Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin is now being pumped with BTC  (Read 398 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:46:26 AM

BTC price is going down, Dogecoin up, but don't fall into this newbie trap, it's all relative, the whales will sell Dogecoin back to BTC!

Dogecoin is really crazy, the jump is amazing to the point of getting into the 4th position in crypto, the potential is inevitable, there is a huge risk to buy Dogecoin at this time considering its high price, but if in the future Dogecoin can do even higher, profits await.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:57:31 AM

BTC price is going down, Dogecoin up, but don't fall into this newbie trap, it's all relative, the whales will sell Dogecoin back to BTC!

Dogecoin is really crazy, the jump is amazing to the point of getting into the 4th position in crypto, the potential is inevitable, there is a huge risk to buy Dogecoin at this time considering its high price, but if in the future Dogecoin can do even higher, profits await.

I do not know what describes the current potential of Dogecoin, it continues to grow very rapidly, $ 0.6 and 4th place in crypto is an amazing achievement, and it is true, buying Dogecoin today will cause its own turmoil due to its high price, but if used for a long-term investment, Doge is a great choice, and as long as Elon Musk keeps his controversy and sticks with it, I'm sure Doge will show some amazing things over and over again.
lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:00:49 AM

Agreed,just some whale's trap, Doge just a bait, i am insist on this point, so i hold zero Doge now.
But it really hurts to see Doge pump and pump, but i keep whispered in my heart "it's a trap",over and over again to prevent invest in Doge,haha.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 08:24:51 AM

Literally, Elon Musk has a power to push up the price of this meme coin. Considering owning millions of dogecoins with so many wallets, the movement of the price will be easily manipulated by them.

I remembered the price of dogecoin today was the price of xrp before, too. The path of xrp has been repeating by doge's way of pumping when its come to the price. But then again, the question is, what is the great use of this coin? The development perhaps is obviously stagnant and was just being pumped
Altcoinsintel

Activity: 342
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 09:11:51 AM

Looks like the beginning of the end. Dominance of Bitcoin is going down fast and altcoins are repeating their exponential pump as it happened in 2017. It was the same then, thousands of altcoins including too many scams and too many vaporware were found to be valued at extreme prices.
It is a huge warning to see Dogecoin this high for the whole market. Maybe they can keep pumping it and make it to $10, it will still be worth less than a penny in fair value terms.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 09:24:36 AM

looking at the current market scheme, it seems that Doge is not affected by the market situation that occurs. when all the alt flushed red, the price of DOGE continued to increase, just like what is happening today. so fantastic ...
Its all about that price are still going to the up after doing a tweet by Musk. I think its a huge trap for newbie investor who just get enter to the market and getting a news and put his all capital on it. They will surel make loss as i read tge market. However its still Doge is a good project but look like over priced to me.

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:21:32 AM

BTC's dominance is decreasing.

Yes, you're right. It's always like that in that case. The whales would always turn back to btc after making some sweet profits. This is the time for those altcoins and the money is with them.

But after that, you know what's going to be next. Things will return to btc again.

Yes, within couple of months dogecoin's market cap reached 65 Billion USD and that's just unbelievable thing to happen to any altcoin in the history of crypto currency. It is literally a triplicate of what it had in the earlier days. With Elon's strategy of tweeting in between, the coin is gonna be pumped by public power with endless hopes!

The dominance might be increasing because that's what Elon wanted to happen and who knows he just want to see or imagine the DOGE at #1 position? Dam if DOGE even hit 1 USD people will not sell this coin, they will buy more and more out of FOMO.

Then there would be mentality that DOGE might be the next BTC so just buy and hope that DOGE would hit couple of 100's in years to come.

So yeah, it's good to have some chunks of this coin in your wallet at all times.
I think it's the opposite if ever Dogecoin will reach $1. There will be a lot that will be in FOMO but mostly, they're going to sell it and won't let it pass the opportunity of taking their profits.

We'll just ignore those holders that will have that mentality who will think that it's next to BTC. It's a mistake for those holders that have seen it hitting up and won't take profit.
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:39:42 AM

There are two opposite feelings in me regarding the DOGE hype by Elon Musk. In one side, I feel happy because a big figure like Elon Musk was starting to acknowledge how amazing cryptocurrencies are. But on another side, I feel disappointed, why it has to be Doge, a  meme coin without certain utility. There are so many projects with amazing use cases out there that can be introduced to common people. I'm afraid with this kind of hype, the crypto world is only known as a dump and pump scheme without any clear purpose.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 12:32:39 PM

There are two opposite feelings in me regarding the DOGE hype by Elon Musk. In one side, I feel happy because a big figure like Elon Musk was starting to acknowledge how amazing cryptocurrencies are. But on another side, I feel disappointed, why it has to be Doge, a  meme coin without certain utility. There are so many projects with amazing use cases out there that can be introduced to common people. I'm afraid with this kind of hype, the crypto world is only known as a dump and pump scheme without any clear purpose.

Yup this brings a shadow over the crypto market and especially when the Dogecoin bubble will burst there will be many people disappointed and with their money lost.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 12:44:34 PM

How do you know about that?? Please explain
Doge/BTC pair  has more volume than another pair?

It's too late. so many newbies have joined in the doge coin pump and the whaes have been giving them all very big profit.
The whales will never try to sell their doge coin for bitcoin again. People are strongly hodling both bitcoin and doge coins. There are lots of my friends owned bitcoin and doge coin.
The fact that the hype already made so many people thought that if doge could become the next bitcoin.
We are not sure about that. I have more than 20 exchange account and there is only one exchange which put doge to be major pair.
Thats mercatox exchange

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
PlayerNeutral

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 02:09:10 PM

How do you know about that?? Please explain
Doge/BTC pair  has more volume than another pair?

It's too late. so many newbies have joined in the doge coin pump and the whaes have been giving them all very big profit.
The whales will never try to sell their doge coin for bitcoin again. People are strongly hodling both bitcoin and doge coins. There are lots of my friends owned bitcoin and doge coin.
The fact that the hype already made so many people thought that if doge could become the next bitcoin.
We are not sure about that. I have more than 20 exchange account and there is only one exchange which put doge to be major pair.
Thats mercatox exchange
Did you manage to withdraw dogecoin from mercatox this year?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: