Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trillion dollar DOGE  (Read 311 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 06:56:29 AM

Agreed, I think its because of Elon Musk Investment.
that guy always make an improvement in some coins wherein by posting in his social media account. I dont know why ppl around in the internet have trust on him. But yeah maybe its because of being so popular wherein he can convince as well to do the same or he's one of the big whale saying put money here because i will pump the price? Lol sounds funny but what if?.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:01:29 AM

Anything bad could also happen soon since the current price is just carried away by Elon's hype. It's been manipulated and once the manipulator gets the benefit that he wants, there's a huge possibility that it could dump or even turn into a bubble in the future. However, we should just take advantage of the current situation and take profits out of it.
Agree anything bad will be possible to happen in dogecoin anytime because It seems almost new buyers of dogecoin are all aiming to profits  and taking advantage of hype no true new holders or believers.
Exactly, i've seen many people also expecting it to go as far as $1 and then most of them just gonna dump since there's no real benefit of holding it for too long when the price already reached their target anyway and probably could create huge backlash to doge market however many people will also holding it as long as elon keep on tweeting about this one coin since that's literally their main source of trust to this coin. if only doge was a smart contract coin maybe it could bring real benefit and add that to the hype, unfortunately though dogecoin just a meme coin. just see elon at SNL to see the future of this coin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
sunny28

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:02:20 AM

To make this coin worth 5-10 dollars, you need to pour so much money into this coin.

Or burn it, but no one can do it.

If DOGE will cost $ 10, then its capitalization will be more than Ethereum, not this nonsense, this will not happen, I think.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:25:08 AM

Actually many people never thought that Doge would get to where it is now, I even believe that a lot of early holders or investors of Doge must have all sold but look at the price and marketcap of Doge today which then confirms the attribution that hype is very vital in this space and once hype locates any project, the project is bound to move.
On the other hand, we should also know that this crypto space is unpredictable, and just as it was a surprise to a lot of people that Doge reached such a price everyone should also bear in mind that a surprising drop in price can also happen. So therefore, as everyone is enjoying the pump they should also study the market to know how best to follow up.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██