Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT's And Investment Questions  (Read 171 times)
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:48:10 PM

Well, NFT is really asserting its place in the digital economy especially when it is stored on the blockchain. This has helped projects develop towards a very large growth rate, at first people might call it an exaggeration, but up to now many people and even people in the project got more serious about it than I found it to be very good in this space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:55:51 PM

I believe NFT art are really valuable most specially if its made by real artist. The application of blockchain to art is incredible, the collectors are confident with their collection because its tamper proof and verifiable via blockchain. Aside from NFT art I also love playable NFT’s because they are very unique and it elevates gaming in a good direction.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 02:40:30 AM

Even you can make money suing NFT when you are not a creator, just like any other investments. Buy low and sell high is the easiest way to make money and there are lot of NFT available for very cheap price.

Its literally not possible to make something valuable from no value unless it has really some use case so don't just blindly invest on anything which is called NFT, pick the right one.
People are collecting all sort of things. With younger generation growing NFT space will get bigger and bigger since they would prefer NFT instead of something phisical.
What makes you think in that way?

IMO, NFT digital arts sold for millions of dollars which is not having any real use case other than showing that it is the original and unique so it can't be counterfeit so its more like a collectible item for the old rich community people.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:05:07 AM

The authenticity of a certain digital product is what  making NFTs a premium service and lucrative investment. It is for the long haul and each day people who are creative with their minds start to design or make NFTs to further boost sales and trades .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:13:19 AM

along with the development of cryptocurrencies, part of the crypto spheres like DeFi and NFT of course also developed. If NFT used to be only about digital art, now it's developed to another use case like a usable item in-game, staking, and even be a part of the DeFi project. So, the opportunity to gain some profit and the usability of NFTs is increasing. Many project that has been trying to add the value of NFTs in their project and it's not limited on artsy part only.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:12:44 AM

I see huge potential in Project NFT and it's going to boom. Binance will also release it for June this year https://www.binance.cc/en/blog/421499824684901995/Introducing-Binance-NFT-A-Groundbreaking-NFT-Marketplace-Launching-June-2021

meaning that always follow market conditions and tough investors as well as things that are considered to affect the price of a coin/token.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 03:24:12 PM

The authenticity of a certain digital product is what  making NFTs a premium service and lucrative investment. It is for the long haul and each day people who are creative with their minds start to design or make NFTs to further boost sales and trades .
As a rule, those who were previously a well-known artist or just a creative person earn money on NFT. And ordinary people who draw art will not be able to sell their works so easily

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:55:48 PM

Thats right !!! , you can sell someone else's NFT for a higher price. Like the NFT on opensea, the NFT that you buy and sell at a higher price will provide benefits to the original owner. And you don't have to be an artist to create an NFT. Every piece of art has its own unique perspective and I also don't understand how NFT can be highly valued. But if to invest in an NFT this is great. I think NFT is the future, where the world will enjoy all kinds of works of art only through the internet.
Anyone can create a NFT but if you are not an artist then you are going to depend on your luck for someone to want to pay a lot of money for what you produce and I find that difficult to happen, because now that the market of NFTs is growing then you are going to have more and more competition and since you are going against people with professional training and with a lot of talent it is difficult to believe you are going to produce better works than them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: