Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency will rise in 2021?  (Read 249 times)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 07:37:33 PM

The growth of cryptocurrency as a form of investment today is starting to be noticed by most people. The fantastic price movements of crypto assets are an attraction for trader looking to add to their wealth. Unpredictable price movements become a big problem for trader who will invest every asset in cryptocurrency.
Every trader has his own choice when it comes to choosing the best crypto, when viewed from the market capitalization value, then bitcoin is in the first position. Meanwhile, in terms of popularity, then Shiba was at the top.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 10:05:08 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2021, 10:15:30 AM by Apes

since facebook changing name to meta, do you notice many metaverse coin soaring. i believe metverse coin will continue pumping till Facebook launched their integrated all app to metaverse globally.
i have followed an old cryptocurrency metaverse project, this project i believe has died and after facebook launch their meta, suddenly this project get pumped 100%+.
2022 is metaverse coin and will shift Defi popularity.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 05:43:35 PM

i Think Coti will be next one. Great project and at the moment still very undervalued, can do at least 5x from here, Mainnet 2.0 coming in two days, their improved Trustchain will be even better, stablecoin Djed launch for Cardano's network soon, merchant announcements, big enterprise announcement for their own stablecoin probably,their staking Treasury in January will be another game changer.. Also they have 24 full nodes running already for staking, I saw a lot of wrong info out there about them, that they are centralized, which is total bs.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 05:44:01 PM

How many times I have read this kind of thread title?

I think I've read it each time there's a bull run or maybe every before the year end and what I usually answer is no one knows yet but one thing I'm sure what crypto currency will rise in 2021 and 2022. That is Bitcoin only, since most of these altcoins are following the trend of Bitcoin.

None of these altcoins can compare Bitcoin so, if you want to do your own research and wanting to invest in crypto currency. Why not go straight to Bitcoin and look at the recent price movement and watch the news as a signal if it is a bull run/FOMO or soon going to bear season.

Don't ask what crypto currency or altcoins will go to top because most of these altcoins/tokens are all part of the pump and dump. Eventually, they will go down the same way how most of them dropped last time and never get back.

Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 745

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 06:40:11 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2021, 09:12:23 PM by Ultegra134

You sound way too optimistic about your predictions, BTT, VET and the other coins you mentioned won't even go near $1 by the end of the year, or even possible, not even in 2-3 years. Anyway, that's not the point here, if you were to ask the majority here, myself included, I'd say Bitcoin, but we're talking about alternate cryptocurrencies.

My best bet would be Cardano, Ethereum or Polkadot, there are definitely plenty of others though, which I'm sure have immense capabilities.

P.S, forgot to mention Shiba Inu, a Dogecoin copycat which is currently trending.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wahyuihib

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 09:54:35 PM

It becomes investor very difficult, because in addition to requiring capital, an investor must be able to predict prices that will occur in the future. because if we wrongly predict the price of the coins we invest in the future, then do not expect to will be benefit from the investments by made.

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 10:52:09 PM

So far, it has probably been a very impressive and special year for the crypto space.  Bitcoin is still at the forefront of the decentralized financial economy revolution, legal acceptance, Altcoin resonates with defi and multi-chain scalability, Meme considers and the big boom things are Gamefi NFT with  Metaverse.  In which, PYR, MANA are showing growth potential when placing that route correctly.  I think they will continue to increase in the future.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: