My feelings after 11 years with crypto.
(1/58) > >>
Brandon:
Hello everyone, today i want to tell you about my crypto-depression.
So in 2010 i was working in IT company and my friend from work told me about bitcoin mining.
Next day after this information i register on this forum and start mining coins, everything going perfect but bitcoin price was really low and unstable.
I was investing everything in gpu. Couple times i lost my fund's on scam-exchange but i still had a lot of "mining power".
In 2015 i quited my job and invest my whole savings in bitcoin, in that time i had more than 15 bitcoin's and gpu worth 20k$.
And after 2 or 3 week's everything fucked up, in same time i lost my job and my wife get sicked.
In Nov 2015 i selled everything but still i had -$$$$ to pay, so you probably asking why i made this post?

Now after 6 years i have biggest depression ever, if i only burrow money from somewhere 5 years ago and didnt sell my miners...

I have feelings that i lost my biggest life chance to get really rich and i just want to forget about crypto and work in normal work but it is impossible.
It's hurt much more if you can see that your old crypto-friend's get cars and houses from crypto profit, i wonder if someone have some feeling's as me.
Lorence.xD:
Nah, dude you aren't the biggest crypto loser there is if there is really one because there's Laszlo to compare to you, he got the pizza but the prize was too big to pay with 10k, although there is no regret to him because he knows that he didn't expect that the prices will go this high. I hope that you will find some way to restore hope in you.
cryptomaniac_xxx:
Quote from: Brandon on May 06, 2021, 03:24:42 AM

I have feelings that i lost my biggest life chance to get really rich and i just want to forget about crypto and work in normal work but it is impossible.
It's hurt much more if you can see that your old crypto-friend's get cars and houses from crypto profit, i wonder if someone have some feeling's as me.

You are not alone here, there are numerous stories around also regretting their chance of being a millionaire, but you can't go back and turn back the time, we should all move forward in our lives and you don't need to be depressed or something.

Quest for lost hard drive with £4m stored bitcoins

You can definitely get it and slowly stack sats, I know it's going to be hard, but everyone is doing that as well, specially average joes, like the majority of us.
btc78:
Quote from: Brandon on May 06, 2021, 03:24:42 AM

Hello everyone, today i want to tell you about my crypto-depression.
So in 2010 i was working in IT company and my friend from work told me about bitcoin mining.
Next day after this information i register on this forum and start mining coins, everything going perfect but bitcoin price was really low and unstable.
I was investing everything in gpu. Couple times i lost my fund's on scam-exchange but i still had a lot of "mining power".
In 2015 i quited my job and invest my whole savings in bitcoin, in that time i had more than 15 bitcoin's and gpu worth 20k$.
And after 2 or 3 week's everything fucked up, in same time i lost my job and my wife get sicked.
In Nov 2015 i selled everything but still i had -$$$$ to pay, so you probably asking why i made this post?

Now after 6 years i have biggest depression ever, if i only burrow money from somewhere 5 years ago and didnt sell my miners...

Nice story Mate and best that you shared here but of course 11 years passed and this is only regrettable Part of your life and also those who had same experience as yours but w must remember that Life still needs to flow and your mistake in past can be the best tomorrow .
just try it again , crypto is a growing market and 10 years from now? you will only laugh on what you posted today..
Darker45:
You cannot live in the past. And you cannot just live each day envious of others. If I were you, I'd look for a job, trim down on expenses, and start stacking Sats. Bitcoin is only 12 years old and it has a vast room for growth in terms of adoption and price appreciation. You came early years ago but you are not yet late getting back in today. Bitcoin is still undervalued at $57,000.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page