Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [b]please delete[/b]  (Read 639 times)
cryptobae555 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 08:43:28 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2021, 10:30:37 AM by cryptobae555

please delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swag242

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 09:05:31 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2021, 09:44:43 PM by Swag242

Just to clarify

This is a pre announcement before the official announcement giving you access before they make it limited and start requiring staking

Here is the translation discussion from their latest Ama, from PANews

Moderator: Can you briefly introduce yourself and this project ?

Cliff S: Hi everyone, I am Cliff Szu, the co-founder of Multiverse. I graduated from Stanford University with a degree in computer science and a minor in economics. I first worked in artificial intelligence at IBM, and then led their mobile engineering construction in a company that was later acquired by Google.

Our project was funded by Huobi Ventures, Matrix Partners China, Arrington XRP, Fenbushi Capital and other institutions. Our founding team graduated from Stanford University and Berkeley University, and worked in Google, Twitter, Intel and other companies.

Moderator: What is Multiverse and Planet?

Cliff S: Multiverse empowers any individual and any organization to easily create dApp projects on a decentralized machine learning platform, even if they don’t understand programming. And these projects developed by third-party developers are called "planets".

Each planet will have its own token, AI products, DEX, economic system, governance system, leader, inflation/deflation rate, these parameters can be set from the beginning, and without any programming, these settings will It is automatically converted into a smart contract on Multiverse. So developers don't need any programming at the beginning, which saves them the overhead of developing software and auditing the code.

In addition, all economic activities in Multiverse are supported by our low-cost DEX. The main token of Multiverse is AI token (symbol: AI).

Moderator: After reading Multiverse's white paper, the concept of Multiverse and the planet is very new. Can you tell us how you came up with this concept?

Cliff S: Decentralized programs need their own ecology. The more we work with partners before, the more we realize that most of their programs have different ideas and requirements for their own economy, governance, and tokens. We don't want to use the same underlying mechanism for all projects, because each project is unique. So we thought of the concept of Multiverse.

Multiverse is like physics in the universe, it is just the ecological environment where everything exists. The creators and participants of each project can set the rules of each project by themselves, which is why we call these projects planets.

Moderator: I found this project Multiverse There are many good fund support, including Matrix Partners China , fire coin venture , Arrington and distributed capital , why they did in 2018 to choose Multiverse support it, and we can talk about you More stories between?

Cliff S: Yes, we are very lucky to have some very good partners. They have given us many suggestions in testing some of our hypotheses and developing specific practical cases. In the future, I also look forward to working with them again.

Moderator: I have read some articles before saying that artificial intelligence is more important than electricity and the Internet. This will be the most important and final invention of mankind . What do you think of this statement?

Cliff S: I have also heard it. In fact, this sentence was said by some celebrities from Google and Stanford University. First of all, the Internet is very important. It can connect all phones and computers. However, whether online or offline, artificial intelligence will eventually control every device. Once the cost of integrating AI is not high, there is no reason not to use artificial intelligence in every device on the planet, just as there is some wisdom in every animal on the planet. Therefore, it will affect more things than the Internet.

I think the meaning of this sentence is actually "artificial intelligence is the new electricity", and ultimately it will power everything on earth (wisdom). It's a bit like every electronic device is equipped with a microprocessor, and finally all these microprocessors will have built-in artificial intelligence, which will also become a new way of world operation.

In addition, the biggest difference between the revolution brought to us and the previous industrial revolution is that the previous industrial revolution was the power of practical machines instead of the power of muscles, such as steam and electricity. The difference between AI is that it replaces human power at the level of thinking. This has never happened before. It is hard to imagine how much impact this revolution can bring to us.

Moderator: Your team is composed of top engineers from Google , IBM and Twitter. How did you invite them to join the Multiverse project?

Cliff S: Many of us are friends from Stanford University. We went to class together. We joined the start-up together before. We were the best man at each other's weddings. I think this is very important so that our team will know how to work well, rather than starting a project like a group of random people at a party. Such teams often have many problems, and many projects will fail because of these various problems.

Moderator: The great success of Ethereum is attributed to the explosive growth of dApps and DeFi . We all know that AI programs are becoming more and more common in today's life. Do you think Multiverse will be more successful than Ethereum in the future and reach a larger scale?

Cliff S: I have the highest respect for the Ethereum team and Satoshi, and I really respect some other teams, such as Protocol Labs. I think these teams have indeed innovated in their fields. Although it is difficult to predict the future, we are equally confident in the development of AI.

AI will be an important part of human development in this century. I think we have a unique way to open AI to more participants.

Moderator: There are many people. For example, if I don't know how to program, how can I participate in the construction of the Multiverse ecosystem?

Cliff S: Actually, there are many ways to participate in the Multiverse ecosystem. Even if you haven't written a line of code in your life, you can immediately start participating in community activities in Multiverse. You can participate by reading the introduction of each project, asking questions and providing feedback to the founders, and even supporting the planet by exchanging Multiverse tokens.

If you are interested in creating your own planet, all you need is a novel concept. In Multiverse, you can build a community to refine your ideas and better understand what kind of knowledge and resources you need to bring in to start the planet you create.

Moderator: Why should developers choose Multiverse instead of other centralized or decentralized platforms?

Cliff S: Although our platform is a relatively new platform, it is already more open than a centralized development system, and the financing model of the project in this ecosystem is unique. Anyone can initiate/support a project, and we will also have protection measures such as the strongest project supporter in all platforms.

Moderator: As you said you can use your own AI tokens to support your favorite projects on Multiverse, can you tell us how to operate this?

Cliff S: If you have Multiverse tokens (symbol: AI), you only need to browse in Multiverse to decide which projects you want to support, and Multiverse can use machine learning to help you find projects that interest you.

Once you find an item you like, you only need to click the mouse twice to start staking. All information about the project is publicly visible, including the founder's pledge, unlocking plan, and lock-up period, so everyone can use the same information to make an informed decision.

Moderator: It was mentioned in the previous press release: "The Planet Project has attracted some of the world's largest companies and organizations, as well as researchers from Stanford University and Johns Hopkins University." Can you tell us the details?

Cliff S: Many companies have used our planets in Multiverse. Some of them are still under confidentiality. We will announce these cooperations in the next few months.

At present, Roche, the world's largest biotechnology company, has widely used them, and researchers from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are also using them. In fact, we will have a meeting with them tomorrow. In addition, NASA space telescope scientists are also using them, and researchers at Stanford University have used them for biological engineering.

Moderator: What are your plans in the near future?

Cliff S: There are specific plans for the next step, but it still needs to be kept confidential. But in the next ten days, there will be a lot of announcements about Multiverse, you can visit our official website to learn more, and join our Telegram group and Twitter .

Moderator: Why does Multiverse need to use blockchain technology?

Cliff S: This is a good question, because blockchain is a decentralized technology. If we make a centralized platform, it will be another Google or a technology giant, and the world will remain the same. With the help of blockchain technology, we want to make Multiverse a platform that everyone can use and believe in.

The use of blockchain to create an ecosystem can add more economic mechanisms, governance rules, and is open and transparent, and cannot be changed at will. This gives participants in the ecosystem a transparent and fair opportunity to participate.    

Audience question

1. Where can I buy tokens?

Cliff S: There will be a press release on the tokens of our project in the near future, so stay tuned.

2. Can you introduce the usage and distribution of tokens?

Cliff S: You can use tokens to pledge, hold or pay for services on different planets, or you can start a planet.

3 : The time period of this project is very long. Standing on the technical level and vision of your project side is very long-term , otherwise it will not only focus on the technical field in recent years . Ask under those regarding private pre-allocated token and token name and what mechanism ?

Cliff S: The token name is AI, and the token distribution is as follows,

50%, allocating incentives for miners, nodes and on-chain network;

25%, allocate team and developer community;

12.5%, allocate private equity;

12.5%, allocate project ecological operation fund.

4. When will the tokens be IDO?

Cliff S: Our platform has its own decentralized exchange, which can help fundraising projects. You can also initiate projects using AI tokens. Our project itself will not conduct IDO.  

5. From what you said, regardless of the technical level and the capital behind it, I am surprised and looking forward to the change from the previous HADRON to the current MUTIVERS. What is the purpose? In addition , when the private placement tokens in the past few years can be issued and the proportion of tokens What is it ?

Cliff S: Nothing has changed. Because our platform is multiverse, we want to focus on multiverse, and the name is better remembered than hadron.
jhvmhgfgg

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:03:44 AM

Limited time to register in able to "mine" without staking

Tokenomics most likely being released within 2 weeks.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:50:29 AM

what is the token address?
Swag242

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:41:32 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2021, 12:01:49 AM by Swag242

I believe all will be released in less than two weeks with tokenomics. This is a chance to get in and aquire tokens before ico launch

Here is a photo of when the alpha testers ran the image classification mining job

The new "mining" tasks will be more user involved than just set it and forget it like this one was

They are able to help you with these questions in the telegram channel

https://t.me/HADRONofficial
Swag242

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:37:33 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2021, 08:41:33 PM by Swag242

From what I understand they previously worked with hubble space program in identifying images, currently working with stock and crypto enthusiastshedge AI,
a medical imaging company and more.

Here is a link to the business wire article
: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180719005568/en/Hubble-Space-Telescope-Astronomers-Using-New-Cryptocurrency-To-Cost-Effectively-Accelerate-Deep-Space-Research
Mbate22

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:59:04 AM

Oh boy, here we go again with the misleading "use my referral address to gain n access" approach.

Here is the link for the original/official announcement for Hadron
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142232.0
Swag242

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 11:15:14 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2021, 08:40:07 PM by Swag242

I have used thier mining app in browser in the past and I must say it was very simple to use. The new "mining"  system seems to require more human interaction with finding details and classifying them
1st time

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:49:25 PM

I cant register on the site because it's asking for some codes from telegram. How can I solve this problem?
Swag242

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:53:56 PM

I cant register on the site because it's asking for some codes from telegram. How can I solve this problem?

Look at the second sentence in the picture at the top of the page it tells you the code and the steps to follow

The YOUTUBE video also walks you thru it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1rO0-PoO5E
sedinvore

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:55:43 PM

If you click on the question mark it appears ''Enter the code in the FAQ at the top of the Hadron Telegram group" on the website.

So, you have to join their telegram group to get the code and then registered.

you can also watch this video for help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1rO0-PoO5E
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 11:09:32 PM

At first I thought this was a new project, but the it's like migration from an old project that was not listed on the exchange in the long time. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142232.0 somehow the old hadron https://hadron.cloud/ got redirected to the site.

Swag242

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 11:22:53 PM

Correct, this post is to inform you of pre token registration before it is officially announced, so you have a head start.
sedinvore

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:41:32 PM

Is there any tokenomics for Acquire token? or it is about to release?
1st time

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:56:27 PM

Is there any tokenomics for Acquire token? or it is about to release?

As OP says, the tokenomics will release on the next episode so we have to wait a bit longer.
JamalMF

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:09:36 PM

Any whitepaper or one-pager available at this time? Or the project is in the very initial stage and those are about to come?
Swag242

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:31:35 PM

Tokenomics will be released in the next podcast episode ( Which I am guessing will be tomorrow or next Monday), right now you can register following the instructions to secure your spot to participate in mining without stake. Information I was given dictates stake will be required once the Ico is released.
sedinvore

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 09:27:07 PM

As you said we can pre-ico mine Acquire token. I want to know what is the system requirements need for mining?
Swag242

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 09:41:10 PM

As you said we can pre-ico mine Acquire token. I want to know what is the system requirements need for mining?

As far as the image classification mining you could pretty much mine it on any pc or android device. Someone once ran it on a smart fridge.

Hedge AI might be done best on a computer so you can have multiple tabs open to check stock prices and such.

Tokenomics will be released this week in the podcast and promises full load of details.
JamalMF

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 09:43:06 PM

Acquire token has browser mining features so the mining will happen inside the browser. So, I don't think you need a high config device to mine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: