Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Halving, Another ATH  (Read 544 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:01:47 PM

We may not see another major bull run that will take over from the current ATH of $64,863.10. In 2017 when the ATH that many began to notice bitcoin happened, it was a year after and it started ranging, then heavy correction followed till the current halving. Now we are about a year from the last halving, we have also seen an ATH , I thinking we may be in ranging time now as altcoins are beginning to bull. Ethereum is running higher and now selling at $3,160 , other altccoins doing some increase ,it happened that way in 2017 .
It is unlikely we are going to see an exact repetition of what happened back then, people forget that we got the segwit upgrade at that time and many coins were forked out of bitcoin creating even more interest in buying and holding bitcoin before the networks split so you could have coins in both chains.

Now there is nothing like it on the horizon but the fact that now we have institutional investors buying bitcoin will completely change how the market plays out from now on, the market is ranging right now but that is most likely because institutional investors are just accumulating coins and once they are satisfied with the coins they got we will begin to see the market moving upwards again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:25:44 PM

Why do people constantly cling to the idea that just because one thing happened in the past it has to happen in the future as well? I mean think about it, bitcoin did dropped in 2018 after the huge altcoin run, but that wasn't the case in 2015 when it dropped? So, maybe it doesn't have to happen all the time, there are other reasons for a fall, there are other timings for a fall.

I am not saying that it will never fall, obviously we will have a correction, we had one a month ago and we will have one in the future, that is the truth about crypto where we could always make a profit from the drops if we wait long enough so they are not a bad thing, just wait for it to have a correction and when it drops just buy more of it if you want to. Obviously we are going to keep going up as well, both up and down will happen, do not be shocked when one happens, it is not because of anything, that is just how the market works.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:53:03 PM

We may not see another major bull run that will take over from the current ATH of $64,863.10. In 2017 when the ATH that many began to notice bitcoin happened, it was a year after and it started ranging, then heavy correction followed till the current halving. Now we are about a year from the last halving, we have also seen an ATH , I thinking we may be in ranging time now as altcoins are beginning to bull. Ethereum is running higher and now selling at $3,160 , other altccoins doing some increase ,it happened that way in 2017 .
Bullrun has been in since March 2020 after the corona pandemic was announced by world news,
yes it had a dump of up to $ 3000 then Bitcoin increased to $ 60k in a span of 1 year, of course this is very amazing for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies,
if you still don't understand about bullrun yet, you have to learn first, Halving will always give bullrun to Bitcoin, so maybe this bullrun will end at the end of 2021.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 09:48:44 PM

for now, a theory about the New Havling New ATH is correct, but I don't know about the following year ... because now the dominance of Bitcoin in the Market has dropped to <50%. little by little the influence of Bitcoin on the dump / pump of all coins may not be felt anymore. this makes the market healthier

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 09:53:39 PM

Why do people constantly cling to the idea that just because one thing happened in the past it has to happen in the future as well? I mean think about it, bitcoin did dropped in 2018 after the huge altcoin run, but that wasn't the case in 2015 when it dropped? So, maybe it doesn't have to happen all the time, there are other reasons for a fall, there are other timings for a fall.

I am not saying that it will never fall, obviously we will have a correction, we had one a month ago and we will have one in the future, that is the truth about crypto where we could always make a profit from the drops if we wait long enough so they are not a bad thing, just wait for it to have a correction and when it drops just buy more of it if you want to. Obviously we are going to keep going up as well, both up and down will happen, do not be shocked when one happens, it is not because of anything, that is just how the market works.
You cant really tell people on not to think on that way because we have seen these scenario in the past and it keeps repeating on some point but honestly we cant really precisely rely with these history or past events

to look up on what would happen in the future but basing with adoption and recognition alone then you can eventually tell that its less likely for it to happen.Drops might happen but wouldnt really be the same into those times

or back into those previous years.Just let them be on whats up into their minds, thing here is  that they do know on what are the things that they would do into a particular situation.

What we do always mind off is on how to make profits despite of this very unpredictable behavior of the market.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:55:08 PM

This bull run is quite different from that of the year 2017 which was controlled majorly by the whales. This time around, we have institutions involved and the might and richest people are all in the game. The scenario will definitely be different.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:18:34 PM

I guess it is depend on the situation, we won't see a huge increase after the halving event if there is no coronavirus. A price increase or the formation of a market bull run in the first place is when many people are afraid of losing the value of their assets, so they are forced to choose an asset that is not affected by the economic conditions of a country.

And the first place they chose was gold, but a new trend emerged because bitcoin was considered to have the same characteristics as gold, even more modern, so that bitcoin became a new trend and was chosen by many investors and we saw the price offered for 1 bitcoin was very high and this was a positive sign. for bitcoin development. And I guess it is not about halving effect but bitcoin has a real value and deserve to have a hige price like now.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:09:39 PM

Yeah, but the resistance was too strong while bitcoin also struggling to reach the aim of $60k this May. Based on predictions I've seen last month, there's no certain assurance that price increase steadfastly and it still remain unpredictable. However, other individuals made their speculations but in reality it felt so thrill and breathtaking to see another ATH again.
gantez (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 02:25:13 PM

This bull run is quite different from that of the year 2017 which was controlled majorly by the whales. This time around, we have institutions involved and the might and richest people are all in the game. The scenario will definitely be different.

I think that the altcoins too will have alot of improvement in price and chasing to do which we have seen with Ethereum, bnb despite bitcoin a little slow this month but they have maintained some good profit. That is also signifying a kind of difference from last bull in 2017. Watch out that altcoins may have some different surprises.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:14:43 PM

I think that the altcoins too will have alot of improvement in price and chasing to do which we have seen with Ethereum, bnb despite bitcoin a little slow this month but they have maintained some good profit. That is also signifying a kind of difference from last bull in 2017. Watch out that altcoins may have some different surprises.
That is most likely what we have to expect for the next Bullrun. But of course, we can't also sure that old coins will still be making it or they will be out of the race by these new projects. Adoption is also a big factor in such changes.

But anyway, we expect a lot of changes coming along on our crypto journey. What we have experiencedd this time might be possible it is different in the coming years. I will not be going to make myself too excited as we are still not sure about the upcoming. But what I need to do now is to prepare for a huge change.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 04:30:54 PM

we expect a lot of changes coming along on our crypto journey. What we have experiencedd this time might be possible it is different in the coming years. I will not be going to make myself too excited as we are still not sure about the upcoming. But what I need to do now is to prepare for a huge change.
I am sorry I could not figure out you are talking positive on bitcoin markets or not. I agree that we are going to experience something different than what we had in the past bull runs still I believe everything going to be in positive side for bitcoin markets like in 2017 we had seen market growing 20x from previous ATH and this time it may be 30x to 50x also.

Or at least getting us 10x growth (from last cycle's ATH) this year will be making this bull run too excited. I am sure something unexpected to follow-on the recent correction. I am not sure how many of us are prepared to embrace including myself as I do not have big money left to buy more on the dips.

fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 11:20:00 PM

for now, a theory about the New Havling New ATH is correct, but I don't know about the following year ... because now the dominance of Bitcoin in the Market has dropped to <50%. little by little the influence of Bitcoin on the dump / pump of all coins may not be felt anymore. this makes the market healthier
I agree with this one, The dominance of Bitcoin is dropped, it means many people turn their investment from Bitcoin into altcoin. And voting from a big telegram group and the result many people hold altcoin than Bitcoin. People who join in crypto many of them just looking for profit, and I think investing in Bitcoin is not worth it anymore this year. A lot of altcoin with a low market cap can grow 10x or more and people prefer to choose it than Bitcoin
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 11:40:32 AM

We can surely say that if we see dips from Bitcoin it is only to get momentum to another ATH, the possibility of a price hike when another Halving occur is very huge, again there will be a momentum that the volatility always works that way,

ETH is going smoothly and as of now have $3,538.18 USD at the moment let's see at the end of this year if there will be another All-time high for Bitcoin and other Altcoin, Halving is just another trigger for a rise in price but the price will surely lift up when Bitcoin gain momentum again.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 01:26:21 PM

If the psychology of the Bitcoin market doesn't change then  it is highly possible that new ATH will be achieve on the next halving.  I still believe that there is still lots to grow on Bitcoin market.  The world is not yet saturated and if ever it saturates the world, imagine every single person in a family own BTC, then we can see an exponential increase of how much Bitcoin is today.  The halving brings new hype and exposure to Bitcoin thus more investors to join the trend will surely hop in.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 02:27:15 PM

We can surely say that if we see dips from Bitcoin it is only to get momentum to another ATH, the possibility of a price hike when another Halving occur is very huge, again there will be a momentum that the volatility always works that way,

The market first showing huge drops before it spike and hit a new ATH again. Coz every time we saw halving, everyone is preparing themselves filling up their bag with coins in preparation for the Bullrun. People aren't wrong with this and that is why they are taking advantage when the market turns down. But with the current market situation, I really don't know when the bearish will start. Or, are we still having this momentum until the next halving? That is something we need to find out or have no chance we see the market in a bearish situation...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 02:35:32 PM

ETH is going smoothly and as of now have $3,538.18 USD at the moment let's see at the end of this year if there will be another All-time high for Bitcoin and other Altcoin, Halving is just another trigger for a rise in price but the price will surely lift up when Bitcoin gain momentum again.
The rally in ETH is because of the hype behind the ETH 2.0 upgrade and for a long time their plans were not going according to their plans but now they have a path to the next upgrade and everyone is expecting that the issues with the network will be sorted and so is the reason the price is rallying right now and if those situations are not sorted then we will see a major correction in ETH.

In terms of overall market situation the bull run is still going strong and until the bear market is dominated we will see these kind of range bound trading.
udidrone

Activity: 2114
Merit: 268

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 06:36:52 PM

Agree with another halving is another ATH. But maybe my concern is my hope about bitcoin to be stable and altcoin can be increased for now. Because with that people will be more active to trading and maybe can attract others to adopt bitcoin too. When that happens, maybe we can get more bonus with bitcoin price that more increased and steadily reach new ATH before halving.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
coin-investor

Activity: 2814
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:19:58 PM

It's the best halving effect so far, I can't imagine how good the coming halvings are but I have not seen the full effect of the halving until we finish this year, some of the altcoins have reached and break their all-time high, and Dogecoin is hitting big time right now and it's unexpected, after the last halving we have seen a lot of surprise and we will see more throughout the year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 09:30:08 PM

Because when people try to understand the markets they try to simplify them so they can achieve this goal, the problem with this is that they generate an oversimplification of what the markets can do thinking it has to follow some kind of secret rules and somehow they can use this knowledge to trade the markets and get profits.

But anyone that has made an effort to learn more about the markets knows the truth, the past is useful as a reference but it is never going to be enough to predict what will actually happen as the circumstances of the market are always changing, for example this bull run is completely different than the previous one because now we have institutional investors, we have a lot more people invested in bitcoin and it happened after the worst pandemic on the last 100 years, something that did not happened during the previous bull run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:22:12 PM

It's the best halving effect so far, I can't imagine how good the coming halvings are but I have not seen the full effect of the halving until we finish this year, some of the altcoins have reached and break their all-time high, and Dogecoin is hitting big time right now and it's unexpected, after the last halving we have seen a lot of surprise and we will see more throughout the year.

I agree that the halving that happened in 2020 is the halving with the best effect compared to the halving that happened before. So I can't imagine
how the effect of the halving that will happen in 2024, should be even better. In fact, almost all the coins I hold now reach the new ATH, this is
a really great effect, and I believe the effects of the 2020 halving can last longer, it looks like until the end of this year the effects of the halving
will still be felt. Regarding Dogecoin, the increase was not only affected by the Bitcoin halving,  but Dogecoin did indeed increase its price drastically
due to Elon Musk's support. So my advice is to be careful for those who want to invest in Dogecoin.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: