective, let them in on what life is actually about. Some would advice sex education before they go to learn it somewhere.
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 11:02:57 PM

The wisest way to lead our child to a positive life is to teach religion to them...
With the increasingly free and easy access in this era, it is very natural for us as parents to worry about the future of our children. people who are involved with prostitution and drugs certainly do not have a strong belief in religion, they only care about lust so that has led them since they were young to know more about religion, according to your religion.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 04:26:29 AM

It cant be help change is inevitable every generation has its own experience and changes the way parents know everything sometimes it not suitable for kid wishing they could be understood by their family suck in this era.

You as a gown up know what is wrong and what is right the only way for you to help them is guidance and listen if they did a doctor or something that you know is not bad go with it.

Here is what I need you to do nowadays even way before COVID there are numbers of people, teens, and adults dying from depression suffering from anxiety why? because you don't make them feel that they are love you always shout at them be mad at them when you know if you have agreement issues and if not it hard to explain this if you do not open what is wrong with you. With that, you are only making things worst for your chill.

Loving your child as he loves you back but in return, you are the one who shouts and doesn't understand the child.

If you don't get what I mean if this child asks you if he or she can be with a doctor you must not get mad and go to a doctor in the profession of Psychology.
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 03:30:48 PM

You do not have any option than to teach your children how to be decipline. You teach them from the mistake and experience of people you know around you. Play your role and leave the rest for God. Thank you

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:19:44 AM

It is so different in todays world compared to when I grew up. I remember when I had to argue with my parents if I could get a cell phone at the age of 14. Today it is normal for kids to have one at a much younger age. With access to the internet almost anywhere it becomes harder to teach good values in my opinion. There is a lot of hate on the internet which makes it important for the parents to try and censor it for as long as possible. We need to teach our kids how to be responsible in todays world and look out for each other.

It is normal to have something available in the current era. That's how the world works.

The same situations also happens to people in different era's like when industrial evolution starts, etc.

People are also devising plans on how to raise the young-uns and they did it, so it is possible to raise a significantly good young-uns in this era.

Just be yourself, and teach the things you know that will benefit your young-uns.

Whytee

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:37:47 PM

Before any individual takes any action in life, there is always a subconscious thought that reminds us of the detriment of our actions. This thought has the ability to change our decision. If parents constantly talk to there kids at their early age. Tell your kids about the dangers in making bad decisions in the society.  Creat a picture that will come as a subconscious thought in their mind. I think this can help in raising our kids in this kind of society.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 02:12:23 AM

One of the best ideas is this.

Get into the Bible, yourself. Don't only read it. Listen to it on tape of CD for at least an hour everyday.

Don't only hear what the Bible professionals and scholars say. See if the Bible really agrees with them by looking the points up yourself.

Find ways to get your kids involved, by asking them questions. When they ask why you are so involved with a book that is almost 2,000 years old, prepare to show them how the things of the Bible match what is going on today, and how the results of the evils of society will destroy society the same as in Old Testament times.

Above all, get them to understand how Jesus cured the spirits of people through spiritual power, and how He can help them in their spiritual walk in life.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 11:02:32 PM

Limit your kids using computer devices and gadgets.

It is where the norm starts when they see posts from other people and articles that normalizes those activities. As a parent, that's the first step that you can do or else don't let them use and refrain them from using internet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mauser

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:19:01 AM

It is normal to have something available in the current era. That's how the world works.

The same situations also happens to people in different era's like when industrial evolution starts, etc.

People are also devising plans on how to raise the young-uns and they did it, so it is possible to raise a significantly good young-uns in this era.

Just be yourself, and teach the things you know that will benefit your young-uns.

I agree with you that we should teach our children everything we know. But it is not only about teaching in my opinion, we also need to protect our children. Back in the days, it was very common to teach the kids at home. They had much less influence from outside than the kids got from school when I was young. But now with the internet and instagram and other social media you are in constant contact with each other. I read an article that the number of young woman who cut and hurt themselves has risen 400% in the last few years, due to constant bullying on social media. We need to help and protect our children.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 01:09:32 PM

It is where the norm starts when they see posts from other people and articles that normalizes those activities. As a parent, that's the first step that you can do or else don't let them use and refrain them from using internet.

Do you really think that them having access to computers or gadgets are contributing to the snowflake attitude of the world? The same shit thats on TV is on the internet. The internet is a little more hostile because of the anonymous factor but really its exactly the same as in real life. Most people for as long as I have been around have been mostly the same as they are today except people take more offense these days. Just look at comedians of today compared to what it was like in the 80s and you will see a complete difference to the reception that they get and the types of words that they avoid using.
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 01:32:19 PM

Teach them the values that weren't taught to you, don't teach them the wrong mentality that you have grown with, teach your kids to love everybody and make them empathetic. Teach them the harsh realities and how they can change it, teach them to find themselves.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 09:35:28 PM

Do you really think that them having access to computers or gadgets are contributing to the snowflake attitude of the world? The same shit thats on TV is on the internet. The internet is a little more hostile because of the anonymous factor but really its exactly the same as in real life. Most people for as long as I have been around have been mostly the same as they are today except people take more offense these days. Just look at comedians of today compared to what it was like in the 80s and you will see a complete difference to the reception that they get and the types of words that they avoid using.
I think so and yes including the television shows that adds little good value but most of them are teaching kids to be different and way different from the way we've told and grown.

In my observation about social media today one example of it, you see those daring photos and they might find it normal which doesn't seem to be because they're going to be the attention taker on the socmed which going to be the measurement of their satisfaction.

That's what I think and that's how I'll be disciplining my kids if they grow and add some more ages.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bigmikie

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:03:55 PM

Yes! Of a truth our society is becoming something else when it comes to training children but the only true and sincere way of Training kids are placing God first in  there life and teaching them  sex education on time from home and from parents  too.
WNTRjon

Activity: 148

Chief Executive Officer at Weentar

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 02:42:58 AM

I don't have any children, but I used to be a child myself. The world seems pretty much exactly the same to me. I genuinely don't see these differences everyone seems to see. I am guessing this is primarily a politically conservative viewpoint.

★ Weentar Is Coming ★
⚫ ⚫ ⚫ Decentralized Social Media - NFT Auctions ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬    https://weentar.com/    ▬▬▬▬▬
JillianTaft

Activity: 135
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:15:57 AM

Let the child understand what is right and what should not be done, make useful friends, and establish the correct three views for him. The growth of children cannot be separated from the family atmosphere. In today's society, we have adapted, not society has adapted to us.
Tina H

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:28:36 AM

I attach great importance to children's independent ability, to bear hardships and stand hard work, strong will, not to be misled by illegal things, so that they can correctly understand the society. After all, this is the first time being a parent. I don't understand the best way to protect children. I just want to better protect the children and give them the most love.
songchunlai

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:45:48 AM

Let him make a plan, then keep it. A big target, then he will find the way.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 04:20:15 AM

Early childhood is the time when child care and growth needs to be taken care of the most. Children need to be taught discipline aesthetics tidying up not wasting what to do and what not to do everything he sees hears and understands is reflected in the next life selfishness or generosity these bad experiences have a strong effect on the growth of the brain at this time neglect or abuse complicates the child's intellectual behavior and emotions to gain knowledge and try to overcome bad experiences.
Mauser

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 09:30:04 AM

Early childhood is the time when child care and growth needs to be taken care of the most. Children need to be taught discipline aesthetics tidying up not wasting what to do and what not to do everything he sees hears and understands is reflected in the next life selfishness or generosity these bad experiences have a strong effect on the growth of the brain at this time neglect or abuse complicates the child's intellectual behavior and emotions to gain knowledge and try to overcome bad experiences.

Discipline is a very important virtue that we all should try to teach our kids when they are young. Many employers are looking for hard working employees, so if we can prepare our kids when they are young it will benefit in the long run. Same goes for school, with discipline they can study better and get a better degree. Another important factor is independence in my opinion. We should try and make out kids think on their own.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 10:09:39 AM

Discipline is a very important virtue that we all should try to teach our kids when they are young. Many employers are looking for hard working employees, so if we can prepare our kids when they are young it will benefit in the long run. Same goes for school, with discipline they can study better and get a better degree. Another important factor is independence in my opinion. We should try and make out kids think on their own.

Kids who were sexually molested by their parents have a tenancy to grow up to do the same.

Kids who saw their father beat their mother and their siblings have a tenancy to grow up to do the same.

Kids who saw their parents be dutiful servants and good workers for the power structure have a tenancy to grow up to do the same.  <--- **you are here**

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 04:55:43 PM

The world has changed a lot and it is mostly detrimental for the next generation. If we're going to look back at our childhood, we can see how different the world is right now. Maybe we can blame it to the innovations made by technology as well as the way of thinking of the older ones and even the ways of the government at the present. Most children nowadays thirst to be heard and also aggressive to exercise their rights. The society is too judgemental and at the same time longs to normalize a lot of unusual stuffs which keeps on shaping the world into an uglier mold, at some point we find the new generation hopeless due to all of the happenings in the world.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:13:22 PM

the situation gets worse because in schools and even our neighbors educate their children in a different way and when the child leaves home where they have a more rigid education and finds a friend who has a more moderate education, this child who has a more rigid education starts to look for the father as if the father were an evil person who is repressing him and starts to imitate his friends who have a moderate education and in many cases he imitates the lack of education of neighbors and friends

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Natsuu

Merit: 158

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 04:31:46 AM

the situation gets worse because in schools and even our neighbors educate their children in a different way and when the child leaves home where they have a more rigid education and finds a friend who has a more moderate education, this child who has a more rigid education starts to look for the father as if the father were an evil person who is repressing him and starts to imitate his friends who have a moderate education and in many cases he imitates the lack of education of neighbors and friends

And that's where you as a parent come in!

You just not specifically teach your children's to follow your teachings as world progress and individuals progress different from one another. You must teach them that everyone is different from one another, and being different is not something you must be afraid of. You must be the one to teach how the world works and what they need to be prepared in the world we are already living in.

Yes influences are everywhere, in school, outside the house, EVERYWHERE, but you must teach the basics of basics and let them see the things that needed experience to be known. And then you clarify what makes it weird or abnormal afterwards.

Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 04:35:33 PM

When you grew up was around what year? Was it in 18th century? Because even in the 17th century and before it there were crimes too. Crimes and vices have been there since the creation of man. The way you are complaining of the increased rates of crime in the world today will be the same way those youngsters of today will complain of crimes years later when they would have become parents. Every generation has its own size of crimes and criminals.
ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:07:31 AM

The society we lived in changes a lot since this is the new generation that we lived in. What you need to do is guide you're children. Instead of blindfolding their eyes to reality, let them live and experience reality. You cannot change the world but you can teach you're children good morals and values while experiencing reality.

As long as you're there for you're children everything will be alright. You can help them understand Why the world is like this. When the child made mistakes correct him/her so that they would learn and when they learn they grow up.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Lordhermes

Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2021, 03:25:22 AM

The society has corrupted to the extent that raising up a kid in it becomes a big problem.We are now in a society where Kids are raped Everytime and every where.We are in a society where killing and murdering has become the order of the day.
We are in a society where children,adults are used for rituals.and with all these catch-22,we struggle to train our children in a good way,when the society is there to influence them negatively.
Keeping our children from peers that will influence them badly is ideal.
Masplanc

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 10:36:36 AM

I think best way to raise kid. It's to be real to them, tell them about life experience. Use life and experience of family members and friends to teach them. Teach them with example of things that is happening around our environment

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 12:17:24 PM

It is true that today's society is very different from what we expect for the future of our children.
I think that we should start from our home if we give the best family education where good principles, morals and love of neighbor I believe that we will give the foundations to our children.
The good example comes from home, then continues education to forge their futures in school and University.
At this stage it is the most worrying because they have to interact with other children and young people and that is where they change.
If children have a good example from their parents they will have a large percentage of being prepared to achieve a good future.

Sacrod

Activity: 27
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 12:10:58 PM

Before we consider how to raise our kids in this present society, what about we address the kinds of parent we presently have? You cannot give what you do not have, its not possible to train kids if you are not well equipped about the morals and ethics of life, you need to lead by example, let them see and learn positive things from you. What kids are exposed to in this 21st century makes it a bit difficult to have kids with morals. Parents needs to be well informed, you can't train them the way you were trained some decades back, one needs to be updated so that you can know how to catch up with the new trends.
Children are liable to making mistakes but correcting them at the early stage of their lives saves the parent or guardian a whole lot of stress. Kids have their choices to make and we can't coerce them in doing what we want, but we need to let them know what is right and wrong, and not just that, let them know the consequences of their action and leave them to make their decisions. Parenting is not a easy thing and it takes God's grace, prayers, discipline and lots more to successfully raise good kids in this present society.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 12:25:16 PM

It is indeed difficult, But there is still a way and it may need your sacrifice, especially with your career.  I've noticed that children being raised in the countryside or a province area tend to be more polite and have better manners rather than those who lived in the city where they are easily exposed to bad experiences.

Also, constant guidance is needed. Even if they haven't experienced it you should explain it to them before they learn it from other people. Lastly, it is important to give them support but never limit them to exploring things. Them, knowing that they always have your back is a good thing.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 01:51:01 PM

First of all, limit any social media activity. The depression and suicide rates of children growing up in developed worlds are partly blamed on social media. I'm sure there'll be psychology studies that demonstrate the long term negative effects of social media within the next decades as the current generation of children grow up with universal internet access, but take my word for it that there is no net benefit of children using social media unfettered. If you want children to be thick skinned, try not sending them to an indoctrination camp (aka most modern liberal arts institutions of higher learning).
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 02:20:59 PM

If your surrounding is this bad then create a friendly environment inside your house for your kids. It is better to have no friends than to have some bad ones. Teach them about respect and patience till they grow up. Parents could become the ultimate teacher of a child.

Our society came down this far because of so-called human rights where you can do anything and no one could talk about it. human rights don't mean you could do prostitution openly or give hate speech.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:25:35 AM

If your surrounding is this bad then create a friendly environment inside your house for your kids. It is better to have no friends than to have some bad ones. Teach them about respect and patience till they grow up. Parents could become the ultimate teacher of a child.

I don't agree with that.  The best bet is to have 'friends' which are a cross-section of society in my opinion.  I've certainly learned some of the most valuable lessons in life from my 'bad' friends, and as a consequence am able to cope in a diversity of societies and social structures.  Cloistering, in my observation, leads to viewing society through rose-colored glasses and/or viewing 'bad people' in mostly invalid ways due to lack of background experiences which make it impossible to comprehend necessary nuances.

I do agree agree with trying to be 'the ultimate teacher', but also try to get right up to the line then _try_ to save their asses before they fall into the abyss.

The interesting thing to me is that some of the 'best people' I know had truly frightful formative years.  Conversely, some of the biggest shit-heads had it all growing up.  A lot in fact.  Most people accept that there is a balance of 'nature vs. nurture'.  I tend to think that 'nature' is more predominant that 'nurture' compared to a lot of others.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:48:10 AM
Merited by tvbcof (1), GiftedMAN (1)

In my country examination malpractice is now the order of the day. Students no longer study for exams because there are special malpractice sites that one can pay to access the examination questions and answers. Sometimes I wonder who would teach my own children. Our society now suffers from youth and even children abuse of hard drugs. While I was growing up, the most common drug was Indian hemp. Now children go to pharmacy or drug dispensaries to get different kind of medical drugs which they combine to get high. The most scary part of this is that the society is gradually accepting these vices a norms.

For me I would keep advising, correcting and guiding my children. And I must also be a good example. Children learn more from observation than instructions. Hence parents should ensure that they do what the preach. Act the way you want them to act.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 09:41:58 AM

I don't agree with that.  The best bet is to have 'friends' which are a cross-section of society in my opinion.  I've certainly learned some of the most valuable lessons in life from my 'bad' friends, and as a consequence am able to cope in a diversity of societies and social structures.  Cloistering, in my observation, leads to viewing society through rose-colored glasses and/or viewing 'bad people' in mostly invalid ways due to lack of background experiences which make it impossible to comprehend necessary nuances.

But you are risking your kid's future here. They are kids not grown men. Kids easily get influenced by people surrounding them or at least try to be like them. The lessons you are talking about will come in the way of their life but spending too much time with some bad character could change their character too. You can not be with your kid all the time till they become a grown man.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 10:06:45 AM

But you are risking your kid's future here. They are kids not grown men. Kids easily get influenced by people surrounding them or at least try to be like them. The lessons you are talking about will come in the way of their life but spending too much time with some bad character could change their character too. You can not be with your kid all the time till they become a grown man.

That's why I wouldn't consider public schools at this point.  If my kids learn how to make a quick-n-dirty pot pipe out of a soda can like I did, that's no big deal to me.  If they learn all about butt-sex, genital mutilation, and dangerous drugs such as hormone blockers from some creepy tranny satanist, it is a big deal.

yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1849

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2022, 04:26:37 PM

Changing society is not an easy thing, it is not within the ability of an ordinary person, but it is the work of the prophets who are sent by God and be with them. This is not easy at all. Indeed, all concepts of society have changed and we have to teach our children as much as possible to protect themselves from the mistakes that our current society is filled with. You have to teach them the values that you think are correct and And educate them on these morals from a young age, then push them into society, monitor them, and correct their mistakes. You cannot isolate your children from society because they are part of it, but you have to monitor and educate them constantly until they are able to distinguish the error themselves.

D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 10:34:41 PM

Train them in the path which is right any child that wants too get spoiled will!
Just pray and guide them in the same you think it's okay for them.
Watch also who associates with both in and outside the house, friends at responsible at times for the bad behavior's if their fellow friends.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2022, 06:43:58 AM

Today's society is so corrupt to the extend one is very scared of raising his or her kid in this society because the environment one resides tends to have greater influence on the lives of children in that environment than adult.
The society has turned a place where crime is legalised,a place where blood is she'd unnecessarily.Training a child in the way he should go,and when he is old,he will not depart from it.Giving our children the best form of education that will definitely sharpen their insight and give them an edge over their colleagues.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 05:31:16 PM

Bring the children up with prayer, learning the Ten Commandments from the Bible, and filled on the Gospels in the New Testament... and cut out as much of the bad stuff as possible... starting with TV.

You can't force your children to be wood. But you can entice them by teaching them righteousness, and doing what is right for them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 07:20:17 PM

Become a prepper, and homeschool.     Cool

White billionaire

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 02:42:33 PM

Raising a child in today's world is not as it used to be.There was a time, parents could tell their children what to do, and they obediently do it.In today's world the reverse is the case.Some ways to raise kids are;
Setting limits and consistency with discipline.Active communication between parents and kids
Showing them that your love is unconditional
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 938
Merit: 676

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 05:27:40 AM

This is actually a major problem that deserves an urgent emergency, because frankly speaking, the world is drastically driving to a dead end. It baffles me sometimes too, that is this the society my kids going to grow? A society that no longer have respect for elders, that prostitution is now seen as  the only way to make money by ladies, and kidnapping and yahoo Yahoo the only to make money by guys.
We really need God's deliverance, strick policy and someone who could talk some sense into the kids of this generation

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
StanCrypt

Activity: 65
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 09:57:32 AM

I feel the problem isn't what's happening in today's society, the problem is that parents no longer have time for their children. No time to watch their daily activities, no form of discipline or punishment for wrong doings.  Children learn by observation not by what you tell them anymore. The best you can do is to train a child the way he should go and hope he or she would decide not to be so influenced.
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 10:47:56 PM

According to the Holy Book (Bible), it says, "train up a child in the way he should go and when he's old he wouldn't depart from it".

Society may today may actually not seem like anything you grew up in in your early childhood, but the reality is, even in those times of your childhood there's was a some heinous and immoral behavioral display and violence too but  you grew up as a better person based on the kind upbringing your home inbibed and breeded in you right from your infant to adolescent and that's why even growing up into an adult in this current day such morals and teaching haven't left you.

Even in the face of had decisions from peer groups our kind of upbringing plays a quintessential role of either disturbing out conscience or suppressing it based on decision taken.

So when a child is equip with the right morals, lessons and faith about societal issues and challenges then such a child is good to go better off to one without any.

So your fear should sufface when you lack in your duty to bringing up your child in the way you want him/her to go and not just you focusing your fears on what the world has out there in affecting your child.
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2022, 10:00:56 AM

Our children is our future,our pride and our tomorrow,therefore every parent should be very watchful and careful of the things they expose their children to,the kind of friends they keep,the kind of things they do and the kind of places they go, to avoid had i known which always comes late.It is known that the way we train our children is how they will be when they are old,the kind of friends they keep will also determine the things they do in your absence.We should try to make our children our friends so that they can open up some secretes to us.Teach them how to live a good life,and at the end of their youthful age,they will certainly remember the ways their parents train them in.
Israelgogo

Activity: 70
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 12:15:24 PM

Raising kids is primarily the duties of the whole community but not just the parents ,as parents getting close to them and making them your best friends and a listening ear and letting them feel safe around you is one important factor that needs to be considered,  instil Disciplines and strictness in as much as you make them feel safe around you,The society is full of corrupt mindsets and alot of negative things for them to learn from ,always have a proper discussion with your kids on sex education, healthy and healthy relationship dusscusion ,habits ,behaviour and attitudes towards the Everyone ,letting them know the wrongs from right, nurturing them to be better versions ,setting examples of past senerios and asking them to choose what the best advice will be for such senerios if they were in the shoes ,even good kids can be raised in the worst environment and society ,the parents has a larger role to play in their up bringings.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 10:07:48 PM

The wisest way to lead our child to a positive life is to teach religion to them...

I disagree. It's wise to teach children about religions, not to force them into a certain religion.

With the increasingly free and easy access in this era, it is very natural for us as parents to worry about the future of our children. people who are involved with prostitution and drugs certainly do not have a strong belief in religion, they only care about lust so that has led them since they were young to know more about religion, according to your religion.

What about drug cartels from Central and South America? They build churches, have altars in their houses, wear jewelry with religious symbols and often pray.
Taliban terrorists are usually very religious as well.

It's important that children learn to be good people, know ethics. Telling them that they can always wipe away some sins through confession will not teach them responsibility.

Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 05:36:27 PM

Today's society is so corrupt to the extend one is very scared of raising his or her kid in this society because the environment one resides tends to have greater influence on the lives of children in that environment than adult.
The society has turned a place where crime is legalised,a place where blood is she'd unnecessarily.Training a child in the way he should go,and when he is old,he will not depart from it.Giving our children the best form of education that will definitely sharpen their insight and give them an edge over their colleagues.

The society has become else that the environment is a threat to every parents bringing up their children, even if the society is bad , parents can still try their best to groom their children in away that the environment won't have influence to the children.  Have seen people who were brought up in an indecent environment,  but because of the parents trained them they still didn't tune to the life style of the environment.  I think parents training still have a lot to do in their kids life no matter how bad the society is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 09:07:42 PM

The society has become else that the environment is a threat to every parents bringing up their children, even if the society is bad , parents can still try their best to groom their children in away that the environment won't have influence to the children.  Have seen people who were brought up in an indecent environment,  but because of the parents trained them they still didn't tune to the life style of the environment.  I think parents training still have a lot to do in their kids life no matter how bad the society is.
Definitely.

I 100% agree about parents training and how they raise children would still give the best impact for the kids as they grow. Even if the society is looking at bad shape but you're explaining things well and easy to your children, they can still manage to be the best out there.

There are too many distractions in raising a kid, not just for the kids but being a parent as well. But you don't let those distractions loose your focus.

Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 01:15:10 PM

Yeah nowadays are difficult to tolerate a child or a kids because they have their own perspectives even they are just a child but they must sure that they will win on their wants and like, specially to the child who are really not good an not close to their parents. In addition child's learn also from social media they are more influence on what they can saw

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ebede

Activity: 868
Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 02:30:04 PM

Rising our kids well is through the environment we fine ourselves and the environment live will show corrupt and how decent our children will look like, when children is not raise from God way or qualify educational background. If you want to train you child well the starting from the environment of education, because with education they will learn what is good. This digital world is not difficult to rise child. Because the civilization that is existing now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crypto Bookmaker & Casino▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sports   ●  Welcome bonus up to 7BTC║  1❌BTCit ║  Enjoy anonymous betting  ●  Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
//////////////////////////////////
Majestic-milf

Activity: 784
Merit: 589

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 06:32:47 PM

It is quite true that training a child is a task that requires a lot of experience as not everyone who has a child is fit to have a child.
There are so many areas in which to train a child and not to worry about how the child will fare in the society and in life. Few examples;

Good Upbringing
Things which are supposed to better a child are to be taught as they grow, right from their infant stage because it has been known that children catch things fast. A child who is raised with a good behavioral background is sure to live in a society that is filled with too many strange and abominable things.

Good character
 A child who has been instilled with a good character can survive in a situation he finds himself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:36:31 PM

As Billy Joel would put it 'We didn't start the fire', and what that means is that the society now is not much diferent that it was in the 80s or 90s. Some things are diferent, sure, but fundamental things you mentioned were the same, we just tend to have romanticized viwes about the pest, the 'grass i always greener' paradox.

Masplanc

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 10:43:46 PM

Only you can train your child in the way they should go and when you do that they will be used to it and even if they go and see different things outside it won't give them interest to follow it because already they are used to the foundation they came from. Parents needs to be very serious when  it comes to children up bringing.

Lida93

Activity: 728
Merit: 519

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 01:59:35 PM

I disagree. It's wise to teach children about religions, not to force them into a certain religion.

What about drug cartels from Central and South America? They build churches, have altars in their houses, wear jewelry with religious symbols and often pray.
Taliban terrorists are usually very religious as well.

It's important that children learn to be good people, know ethics. Telling them that they can always wipe away some sins through confession will not teach them responsibility.
Teaching a child the difference between good and evil and the consequences that follows afterwards is one other way of best teaching a child how to grow. Giving them the power of choice while still very young and having them face the consequences squarely will in a very large sense curtail and make them understand certain ethics and morals of society.

Religion alone haven't really helped as expected thus this far due to how it has been infiltrated by deviant men in society.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Gosgosking

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 04:47:28 PM

Reason why now days parents are finding it difficult to raise up our kids is because the world has change from what it use to be. Adults who are coming up are not learning what it is been taught  by our parents,  and it will be a problem of bringing up the kids that are coming in this generation.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 04:57:50 PM

How do we raise our kids in this kinda society

Become a Prepper, and join with other Preppers under a Private Membership Association (PMA) compact.

Cool

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 05:18:10 PM

The task of parenting is becoming more and more difficult and complex than we have ever been through. The increasingly modern world helps us humans to have a more interesting life, but with it comes a series of new evils and things that make our lives more dangerous than ever.
I also have young children and am also very worried like you, how can they be aware of and stay away from the bad things that are happening online, in this daily life.

Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 06:36:53 PM

These day children prefer to learn from the internet than from there parents. The follow celebrities that lack the acceptable social morals. This has made the task of child raising more challenging. Hence parents must be available to guide these innocent children. We must ensure we spend more time with our children. We should not be too busy to raise our children in the right manner. It would be disastrous to hand over the raising of your child to nannies and school authority. We know times are hard and one need to work very hard to take care of the family. But is would be a wasteful effort if the children you are putting all your best to raise becomes wayward. I have decided to live modestly to enable me spend more time with my family.      

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 07:57:20 PM

^^^ Part of the training is to show children that they don't always get what they want. Taking the media away from them is part of their training.

Cool

ms-bit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 12:27:39 PM

that's why education and parent-child relations exist Shocked
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 07:48:44 PM

The task of parenting is becoming more and more difficult and complex than we have ever been through. The increasingly modern world helps us humans to have a more interesting life, but with it comes a series of new evils and things that make our lives more dangerous than ever.
I also have young children and am also very worried like you, how can they be aware of and stay away from the bad things that are happening online, in this daily life.
What is the reality which is really different because we humans are becoming more irresponsible, becoming more lazy starts to just survive than living it so it build pressure to become rich to meet the living standards sonwe are working hard but fails to guide the kids with proper guidance in their childhood.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 11:30:29 PM

You do not have any option than to teach your children how to be decipline. You teach them from the mistake and experience of people you know around you. Play your role and leave the rest for God. Thank you
currency supposed to bring up their children in such a way that they will follow the disciples of their own Way which will give much much credit of their life.the best thing so far what someone can do is that educating it's upbringings in a cultural way, i believe that the best thing someone can do right now is to educate. I also believe that there is a way that you bring up your child and you are trying we art recently without any deviate character
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2022, 03:23:27 AM

The society is now very corrupt,and and our children are our future leaders,they need to learn the best,know the right things,trained in the right way,and shown the best road that will make them the best in the future,but the society will live in today is so bad that most of our children have been influenced by the things they see either on internet or the things around them.We need to train them up in the right way they should go,so that when the are old,,they would not depart from it.
The society can either influence them negatively,or positively,it can either spoil or Mar them,we just need to try our best by given them the best education.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 01:08:42 PM

The society is now very corrupt,and and our children are our future leaders,they need to learn the best,know the right things,trained in the right way,and shown the best road that will make them the best in the future,but the society will live in today is so bad that most of our children have been influenced by the things they see either on internet or the things around them.We need to train them up in the right way they should go,so that when the are old,,they would not depart from it.
The society can either influence them negatively,or positively,it can either spoil or Mar them,we just need to try our best by given them the best education.

But we already gave them the best government money can buy. Tongue

Cool

ms-bit

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 09:38:04 PM

so well said!! totally agree
Masplanc

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 02:23:42 PM

What we owe our children from being influenced by the society is to give them a good up bringing, good up bringing matters a lot in the life of children.  Children go by the way parents introduce to them,  the characters of children is determined by the up bringing of the parents. Parents have more duties in the life of children than any body.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 08:50:17 AM

What we owe our children from being influenced by the society is to give them a good up bringing, good up bringing matters a lot in the life of children.  Children go by the way parents introduce to them,  the characters of children is determined by the up bringing of the parents. Parents have more duties in the life of children than any body.
you are hitting the nail at hand, but not really parents determine the live of their children, their is a particular stage a child will stay and it will become uncontrollable by the parents because of the life a child will adopt outside from the environment of studying and environment of playing mate. I know what you said is true, but come to ask yourself that why children who their parents is clergy man and God fearing family are likely to deviate from the i lines of their parents, does it mean that their parents does not bring them up well.
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 12:21:09 PM

times change very rapidly as technology becomes more sophisticated, if you compare the era in which you were raised and for now I can really feel your worries. if in the past as you mentioned it was as a heinous crime and nowadays it is a matter of norm.  Human civilization is progressing, of course everything changes according to developments from era to era as well as our children, someday they will run their own lives, parents are only obliged to raise, provide proper education, provide as much knowledge as we can, provide enlightenment about what is needed.  good and wrong.  the rest they decide.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gosgosking

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 05:00:18 PM

times change very rapidly as technology becomes more sophisticated, if you compare the era in which you were raised and for now I can really feel your worries. if in the past as you mentioned it was as a heinous crime and nowadays it is a matter of norm.  Human civilization is progressing, of course everything changes according to developments from era to era as well as our children, someday they will run their own lives, parents are only obliged to raise, provide proper education, provide as much knowledge as we can, provide enlightenment about what is needed.  good and wrong.  the rest they decide.

Even if technology has taken the era we are now it doesn't mean that if parents give their a good upbringing it won't have affect in them. Technology will only have influence on children when they do not have good upbringing from parents.  Parents still have huge influence in upbringing of their children.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 05:58:46 PM

I see a lot of people struggling through this dilemma, but the world is a constantly changing place. We have commercialized our society and our culture and no longer does the values like honesty, sincerity and truthfulness valued in our society. People have become selfish and young generation is bound to learn values of their parents. What more can we expect from our children. Its a sorry state but we are only evolving as humans
Masplanc

View Profile
July 25, 2022, 02:37:00 PM

In this time it is so hard for parents to train their kids. As time counts it is becoming more difficult for parents, I guess one of the problems is the computer era we found ourselves.  Now parents don't beat their kids when they do things wrong , unlike before when children do something wrong they get corrected with a Kane,  which has really pattern the life of so many children.

Frankolala

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 26, 2022, 10:05:01 PM

The changes from generation to generation which make be baffle how it will look like during the next two generation.

To help our raise our kids we need to live by examples because there is a say that says ' charity begins at home'. We need to check our lifestyle if its a discipline one to that they can learn from the parents first. You don't expect to be living immorally and expect the best from your kid

Bringing them closer to God also matters a lot teach them about the word of God, advice them on how a live a a decent and discipline life.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Awwal08

Activity: 770
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2022, 04:19:53 PM

In my fate we were thought how to live our life, if you want good and obedient children start by getting them a good mother. This is the first option. The second option is if the environment is bad then you have to migrate from the society to a better place.

Agbe

Merit: 1252

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 09:47:11 PM

As for me the way the Society is that is how the Society was as of from the beginning nothing changed. Everything that is happening today has happened before. That is why Holy Book says, " Nothing is new and nobody can do new things" everything has been existence, our is just to Discovered the hidden knowledge and utilized it. The Society is always in a state of dilemma. Where good manners are always corrupt. OP, you should not be affraid, you should do your best and leave the rest for God. The Bible says" train up a child is the way he or she it it  grows. That where parental responsibility come to play. As a parent play your part diligently, provide the needs for the children. Tell the bad and evil in the society. Remember learning is a continuous. So continue teach the dos and  don't.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Desmong

Activity: 812

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 09:57:54 PM

What is the reality which is really different because we humans are becoming more irresponsible, becoming more lazy starts to just survive than living it so it build pressure to become rich to meet the living standards sonwe are working hard but fails to guide the kids with proper guidance in their childhood.
It is not that easy to raise kids these days because this should be the joint effort of everyone not just the parent for a thing of community efforts. Bringing up a child include the contribution of the the society that the child grows in and anything they see people, friends doing is what they will jump on and with time that could be part of them.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 02:26:04 PM

Truly this is a big concern for parents worldwide. With all the violence
and social media issues, it is a frustrating and frightening situation
with how these factors influences children nowadays.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 02:36:19 PM

Teach the children both the Ten Commandments, and the love of Jesus, their Savior. Teach them the Bible at home, and send them to a Christian school. There are many Christian schools all over the place. But it is worth it, for the children, to move to an area that has a Christian school if your area doesn't.

Cool

Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 09:39:31 AM

As for me the way the Society is that is how the Society was as of from the beginning nothing changed. Everything that is happening today has happened before. That is why Holy Book says, " Nothing is new and nobody can do new things" everything has been existence, our is just to Discovered the hidden knowledge and utilized it. The Society is always in a state of dilemma. Where good manners are always corrupt. OP, you should not be affraid, you should do your best and leave the rest for God. The Bible says" train up a child is the way he or she it it  grows. That where parental responsibility come to play. As a parent play your part diligently, provide the needs for the children. Tell the bad and evil in the society. Remember learning is a continuous. So continue teach the dos and  don't.
Everything that is happening in the society today  is not new and it has been happening,  but the kind of society we have today is quit different from what we use to have 10-15 years ago. Like for example the rate youth takes drugs, crimes, prostitution is not high like some years back. Evil in our present society is like a norms , people don't care about crimes and the consequences. This present time is very difficult that requires parents to really eyes on their children to teach them not to get influenced by the bad life style of our society.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2022, 12:51:57 PM

Training your kids in influenced so much by environment. An environment where all adults smoke will produce a kid that will smoke, likewise environment where hi spirits are taken, where gambling is rampant. That is why parents must pay clear attention to the environment they bring up their children.

That being said, you can train your child by yourself and instill in the kid the guts to resist peer group influence. You don't need to coerce your child to not do bad. If you do that, others will influence the kid against your orders. But if you explain in details why the kid shouldn't be involved in wrong lifestyle the kid would understand and resist.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Sayakaaja

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 04:01:14 AM

I will only argue that, all we have to do is teach our children good norms, and advice to always stay away from bad actions.

The world is getting crueler day by day, and can change over time. we don't know what future awaits us
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 02:32:06 PM

Everything that is happening in the society today  is not new and it has been happening,  but the kind of society we have today is quit different from what we use to have 10-15 years ago. Like for example the rate youth takes drugs, crimes, prostitution is not high like some years back. Evil in our present society is like a norms , people don't care about crimes and the consequences. This present time is very difficult that requires parents to really eyes on their children to teach them not to get influenced by the bad life style of our society.
All these problems that you mentioned were there in past times and people who want to adopt them they did all those things year back . In all times when you are raising your kids just keep them aware of all the bad things that are happening around them , never put unnecessary restrictions on them for saving them from anything, let them see bad things and let them judge themselves they are bad and I shouldn't do it
 I know initially this is risky may be they adopt any of those ,keep a sharp eye on them during their youth and continously tell them to avoid these things.  Give them space ,talk to them and listen to them without judging them.  Give them time and all your attention.  Raising your kid is your first priority.

Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 09:01:50 AM

We must learn from our grandparents how they were able to raise us, and the only way to do this is to be inquisitive. Because all the changes you observe today also happened in the past. However, there are techniques that our ancestors utilized to control them. Today's society celebrates unethical behavior, which is something that should be avoided. The children engage in these unethical actions after seeing us parents celebrate them. The next generation is in grave danger, and it is up to us as parents to protect them by setting an example in our homes. If we teach our children the values and traditions of their community, they will be more likely to behave well because they will be afraid of becoming victims of those traditions.
JoyMarsha

Merit: 349

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 11:30:08 AM

Because of the social vices happening around our society, does it mean that good kid can't be raised again in society? the answer is no. Good kids can still be properly raised. For good kids to be raised in a society, it starts with the family. A good kid can't be raised if the parents don't nurture the good character in them as they are growing up. That's why it is said, that the betterment of every society lies on their families cos their families play a big role in the upbringing of the kids

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Proro

Activity: 74
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 12:56:34 PM

It is bad enough what the society has turned to, but the truth is that even if it is that bad, there are still those who still doing better in the society today. The most important thing we should teach our children is to discipline them, they should know what is good and bad. Teach them good morals and let them know that every thing they do has consequences.
Techkoy407

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 01:34:29 AM

On the other hand, our thinking must also adapt to the activities and habits in our environment.
maybe it will be an extra job when educating our children today, because it can't be denied that it can't be avoided, indeed the era is like this.
what parents need to do with their children is very easy,

• always monitor the relationship
• educate their children with correct and qualified understanding and knowledge
• must always be there for their children, because togetherness breeds love.
Maeve@

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 08:41:38 AM

Teach your child the correct three views from an early age, so that he can distinguish right from wrong, and don't be overly spoiled. Many of the child's characters are cultivated in the family.
FrancesF

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 08:46:26 AM

There is darkness in the society and there will be light. We must give children the correct guidance, not be absent from their growth, smooth and good values, and the family plays a very important role in the growth of children.
rememberwhen

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 12:11:08 PM

Teach our child with right conduct and good manners. What is right and wrong. Respect others and always be kind. Always have a family bonding and make time with your kids. Go to church so that they will have fear in our God.
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2023, 02:38:32 PM

Teach our child with right conduct and good manners. What is right and wrong. Respect others and always be kind. Always have a family bonding and make time with your kids. Go to church so that they will have fear in our God.
You're true; if we want the community to be positive, we must all start at home by teaching our children the values and customs of the neighborhood. the community's dos and don'ts, its belief system. We can be confident of a brighter future if we can accomplish it. Our generation is becoming increasingly privileged, and values and culture are eroding.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 10:31:17 PM

every environment have it way of surviving it does not mean that environment you find yourself is corrupt and that means that your children will be corrupt children being corrupt is based on or depending on the treatment their parents so I believe that children can be restricted for not participating with people that will influence them so it will depend on how you manage your children for environment he can make your children to be busy subsequently

Desmong

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 10:38:00 PM

Teach the children both the Ten Commandments, and the love of Jesus, their Savior. Teach them the Bible at home, and send them to a Christian school. There are many Christian schools all over the place. But it is worth it, for the children, to move to an area that has a Christian school if your area doesn't.

Cool
it is good to teach children in a discipline way so that when they grow they will be able to pass that to there children. If they are ready to learn and obey you as a father or mother then that means things is gonna work well for them and they are going to live a better lifestyle as a child that grow according to there father's words and commandments.

Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 08:57:24 AM

Keep in mind that no matter how society develops, certain things will remain crucial. For example, it will always be necessary to teach our children to be nice to others, to appreciate differences, and to act in an honest and ethical manner. Even if technology advances or our lifestyles change, these essential principles will remain crucial. The idea is to help our children understand how these principles may be used in the constantly evolving environment around them, because if we can educate them to be adaptive and strong in the face of change, they will be far better prepared to meet whatever challenges life throws at them. We may do this by introducing them to new things to do.
|MINER|

Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 02:05:29 PM

A child is educated by family before society.  Family education primarily helps a child develop as a person.  So I would say if you give enough moral education to your child and teach the child the difference between good and bad then he is less likely to get spoiled by society.  But it cannot be said because people accept the bad first.  The proverb "Heaven with the righteous and destruction with the wicked" applies to these cases.  You can keep an eye on your child and see who he is hanging out with and whether he is a good company.  Also you can pray to God for him.  Because a lot of these matters depend on luck.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bushdark

Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 02:14:46 PM

Cool
I think this would be a good move for everyone that wants their children to do things that are ethical following the footsteps of the Lord.
Many parents are really missing out that is why they don't really know how to train their children in a way that would make the children want to serve God keeping the 10 commandments holy without stain. Training a child is all left for the parent to determine the outcome on what they are going to become in the future. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀