Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Gift Cards  (Read 1156 times)
muratw01 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 02:49:11 PM

Hello.I have some itunes gift cards.It is very cheap price.My codes starts with XX(XX**************).
After the payment to escrow i send code to your email(1-12 hours).Please contact me,if you need physical cards.All sales are final!
25$ Itunes Gift Card
https://bitmit.net/en/trade/i/3233-25-itunes-gift-card/description
50$ Itunes Gift Card
https://bitmit.net/en/trade/i/3234-50-itunes-gift-card/description
Good day for all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liberty Payout

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 03:15:38 PM

So basically these are carded? It shouldn't take 1-12 hours to receive a giftcard code unless it's just being purchased and why would you purchase a giftcard just to sell at a loss?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 03:18:24 PM

So basically these are carded? It shouldn't take 1-12 hours to receive a giftcard code unless it's just being purchased and why would you purchase a giftcard just to sell at a loss?

He could not always be in front of the computer though...although there's a possibility of carded gift cards too.
OP, please include the receipt of the gift cards if possible.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 03:21:04 PM

He could not always be in front of the computer though...although there's a possibility of carded gift cards too.

True, but if he's online there is no reason he shouldn't be able to send the card immediately. Another flag is that he's sending directly to your e-mail. Carded GC's still come with a receipt too.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 03:24:17 PM

True, but if he's online there is no reason he shouldn't be able to send the card immediately. Another flag is that he's sending directly to your e-mail. Carded GC's still come with a receipt too.

A receipt showing the GC is bought with cash is irrefutable. If the receipt states the GC were bought using cards, better be safe and decline the trade.
muratw01 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 04:00:01 PM

I can send immediatly,if i online.If you need ,i can send physical cards,but it is postage fees..
Low price..I study the demand.If there is a lot of customers, then I'll raise prices.But while at that price nobody bought it,and i have only several pieces of gcards(6x25$ and 4x50$).

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 04:17:22 PM

I can send immediatly,if i online.If you need ,i can send physical cards,but it is postage fees..
Low price..I study the demand.If there is a lot of customers, then I'll raise prices.But while at that price nobody bought it,and i have only several pieces of gcards(6x25$ and 4x50$).

Can I see photos of physical cards with your forum name?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 04:50:06 PM

SCAMMER

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
muratw01 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 08:00:48 PM

guys, I owed ​​nothing to anybody.I did not cheat anybody.
Do you know how work bitmit?Have you heard about escrow?
I am very disappointed.I did not ask for money up front.
I wanted to use escrow.Very strange people..
I can sell elsewhere.
P.S. send docs to lolwut.
and i have 1 good feedback:
https://ogrr.com/rating.php?u=3095
Good luck!
Liberty Payout

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 08:16:43 PM

I can sell elsewhere.
Good luck!

I remember the feeling.
antares

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 08:20:53 PM

oh'cmon, go F yourself in the A with a D.
for someone who is "from the United States" your english sounds too much like russian scammer polished with google translate. You are not even verified on bitmit. Next time get a native speaker to translate for your fucking scam.

Yes we have - but we also know that the escrow needs to be released after the buyer receives the product. bad thing that it takes up to a month until the transaction is charged back and the feds knock on your door.

I'm very disappointed too - scammers dont even take a second to make their scams seem legit any more.
well, if you agree for the purchase amount to be escrowed for like 3 months, we can talk again
I can sell elsewhere.
Good luck!
well, I seriously doubt that you will find someone who is dumb enough to buy your carded giftcards from you. but then again, there's only two things that are infinite: the universe and the stupidity of man...
muratw01 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 08:51:17 PM

I am from Pakistan,but now live in USA.XX codes from physical cards,if you do not know.
I will not give in to provocation.May think that you are the most intelligent and honest.
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 08:52:53 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2012, 09:17:21 PM by lolwut

OK, So heres lolwut's official decision. This gentlemen decides to send me a full scan of his passport, which I thought was overly generous. After examining the passport, it is clearly a fake. All of the numerical 1's on his passport are actually the letter I. If you compare it to the real passport on the right, the 1 does not look like that. The US government DOES NOT use different fonts. Also pay attention to the direction of the arrows on the bottom. There is a very noticeable blur above the signature line, clearly a spot where someone used the stamp tool in photoshop to make room for the 'new' signature. Also notice the watermarks in the REAL as opposed to our scamming friend's passport. Oh, and the quality of his picture is superb. I'm not sure if I should alert the authorities or just bunker down. This is actually a decent fake, I bet it would pass in most places as a form of ID. Oh and if anyone was wondering, the real passport i used is from public domain/

Stay Away.

Passport comparison:

*image removed for now, I'll give him a chance to explain himself.*
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 08:56:59 PM

Next please....
antares

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 09:19:17 PM

I am from Pakistan,but now live in USA.XX codes from physical cards,if you do not know.
I will not give in to provocation.May think that you are the most intelligent and honest.

omg, so you know how to use an emboss or encode magnetic stripe data onto a vanilla and use that at a self-service checkout. congratulations for being able to card offline. Now you reached the intellectual level of a monkey
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: