Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your worst mistake  (Read 3538 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:12:25 AM

The worst experience of my life is that I bought Binance coin (BNB) at 40 per BNB and sold it for only $100 per BNB .A few days later, the price of the Binance Coin was $700. But the sad thing is that I converted the money I sold the binance coins into stable coins which don't give me any benifits .
It's true that this often happens to me, my friend. I sold the coins and after selling the coins it went up. But it's okay at least I'm grateful maybe that's all I got that day. Next, maybe I should be more patient and be able to learn long-term investing.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ridi

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:30:16 AM

My worst or siilly mistake when I started I am new to this I always thinking in a greedy way and my plans too (greedy plans) I invest a big amount just for return profit and i dont have patience that time also lack of knowledge about Bitcoin.. And i lost all.
                      So don't panic, have patience, learn more about Bitcoin, don't plan in a greedy way, invest small amount on first investment.

AliceinCrypto.com                                                           
Progressive Free 2 Play + Play 2 Earn Fantasy Fight Game with its own Exclusive NFT Collection
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 08:07:48 AM

My worst or siilly mistake when I started I am new to this I always thinking in a greedy way and my plans too (greedy plans) I invest a big amount just for return profit and i dont have patience that time also lack of knowledge about Bitcoin.. And i lost all.
                      So don't panic, have patience, learn more about Bitcoin, don't plan in a greedy way, invest small amount on first investment.
Of course what has happened to you is inseparable from your greed,
after all the choice is ours if something like that happens I think there are only two choices whether we will just regret it or we move forward and learn from the mistake,
what is clear is that whether investing or trading has a strategy to be successful
BruceLee98

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 11:42:25 AM

I started my crypto journey few months ago and I have regretted so many mistakes of always missing out on Good and promising  projects. I also make the mistake of trading my emotions and Trying to go against the trend. I wish to see a course that could help me manage my trading journey and the risks involved.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 12:01:47 PM

A best question to ask here, there are many mistakes i had  made in the past when i was a newbie in the cyrpto market just like you. As when i started then i had lost most of money for the shit coins and they even didn't give me much profit, this is due to the lack of knowledge about cyrpo.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 12:20:30 PM

My biggest mistakes when it comes to crypto trading was definitely selling any Bitcoins before 2021. I remember in 2016 when I first started out with cryptos  I used bitcoins to easily trade CSGO skins. Selling a $500 knife or a $900 AWP into Fiat money was a nice trade for me back then. But if I just didn't convert all of the coins and saved some of them, they would have been so valuable today. Second biggest mistake was probably selling my doge coins in 2018.

Imagine back then you can have a whole BTC for that amount, memories of the past that you'll always have some regret in the back of your mind.

Back then that kind of trade already delight you for almost doubling your capital, but now you always have those
what if inside you, just holding a single BTC now would give you fortune now.

Mistake that you are not in control, but possible to learn a lot and not to repeat the same thing again.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 12:32:06 PM

My biggest mistakes when it comes to crypto trading was definitely selling any Bitcoins before 2021. I remember in 2016 when I first started out with cryptos  I used bitcoins to easily trade CSGO skins. Selling a $500 knife or a $900 AWP into Fiat money was a nice trade for me back then. But if I just didn't convert all of the coins and saved some of them, they would have been so valuable today. Second biggest mistake was probably selling my doge coins in 2018.
looks like selling before 2021 and selling doge at a cheap price is a pretty fatal mistake for all of us. personally, I even sold my digital assets in Q4 2020. one could say that it was a mistake that kept me thinking about what I was doing at that time. If only I had held back a little bit of the assets I've accumulated over the years, I might be a millionaire by now. but, it seems I'm not destined for it.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 03:47:36 PM

Making mistakes in Cryptocurrency trading  should not be seen as set back or terrible thing  rather,  it should be seen as learning opportunities and indeed they are!   In my first year of trading,  the mistake I made was trading every pump and getting reckt when the pump dump! I think newbies should focus on how Cryptocurrency works and from their experience!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
chichigirl

Activity: 588

HELENA

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:13:16 PM

I am a newbie on this forum. My main focus is trading ( crypto) I have been trading for a couple years. Just curious to ask a question : what was your worst mistake ( in the very beginning, 1st year).
Would be happy to read about your experience !

My greatest mistake is selling my BTC and ETH way back 2 years ago. It was the big mistake for me. I did not expect that BTC and ETH price will going to increase. It was a bad decision for me.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:27:42 PM

I am a newbie on this forum. My main focus is trading ( crypto) I have been trading for a couple years. Just curious to ask a question : what was your worst mistake ( in the very beginning, 1st year).

My greatest mistake is selling my BTC and ETH way back 2 years ago. It was the big mistake for me. I did not expect that BTC and ETH price will going to increase. It was a bad decision for me.

Don't be regret for the mistakes you have made, because the mistakes you made are also made by many people. The most important thing is that
we can learn from the mistakes we made and try to fix them and not repeat them again. There are still wide opportunities for success and wealth
from trading or investing in crypto. All successful people usually do make mistakes and experience failure first, but they managed to rise and correct
the mistakes they made.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:47:47 PM

My greatest mistake is selling my BTC and ETH way back 2 years ago. It was the big mistake for me.
Why don't you buy again? There are many chances to buy again before Bitcoin and Ethereum increase again to their new ATH. I think your biggest mistake is missing the chance to buy again. In 2020 or even in early 2021, is a good time to buy. You must be aware that this year is a bullish time. Why you don't prepare your crypto assets?

Anyway, it shouldn't be a big mistake as long as you could take profits from selling them. I also sold my BTC or ETH each year, but I will buy again in the bearish season.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:53:07 PM

For sure majority of people does have the same mistake on where we didnt really expect for Bitcoin and other top altcoins like ETH to soar up this high but it doesnt mean
that we couldnt really get in as of this moment which its normal to have those hindrance because the price is way too high but considering that we could still buy some fractions
or on small parts then it up to our own choice. Mistakes are inevitable but we do really learn from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 08:44:05 AM

Selling my bitcoin and ETH because i am expecting that the price of those currency will never go back and totally gone. I am a new in trading that time and no advisers when it comes to trading. My lack of experience and lack of knowledge in crypto currency and trading is a big mistake. In trading, knowledge is the most important.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 12:48:50 PM

Selling my bitcoin and ETH because i am expecting that the price of those currency will never go back and totally gone. I am a new in trading that time and no advisers when it comes to trading. My lack of experience and lack of knowledge in crypto currency and trading is a big mistake. In trading, knowledge is the most important.
Indeed. Selling it early is the common mistakes that traders did. It was also my mistake. I also made lots of mistakes in the past because we can never avoid it. I made lots of mistakes that time, it is because I don't have enough knowledge about it and lack of experiences. I will try to learn from all of my mistakes and take it easy. I will also made this as my inspiration to earn higher profit. Don't forget also that knowledge is very important in trading.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 04:06:21 PM

Making mistakes in Cryptocurrency trading  should not be seen as set back or terrible thing  rather,  it should be seen as learning opportunities and indeed they are!   In my first year of trading,  the mistake I made was trading every pump and getting reckt when the pump dump! I think newbies should focus on how Cryptocurrency works and from their experience!
- You'd better keep the original meaning of failure intact, don't cover it up as a lesson, there's no lesson here for you, more precisely, you've failed and this scar will stick with you but at least you have to become a virtual doctor, operating on the wound to know what agent has affected you, this process is called your lesson, want to learn more, such a learning opportunity belongs to the conversation about crypto leaders, experts in market commentary. In short, failure is not a learning opportunity, don't make excuses and live under the scar of a failure until you succeed.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 05:20:41 PM

Probably I lost most of my money in buying shit coins and another thing i loss most of my money for not having much patience in trading. Like i wanna tell you about these mistakes are most common and can be found in every new trader as well as some old traders didn't have patience yet , which is probably a part of trading.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
xwshamim

Activity: 467

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2021, 06:42:51 PM

My mistake was i was greedy and lost a lot of money then again i was impatient Couldn't hold as much i needed to hold.  Both of this are my mistakes
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 10:59:07 PM

Learned things the hard way, there are many newcomers who bought from the peak, those who invested between 2017-18 when the huge pumped happened and eventually suffered with the hard fall.

Thinking that everything is just a scam since that they can't imagine buying from $20K then went down reaching the low of $3K a very disappointing experienced.

Some went out and never comeback, while others take extra time to go deep and understand more about this volatile nature.
They are now enjoying for choosing not to quit but to learn more about this industry.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 09:49:13 PM

I always follow Elon musk announcement and instructions but very recently I invested dogecoin and Bitcoin following elon musk tweeted but trust me I already lost more than $3650  tweeted from Elon musk tesla company suspended bitcoin . What's a crucial decisions made by elon musk!!!

It's my the worst mistake...

You should think for with your own head.
Elon Musk "just says" and you take action. He first says bitcoin is good, then he buys bitcoin, then sells it for a "test," and then he says bitcoin is bad because ecology is important.
You repeat all these actions after him? What's the point of this.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 09:56:25 PM

I always follow Elon musk announcement and instructions but very recently I invested dogecoin and Bitcoin following elon musk tweeted but trust me I already lost more than $3650  tweeted from Elon musk tesla company suspended bitcoin . What's a crucial decisions made by elon musk!!!

It's my the worst mistake...

You should think for with your own head.
Elon Musk "just says" and you take action. He first says bitcoin is good, then he buys bitcoin, then sells it for a "test," and then he says bitcoin is bad because ecology is important.
You repeat all these actions after him? What's the point of this.

Total dumb kind of thing when someone is really that obsessed on following some in regards on making their investment decisions.This is something that everyone should really be aware off that they are just investors too

even though they are financially capable on moving out markets but doesnt mean that every sentiment or words they would say were actually true or something that guarantees out movement in the market.

Always take consideration on making your own movement or decisions without relying with those sentiments but somehow those things are bit relevant on some point.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███