Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance app coverting issue  (Read 48 times)
Pablo james (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 07:48:01 AM

Who else has notice the issue on binance app, tried to convert usdt to doge coin on binance app it keeps saying failed to get quote,if you have any suggestions or help drop your reply, please no harsh reply.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 10:49:24 AM

Have you tried trading it directly? Sounds like a connection issue on your end. Either try using the spot market to trade it, or contact support and ask them whether there's a problem on their server. If there's not a problem, try updating the app and try again.
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 02:46:39 PM

Who else has notice the issue on binance app, tried to convert usdt to doge coin on binance app it keeps saying failed to get quote,if you have any suggestions or help drop your reply, please no harsh reply.

this could be a technical issues from the their back end. so i suggest you should try it again after some while then it will be back again. though some days ago i tried sending my USDT to P2P but also telling account Frozen and after a while i tried and it works back.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 10:12:54 PM

If it doesn't work on binance app just shift to desktop or laptop and do it on a browser.

this could be a technical issues from the their back end. so i suggest you should try it again after some while then it will be back again. though some days ago i tried sending my USDT to P2P but also telling account Frozen and after a while i tried and it works back.
This is right and it could be needing some synching or update if it keeps on failing. @OP, inform them that there's an issue like this so that they're alerted and can give a quick solution.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1785

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 10:55:14 PM

Binance is sometime unstable especially during times of high market volatility like it was a few hours ago but you should be able to get a price quotation right now Like i have been able to.

Make sure you click on "Preview conversion". You will have a 3 sec window to convert if you are satisfied with the rate or else it will expire and you have to refresh again

or you can just head over to the DOGE/USDT spot market and place a limit buy or market buy order just like any other trader.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 05:19:06 AM

Either it got some glitches or there is no supply for dogecoin on the conversion store. Usually if there is no prompt response maybe there is no stock especially if you are buying a ton of tokens or will convert into that. Much better to buy or set order on market, but tendency is will let you buy a bit later unless you set order close.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 05:48:21 AM

Make your you have tried to convert usdt to doge coin on binance app couple of times, cause nowadays apps performance quite bad and buggy too. I suggest always check website when such issue comes out. This is less than normal movement, don't expect much from binance. I urge you keep patience and hold on.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 07:31:51 AM

It worked on my end yesterday, maybe a glitch or whatsoever just give them time it will be fixed because that's what binance team are good at, also if you can't wait just use the trade feature instead of swap and moreover there isn't a big difference between the two

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 07:34:34 AM

I remember a friend who has been able to buy Doge using a credit card on Binance. I know that he said it took him a while because Binance behaved weirdly, which can be connected to what you are experiencing. I think it would be okay, or the volatility within Doge might be too harsh for the system and might give you unreliable conversion.

I hope you wait for what you are going to do with it and not make rash decisions that could be unfavorable to you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██