Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be bearish market over??  (Read 655 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 01:30:57 PM

Bear Market has never started in the first place, why do people confuse correction with bear market, we are just in the middle of the year and if you look at the level of funding in the space you will realize that institutional investors are strongly betting on the future of Crypto

Yeah, what happened on the price of every digital currency in the market is just a correction which mean at any time price will go back to it's higher value. It's good thing if you buy coins during tgis temporarry dip to take advantage of some profit.
Some have the opposite thinking when seeing the market in correction, they feel they are not safe when they invest as they are afraid that it drops more and lose. Actually, they still live in doubts and worries. To change his kind of mindset is really hard and they will live that forever if they don't open their minds and see the opportunity behind those corrections.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 01:50:09 PM

In recent  previous days we had explore and observe market, and in the end we got that market are moving like zigzag mean its constantly moving in small zone , without going too upward or too downward. What's the reason behind it??
I am unhappy because it didn't even show any green signal.
So can any told me his opinion about this situation of market. Because I am tired of this😥😥
the reason is there are sellers and there are buyers that are still micro transacting because if one of them stopped , the movement will go in one direction . if you saw a zigzag , that means that are still some greens . you can ride on that .
dont lose hope because soon the bear market will be over and the coins will return in their unfinished business before .
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 01:54:43 PM

In recent  previous days we had explore and observe market, and in the end we got that market are moving like zigzag mean its constantly moving in small zone , without going too upward or too downward. What's the reason behind it??
I am unhappy because it didn't even show any green signal.
So can any told me his opinion about this situation of market. Because I am tired of this😥😥

You know what dude not all the time the market remain in green, we are in the field of trading business in which the market in cryptocurrency mostly are volatile, and most of the whale investors manipulating or controlling the market of when they like to dump or pump the price most of the time but other coins got increased due to there is a new development will happen in the future something like that anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: